Can You Be A Mistress?

CurlyMoo

I don't want to be THAT girl. :nono:
But since all I run into are horny married men, I have been pondering this question for myself. :perplexed

What say you?
Would love to here from the resident LHCF side pieces especially.

I'd be surprised if you get a yes and waiting for responses myself :D I guess it would depend on what you were looking for first and then go from there. Moral judgement aside.... If I had a moment of weakness, it wouldn't be for long. If I fell in love, he would need to make a decision.

Wait, are there known side pieces in lhcf?
Lol

I don't want to be THAT girl. :nono:
But since all I run into are horny married men, I have been pondering this question for myself. :perplexed

What say you?
Would love to here from the resident LHCF side pieces especially.

What??:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I didn't realize how attached I get in relationships. I would feel low if a guy leaves my.bed and me alone every week

I was a mistress for a brief period. :look:

I'm gonna keep it one hunned---I enjoyed it! He was older, rich self-made man who dabbled in politics. I had no idea who he was until I discussed it with a male friend, my boy was like "do you know who that is? don't pass him up." :look:

Sorry folks, I have no complaints or sad sob story. I had fun, he was fun. We hung out on weekends, he was super chill and would come pick me up after work and we'd party or kick it. He also taught me a little bit about business, introduced me to a few UE things and was very accommodating. And yes, I knew he was married. He was like 25 years older than me and wearing a wedding band when he walked up on me at the restaurant. lol But IDGAF about his wife because I dont know that chick. I don't worry about people and things that don't concern me. His wife was not my business. That's their ish. Not my problem.

Here's the craziest part: I met him when I worked as a hostess at McCormick & Schmick. Wanna know who introduced me to him? the MAYOR. :look: She's a married woman and they were having a dinner business meeting with a few other people. On their way out, she pulled me to the side and told me that he had his eyes on me and did knothing but stare while I walked them to their table. lol....but in all fairness, she probably isnt the wisest woman with the best judgment. My city impeached her arse and almost sent her to jail for corruption. :lachen:

I was a mistress for a brief period. :look: I'm gonna keep it one hunned---I enjoyed it! He was older, rich self-made man who dabbled in politics. I had no idea who he was until I discussed it with a male friend, my boy was like "do you know who that is? don't pass him up." :look: Sorry folks, I have no complaints or sad sob story. I had fun, he was fun. We hung out on weekends, he was super chill and would come pick me up after work and we'd party or kick it. He also taught me a little bit about business, introduced me to a few UE things and was very accommodating. And yes, I knew he was married. He was like 25 years older than me and wearing a wedding band when he walked up on me at the restaurant. lol But IDGAF about his wife because I dont know that chick. I don't worry about people and things that don't concern me. His wife was not my business. That's their ish. Not my problem. Here's the craziest part: I met him when I worked as a hostess at McCormick & Schmick. Wanna know who introduced me to him? the MAYOR. :look: She's a married woman and they were having a dinner business meeting with a few other people. On their way out, she pulled me to the side and told me that he had his eyes on me and did knothing but stare while I walked them to their table. lol....but in all fairness, she probably isnt the wisest woman with the best judgment. My city impeached her arse and almost sent her to jail for corruption. :lachen:

Wow, you are brave!

I'm gonna keep it one hunned---I enjoyed it! He was older, rich self-made man who dabbled in politics. I had no idea who he was until I discussed it with a male friend, my boy was like "do you know who that is? don't pass him up." :look:

Sorry folks, I have no complaints or sad sob story. I had fun, he was fun. We hung out on weekends, he was super chill and would come pick me up after work and we'd party or kick it. He also taught me a little bit about business, introduced me to a few UE things and was very accommodating. And yes, I knew he was married. He was like 25 years older than me and wearing a wedding band when he walked up on me at the restaurant. lol But IDGAF about his wife because I dont know that chick. I don't worry about people and things that don't concern me. His wife was not my business. That's their ish. Not my problem.

Here's the craziest part: I met him when I worked as a hostess at McCormick & Schmick. Wanna know who introduced me to him? the MAYOR. :look: She's a married woman and they were having a dinner business meeting with a few other people. On their way out, she pulled me to the side and told me that he had his eyes on me and did knothing but stare while I walked them to their table. lol....but in all fairness, she probably isnt the wisest woman with the best judgment. My city impeached her arse and almost sent her to jail for corruption. :lachen:

Thank you for being honest Barbie.
The bolded is something I have thought as well, but with men with girlfriends not wives. (I still won't touch them either.)
I figure he decides the man he wants to be and it's his relationship not mine.
But on the other hand I also think I am a participant in hurting someone else.
Is this not a moral dilemma.

If you don't mind me asking, how did it end?

I love when the gas stove is on in a thread and barbiesocialite just comes and throws a lit match on that ish :lol:

tumblr_mlo660BFUE1sonquko1_500.gif

I have found that many people are involved in some kind of relationship.
Before they move on or fall for someone else.

I was one in college. He left his wife for me and everything.

He had a ph.d, a beach house, owned land, had connections and I had a certain set of goals I needed to achieve at the time. I know, I know...if it makes you feel any better, I dumped him at about the 2 year mark.

As the cliché goes, "Couldn't be me."

However, I wouldn't be surprised that you are meeting a lot of married men open to affairs. It was initially surprising to me that many men take friendliness as an indicator that either you like them or are willing to have an affair.

Just happened to me again about two months ago, and I'm like, "Nah."

Is this for conversational purposes or are you really considering this? :look:

Conversational purposes for now.
But because I am still single I am questioning my position on this and it has lead me to wondering if I have been just a bit too naive in thinking how relationships really work.
Maybe I have been a bit too judgmental regarding this issue.
I have had this same conversation with relatives and friends who were the other woman and because I was so vocal against it I was called rigid and judgmental.

Isn't life about learning through living it?

Last edited:

And here I thought "ain'tnevascared Barbiesocialite" was gone. Isn't that what you said a few weeks ago? Now I'm going to dig up that question you wouldn't answer and repost it.

As the cliché goes, "Couldn't be me."

However, I wouldn't be surprised that you are meeting a lot of married men open to affairs. It was initially surprising to me that many men take friendliness as an indicator that either you like them or are willing to have an affair.

Just happened to me again about two months ago, and I'm like, "Nah."

YESSS. Why are the married men so thirsty for friendly women?
The single men are more cautious I have found.

One guy gave me his number.
I asked if he was married and he said yes but she has a boyfriend. :perplexed
And get this, he already has another woman on the side.
He was trying to make me #2. :spinning:

I couldn't. Not really a moral dilemma for me. I just don't like to knowingly put myself in situations where I could end up on the Next 48 or Snapped or Inside Edition, etc. I don't want to get caught up in anyone's "War of Roses". You never know what type bullisht people have going on. I feel like if I were to ever take on the role of mistress, I would have to focus all of my attention on him and keep tabs on his wife. Lest I slip up and end up with my throat slit.

I just... I know how I would be if my future husband had a mistress. It wouldn't end pretty.

YESSS. Why are the married men so thirsty for friendly women?
The single men are more cautious I have found.

One guy gave me his number.
I asked if he was married and he said yes but she has a boyfriend. :perplexed
And get this, he already has another woman on the side.
He was trying to make me #2. :spinning:

I'd run far away. Run for the mountains....! :look:

We used to have a resident mistress. Her name escapes me at the moment, but she loved telling us about her married men.

To answer your question, I have never been and couldn't be a mistress. That situation doesn't fall in line with what I want for myself and although I don't consider myself religious, I do believe that we're here to learn and life will provide a balance of sorts in the long run. I don't need to add to my already full curriculum.

Back