Bringing The Mistress Around The Family...

I wouldn't be rude, but I wouldn't have a whole lot of conversation with or for her.

Most of all, instead of giving the mistress the ol' evil eye, I would be laying the man out (loud enough for her to hear).
He would take "Missy" and go and not ever, ever come back to my place.

It's his bad for bringing her around in the first place and second, her bad for going along with it.

They are no welcome in my house.

I don't entertain that kind of nonsense.

Yea, my sister is married, and her hubby's friend tries to pull that sh** and she doesn't go for it...

Makes you wonder about the hubby, though, who act like it's "okay". He may be stepping out too if he condones his friend doing it!

She was asking me detailed questions and I was answering them. Yes, she believed me. She was also concerned about me because I was upset and crying.

I am so glad she believed you! Thanks for keeping us updated. I too believe you did the right thing.

Okay, I didn't say this either because I will be posting about this in my full story: My SO is here with me and he is now my exSO (I broke up with him on the same night that I told the wife). Anyway here's the kicker- um yeah the Ho was rubbing on his leg when no one was looking. He stopped her (who REALLY knows) and I'm just finding out about this this morning. I broke up with him for an entirely different reason though but I'm happy to add this reason (him not telling me until now) to the list of why I've broken up with him. :yep: He's still trying to get back with me, but I'm flipped-on-both-sides done with this relationshyt. :look: I'm treating him like people until we get back to Philly because he's all the way here with my fam only and I wouldn't want someone to treat me badly if I were in this situation. As soon as we step off the plane, I never want to see his face again.

Last edited:
Okay, I didn't say this either because I will be posting about this in my full story: My SO is here with me and he is now my exSO. Anyway here's the kicker- um yeah the Ho was rubbing on his leg when no one was looking. He stopped her (who REALLY knows) and I'm just finding out about this this morning. I broke up with him for an entirely different reason though but I'm happy to add this reason (him not telling me until now) to the list of why I've broken up with him. :yep: He's still trying to get back with me, but I'm flipped-on-both-sides done with this relationshyt. :look:
:blush::blush::blush:
The hoe-cake was rubbing up on SO? Ex SO? Your SO???

:thud:
WOW~:blush:

Okay, I didn't say this either because I will be posting about this in my full story: My SO is here with me and he is now my exSO (I broke up with him on the same night that I told the wife). Anyway here's the kicker- um yeah the Ho was rubbing on his leg when no one was looking. He stopped her (who REALLY knows) and I'm just finding out about this this morning. I broke up with him for an entirely different reason though but I'm happy to add this reason (him not telling me until now) to the list of why I've broken up with him. :yep: He's still trying to get back with me, but I'm flipped-on-both-sides done with this relationshyt. :look: I'm treating him like people until we get back to Philly because he's all the way here with my fam only and I wouldn't want someone to treat me badly if I were in this situation. As soon as we step off the plane, I never want to see his face again.

:blush:

Good thing he waited to tell you because had it been me, I would have beat a b!tch down! Yep, I would be sitting in the precinct at this very moment all because some dirty scalawag was bold enough to disrespect me :yep:. WOW is all I can say.

This whole thread was like watching a soap opera unfold before my eyes. I'm glad you told your sis-in-law. You did the right thing. Now that she has the news she better handle hers!

Last edited:

I am glad you told the wife. If this aint some ho ish :nono:

Your immediate family member is "happily" married, but brings his mistress to the family get-together. You're not best friends with the wife, but you like her. How do you treat the mistress?
This isn't real, is it?

How can he be happily married and have a mistress? And happy or not happy, what kind of fool brings another woman around his wife and family?

You ask how to treat the mistress? If you like her that much, I'd have an ambulance ready.

Geesh! :thud: And I thought I heard it all. :drunk:

((((HAIRapy)))) :huggle: girl you had yourself a rough (but very productive) weekend. How are you doing? Are you okay?

