Can You Date A Guy With A Small Package?

L.Brown1114

What say you? I have dated a guy in the past with a small package and I personally couldn't do it. Maybe because nothing else was there. I mean if it's small EVERYTHING else better be on POINT...which his wasn't.

My friends dating one now. I can see through her lies that she's totally fine with it but the. She tried to casually talk about package enhancement one day when we weren't talking about it :drunk:

I have dated a guy with small package. He was one of the freakiest men I have ever been with so it kinda offset his issue. I was always left satisfied but when we broke it off and I got to indulge in an adult size sausage, it reminded me of what I was missing. Sooo my vote is yes I could. Because I have.

Date, yes. Marry, not so sure. A lifetime of small peen is hard to accept.

original20.gif

i have. i had a lot of orgasms. in fact learned HOW to have vaginal orgasms with him.

if i had my choice i wouldnt end up with one, although it wouldnt be the end of the world. id still like to avoid it if possible though :lol: after a certain point when the sex stops being about being new and getting off, youre going to have to spend a lot more time slow talking to it and whatnot, and itd be sexier for all involved if everyone werent embarrassed by it

This question comes up every few months. :lol: I've dated one. I won't do it again. But tell me why the next guy had the BIGGEST thing I've ever seen (in real life :look:). I swear I had never seen anything like it. It was shocking cause he's such a thin guy. It didn't work out between us and I didn't get to sample it. But truth be told I'm glad cause I was afraid of that thing.

I have and would again, if need be and only if he treats me well. I tend to appreciate him and all his short comings if I'm treated well making up for said shortcomings.

I prefer a nice larger than average crayon, doesn't have to be Serge, but that would be nice. lol

Lol, you guys don't hold back. I've experienced both and both have their advantages/disadvantages. One was so big, it looks unhuman and the other was so small, I wonder where it disappeared to. The funny thing is that the big ones don't think they have to do anything to please their woman and the small one will try their best to make sure their woman is satisfied. So, anything in-between is good, but when I'm ready, I don't have time to be instructing anyone, it should be instinctive on his part.:afro:

I have. Depended on everything else. If he was my dream man but was lacking only in that area- my Rabbit and I would be very best friends and I would keep my man. Sex isn't everything- and not as high on my "must-haves" list.

Back