Bringing The Mistress Around The Family...

Wow! What a story.

I'm glad you are okay. You are a very level headed woman which is why it was a no-go the second exSO acted like a nut. Good for you.

You should tell cheater brother that his side ho was rubbing on your man's leg. :lachen: What a bunch of mess. Why do people choose to live their lives this way?

:lachen:at your mom kicking your brother out.

Wow! What a story.

I'm glad you are okay. You are a very level headed woman which is why it was a no-go the second exSO acted like a nut. Good for you.

You should tell cheater brother that his side ho was rubbing on your man's leg. :lachen: What a bunch of mess. Why do people choose to live their lives this way?

:lachen:at your mom kicking your brother out.

:lol: I know, crazy right? I don't even go through crazy dramatic stuff especially all at once.
Thanks. Yeah, it doesn't take much for me to kick someone to the curb.

Why would Cheater care, he was french kissing my cousin's bf... they're all just nasty! :barf: I just do not understand how people can be that way.

Yeah chile, my mom ain't no joke. She will not be embarrassed. She moved into a BEAUTIFUL neighborhood with mostly yt people. She wasn't having some loose meathead who's trying to poke anything with a wet hole making her look like a fool in front of her neighbors. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah chile, my mom ain't no joke. She will not be embarrassed. She moved into a BEAUTIFUL neighborhood with mostly yt people. She wasn't having some loose meathead who's trying to poke anything with a wet hole making her look like a fool in front of her neighbors.

:rofl: There goes the neighborhood. Ma was like, nuh-uh.:nono:

Back