:blush::blush::blush:
The hoe-cake was rubbing up on SO? Ex SO? Your SO???

:thud:
WOW~:blush:
Yes Chile yes!:wallbash:
:blush:

Good thing he waited to tell you because had it been me, I would have beat a b!tch down! Yep, I would be sitting in the precinct at this very moment all because some dirty scalawag was bold enough to disrespect me :yep:. WOW is all I can say.

This whole thread was like watching a soap opera unfold before my eyes. I'm glad you told your sis-in-law. You did the right thing. Now that she has the news she better handle hers!
When he told me, my brother (the non-cheating one), his SO, and my mother were all happy he didn't tell me until she was gone because they all knew I was looking for a just one reason to get all up in that dirty arse- JUST ONE! Anyway, I told his dic-for-a-brain self that he should've kept it to himself if he wasn't gonna tell me right away because that also cast him in a bad light IMO... which he was already in anyway. :ohwell:
((((HAIRapy)))) :huggle: girl you had yourself a rough (but very productive) weekend. How are you doing? Are you okay?
Thanks Hopeful :) Yes, I'm okay and I alway will be:yep:- men don't make or break me fortunately. *singing*I'm a survivor :lol: if I could only say the same for my voice... it's still gone, so I'm sipping my tea w/ extra lemon trying to get it back.

I didn't post the entire situation yet because I was super tired when I got home from the airport at 11 something last night and still had to have a bit of furniture moved around when I got home- my mom left me her house and she moved to SC. That was really the big event, which was stressful enough and to have an insecure SO who doesn't want to recognize that I mean it when I say it's over, a dumb ho, a smut for a brother, fatigue, drinks, and fighting added to the mix made for an explosive weekend. Oh, and my DNA is all down 95 south because of car sickness so if you happened to be on 95 south and saw some poor chick heaving over the guardrail... yeah, that was me :hiya::lol: Anyway, I will post about it tonight when I get home- stay tooned.:drunk:

Yes Chile yes!:wallbash:

When he told me, my brother (the non-cheating one), his SO, and my mother were all happy he didn't tell me until she was gone because they all knew I was looking for a just one reason to get all up in that dirty arse- JUST ONE! Anyway, I told his dic-for-a-brain self that he should've kept it to himself if he wasn't gonna tell me right away because that also cast him in a bad light IMO... which he was already in anyway. :ohwell:

Thanks Hopeful :) Yes, I'm okay and I alway will be:yep:- men don't make or break me fortunately. *singing*I'm a survivor :lol: if I could only say the same for my voice... it's still gone, so I'm sipping my tea w/ extra lemon trying to get it back.

I didn't post the entire situation yet because I was super tired when I got home from the airport at 11 something last night and still had to have a bit of furniture moved around when I got home- my mom left me her house and she moved to SC. That was really the big event, which was stressful enough and to have an insecure SO who doesn't want to recognize that I mean it when I say it's over, a dumb ho, a smut for a brother, fatigue, drinks, and fighting added to the mix made for an explosive weekend. Oh, and my DNA is all down 95 south because of car sickness so if you happened to be on 95 south and saw some poor chick heaving over the guardrail... yeah, that was me :hiya::lol: Anyway, I will post about it tonight when I get home- stay tooned.:drunk:

Goodness. I didn't realize you were going through all that. I'm glad you're okay and you're still smiling. :bighug:

Goodness. I didn't realize you were going through all that. I'm glad you're okay and you're still smiling. :bighug:
Thanks CandiceC :) Yeah, I never would've guessed it would be ALL THAT much drama.

Okay again I wasn't able to update when I got home- life happened.

Here's how the weekend went:
We were helping my mom move from Philly to SC. We drove there and flew back. My BFF (and cousin) lives there in SC now, so that's who we went out with on Sat night.

What happened with me and my exSO:
The reason why I broke up is because of what happened when we went out. We were all drinking. He's very jealous. The security guy tried to holla at me when we got carded, I pointed out my SO to him. He respected that. My SO saw the exchange, but still was angered that he tried to talk to me. Anyway later on, an argument broke out with one of my brothers and some guys there. The security guy and one of the other dudes that was involved was talking to my cousin and I (we were sitting at a table)because my cuz knew the guy and was cool with him and was trying to get to the bottom of the issue to resolve it peacefully. My SO was standing on the wall and couldn't hear what was being said. He came over and sat next to me. I put my arm around his waist when he sat down next to me and he screamed in my face "GET THE FCUK OFF ME!!" Welp- RED FLAG, I'm done. Of course I cursed him out right then and there- you're not gonna scream in my face. That was totally inappropriate... he was pissed for no reason. He's a hot head. He didn't even say sorry until the next night- after I told him that I'm seriously done and that he's too barbaric for me. There was no excuse for that behavior.

UPDATE: I'm still done. Since we got back to Philly, he's cursed me out and then tried to apologize. He's been calling me crying and trying to get back. I've stopped answering the phone, so now he's leaving messages. :ohwell: I may change my number. Oh, and he told me that he's had the code to my cell voicemail for months (since he messed up my phone and wiped it clean if anyone remembers me ranting about that- yeah since then) and has been checking my voicemails to see if any other dudes were calling me. He saw that no other guys were calling me, so he trusts me. :rolleyes: WHATEVER WEIRDO.

What happened with the Cheater and his ho:
While we were out with my BFF and one of her girlfriends, the cheater tried to holla at the gf. He even french kissed her:blush: when the ho wasn't looking! He tried to leave the ho at my mom's house and go out to breakfast we the gf and my BFF. That's when my brother got kicked out because we went back to my mom's house 1st and my mom wanted him out- so breakfast was out.

I had to drive the cheater to my BFF's house (she lives with my uncle) because he couldn't come back to my mom's- he was making too much noise for her. Anyway, he cursed me out the whole ride! We were screaming back and forth and then he tried to give my now exSO woman advice!!! Are you sihtting me?? Anyway, that made me SOOOOOO mad! I'd had enough and I told him that I'd see what his wife had to say about his advice. So truth be told, I called her out of spite. When I dropped them off, I told him to get the *** out and take his ho with him. Well at this point, I'd been calling her B's and Ho's the whole ride and now, when she's getting out of the car she wants to jump bad and tell me "Unh uh, you ain't gone call me no ho" I told her "B STFU I call a spade a spade and you're a Fing ho and you ain't even a smart ho! You're a dumb desperate ho cuz you been footing the bill for everything you and Cheater did this whole time GTF out! They got out and I called the wife on my way back to my moms.

UPDATE: They are still together.

I tried to make this as short as possible, so I know I left some info out. If anyone has any questions, let me know and I'll answer them.

ETA: The funny thing is (I didn't know this until Monday when I was talking to my brother's SO) that the ho wanted to know and was asking my bro's SO why I wouldn't talk to her. His SO told the ho (because she already knew how I felt) that maybe she should just leave it alone because she may not want to hear what I have to say and that she should be careful what she asks for. :lol:

ETAA: I GOT MY FIRST SCALP CHECK TO SEE IF MY HAIR IS REAL!!! My BFF and her mom (my aunt) wanted to feel my scalp because they didn't believe it was my real hair!! I know people hate that, but I was so happy and proud!! *doin' the happy dance*

Last edited:
:blush: His wife is still with him:nono:

I would feel too embarrassed to stay knowing my whole family knows what kind of man he is:ohwell:

:blush: His wife is still with him:nono:

I would feel too embarrassed to stay knowing my whole family knows what kind of man he is:ohwell:
Me too but if she likes it, I love it. I know that my conscienceis clear and I've told her. My part is done.:grin:

Me too but if she likes it, I love it. I know that my conscience is clear and I've told her. My part is done.:grin:

Exactly - it's off your shoulders now. She don't mind - well, good thing you ain't married to either of em, eh? :nono:

Wow - that's a crazy rocky weekend! I'm glad it all turned out well for you, though.

Your immediate family member is "happily" married, but brings his mistress to the family get-together. You're not best friends with the wife, but you like her. How do you treat the mistress?

I actually experienced this recently. I basically ignored her. I don't respect mistresses - they're homewreckers. So I don't feel obligated to pretend with her.

She tried to be cool with me, but I shot that down right away. I'm not the best of friends with the wife, but she's been a part of my family for many many years and I consider her family, so the mistress gets the side eye from me.

I actually experienced this recently. I basically ignored her. I don't respect mistresses - they're homewreckers. So I don't feel obligated to pretend with her.

She tried to be cool with me, but I shot that down right away. I'm not the best of friends with the wife, but she's been a part of my family for many many years and I consider her family, so the mistress gets the side eye from me.
Check this out- I'm 32. When they got married, I was their flowergirl. THAT'S how many years they've been married. :nono: She's not my best friend, but she IS part of my family.

Check this out- I'm 32. When they got married, I was their flowergirl. THAT'S how many years they've been married. :nono: She's not my best friend, but she IS part of my family.

:nono: I don't know why men put their family through so much mess. He should just go ahead and divorce her, but he won't because he wants his cake and he wants to eat it too.

The woman in my family is always there for this dude no matter how many times he does this mess to her.

I wish she would up and surprise his arse one day, and just be gone.:yep:

I wouldn't be rude to her but I'd definitely give him a piece of my mind. It's bad enough he is running around with a jump off but to bring her around the entire family and expect everyone to be in on his lie of omission to his wife is straight foul!!

I am not a run and tell it, but if you are so brazen as to bring your side piece to a family gathering where my kids and I have to look at your mess, then maybe I will tell the wife.

I'd probably call him in advance and suggest that he not bring the soft shell crab so I don't have to call the wife and tell her.

This is why I don't spend more time around my husband's family. There's always some weird dramatic ish like this going on and some jump off getting her @ss beat at the weekend crawfish boil!!

ETA - Sorry OP, I just read your post and see that you told the wife. Good for you!! Now you can wash your hands of it.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be rude to her but I'd definitely give him a piece of my mind. It's bad enough he is running around with a jump off but to bring her around the entire family and expect everyone to be in on his lie of omission to his wife is straight foul!!

I'd probably call him in advance and suggest that he not bring the soft shell crab so I don't have to call the wife and tell her.

This is why I don't spend more time around my husband's family. There's always some weird dramatic ish like this going on and some jump off getting her @ss beat at the family crawfish boil!![/quote]

:lachen::lachen:Hilarious!

Me too but if she likes it, I love it. I know that my conscienceis clear and I've told her. My part is done.:grin:

You did good chica:yep:. And your SO is out of control, I would have dumped him too. I can't believe he did that to you:mad:.

You did good chica:yep:. And your SO is out of control, I would have dumped him too. I can't believe he did that to you:mad:.
Thanks. I'm starting to think he's a nut. I don't know whether to be rude to blow him off or gentle. He keeps calling me. He left 3 messages this morning and he's been calling on and off all day. Mind you, I told him last night- as well as multiple times since Monday night when we got back to Philly to stop calling me. I stopped answering his calls last night. I get a call that came through with a number that I didn't recognize this afternoon- I do business on my cell, so I answered it and it was him! He was talking about he bought me something and wanted to bring it to me. I told him to keep it or take it back but I do not want it. He said there must be something he can do, I said "Yes, get over it." It. Is. Over.:ohwell:

Last edited:
Wait. Let me go back and read the whole thread. I didn't know this was about you Hairapy.

Hope you're okay.
No, this wasn't about me originally. It was about my fam member cheating on his wife. It just so happened that drama also happened in my relationshyt and I broke up with my SO. Now I'm basically being phone stalked.:ohwell: Thanks, I'm okay. :)

Back