Beware of Men Removing Condoms Without You Realizing It!

FunkyMunky

The Trashman thread reminded me to post this information.

A few weeks ago I was browsing online when I came across a site where people were confessing their dirty little secrets. This guy said that he would take off the condom when him and his girlfriend would switch to doggie style. :nono:

True Speak: I told my girlfriend about this a week ago. How about, she called me 2 days ago to tell me that she caught the guy she has been seeing trying to take the condom off when they switched to DS position. :blush: She thanked me for putting her on to this sick trick that men do.

Another girlfriend told me last year about how this guy she slept with took the condom off when they switched to DS the first time they slept together. Obviously when she found out a few minutes later she was highly upset but it was too late because she was potentially exposed to any and everything by that point. We talked about it in a negative way but left it at that. She lived in fear for the next few months because of it and I had to hear about it. Scared that she may have contraced herpes, possibly pregnant or that he may be a player sleeping around. Luckily, everything worked out okay.

Always check to be sure the condom is on and never depend on the man to inform you of what is going on with the condom.

Keep your mind right!!

I saw somebody do this to a female years ago (dont ask...) But as for me, I pay WAY too much attention and will notice the difference immediately. There's a different "feel" to it. How can she not notice? :ohwell:

how can one not feelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the difference---i mean come on now-

latex versus flesh/skin--if you cant feel the difference not sure if you should be doin the horizontal polka to begin with---perplexed

i mean i wanna keep it g rated--but she didnt feel the joy stick not once as in--in her hand--she didnt look at it during the process-depsite the position they were in--hmmmm

But if you're in a position (no pun intended :drunk:) where this is even a concern, it's time to find a new boyfriend.

how can one not feelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the difference---i mean come on now-

latex versus flesh/skin--if you cant feel the difference not sure if you should be doin the horizontal polka to begin with---perplexed

i mean i wanna keep it g rated--but she didnt feel the joy stick not once as in--in her hand--she didnt look at it during the process-depsite the position they were in--hmmmm

Hee hee hee... I wasn't going to go there, but since you did, I'm gonna have to co-sign! ;)

I saw somebody do this to a female years ago (dont ask...) But as for me, I pay WAY too much attention and will notice the difference immediately. There's a different "feel" to it. How can she not notice? :ohwell:

:perplexed.........................:spinning:

By the time the chick notices by the "feeling" being different, he's already inside of her nekkid head. :ohwell:

just what i was about to say. but then, i can feel when i ovulate out of my left ovary too. some women are just not as sensitive to things like that... :look:

i doubt i will ever do the deed with another man besides SO again, but thanks for the info. i can always pass it on to other ladies who need to keep themselves safe. :yep:

By the time the chick notices by the "feeling" being different, he's already inside of her nekkid head. :ohwell:

Exactly, it only takes a few seconds to be exposed to an STD.

I hear a lot of you saying that you would know but in the heat of the moment, when you are really excited and being flipped over all he has to do is pull the condom off real quick by the reservoir tip. That only takes a second.

A lot of men withdraw remove the condom and then ejaculate. By the time you turn around to see the action IT was already naked honey.

A lot of women don't know if a man has done this to them. Drunken sex will get a girl everytime.

I for one tell the guy straight from the beginning and on occasion remind him that his manhood is to never ever touch my privates without being protected. I don't care if its for a nano-second and condom or no condom I ain't down with ejaculate. I tell him I like to see him ejaculate so he needs to withdraw first.

I hear a lot of you saying that you would know but in the heat of the moment, when you are really excited and being flipped over all he has to do is pull the condom off real quick by the reservoir tip. That only takes a second.

A lot of men withdraw remove the condom and then ejaculate. By the time you turn around to see the action IT was already naked honey.

A lot of women don't know if a man has done this to them. Drunken sex will get a girl everytime.

I for one tell the guy straight from the beginning and on occasion remind him that his manhood is to never ever touch my privates without being protected. I don't care if its for a nano-second and condom or no condom I ain't down with ejaculate. I tell him I like to see him ejaculate so he needs to withdraw first.

ITA
It could happen very quickly in the heat of the moment. You would'nt notice, especially if you had no cause to be suspicious in the first place.

The Trashman thread reminded me to post this information.

A few weeks ago I was browsing online when I came across a site where people were confessing their dirty little secrets. This guy said that he would take off the condom when him and his girlfriend would switch to doggie style. :nono:

True Speak: I told my girlfriend about this a week ago. How about, she called me 2 days ago to tell me that she caught the guy she has been seeing trying to take the condom off when they switched to DS position. :blush: She thanked me for putting her on to this sick trick that men do.

Another girlfriend told me last year about how this guy she slept with took the condom off when they switched to DS the first time they slept together. Obviously when she found out a few minutes later she was highly upset but it was too late because she was potentially exposed to any and everything by that point. We talked about it in a negative way but left it at that. She lived in fear for the next few months because of it and I had to hear about it. Scared that she may have contraced herpes, possibly pregnant or that he may be a player sleeping around. Luckily, everything worked out okay.

Always check to be sure the condom is on and never depend on the man to inform you of what is going on with the condom.

Keep your mind right!!

I've been aware of this 'sick trick' for sooooooooooooooomany years now... before I was even 'grown'.
Then it makes you even more freaked out to wonder how many girls a guy has done this to and what he may have 'picked up' along the way. I've been with SO for more than 7years so I won't have to worry about this... at least not for now!
Then there's the punching holes in the condom 'trick'...
SEX IS NOT A JOKE... WITH OR WITHOUT A CONDOM!
There's some sick guys out there!

I hear a lot of you saying that you would know but in the heat of the moment, when you are really I don't care if its for a nano-second and condom or no condom I ain't down with ejaculate. I tell him I like to see him ejaculate so he needs to withdraw first.

I do the same thing, I'm paranoid and I need to see him doing the deed :look:

My ex used to do this. He wanted me to "have his baby" so bad :lachen:What a dummy. Birth control and all (even though birth control is a d@mn joke).

Ladies also be aware of men who will buy the wrong size (they will break), put the condom on too tight (they will break) or poke holes in them (leak the condom contents). Some men out here really want babies or want the skin-to-skin feeling.:yep:

My ex husband did the same thing, he ripped the condom. Next time, I have sex would be with my new husband.

This has happened to me, and it has to do with the man, his size, and his, uh, activity level.

I would normally agree with you but for the experience with this particular dude.

My ex used to do this. He wanted me to "have his baby" so bad :lachen:What a dummy. Birth control and all (even though birth control is a d@mn joke).

Ladies also be aware of men who will buy the wrong size (they will break), put the condom on too tight (they will break) or poke holes in them (leak the condom contents). Some men out here really want babies or want the skin-to-skin feeling.:yep:
This is what happened to me. It broke and he didn't bother to tell me until afterward. I believe he did it on purpose.

I can feel the difference. Everyone's stories have me so mad :wallbash:. I don't know what I would do if someone did that to me.

Last edited:

THANK YOU! I can tell IMMEDIATELY. Ex tried that mess and i did not hesitate to turn around fuss him out. I am not the one!

I had that happen to me twelve years ago. He tried to play it off that it came off but I knew something was up when there was a pause. He gave me that smirk thinking that I will fall for it but I knew what was up. While he was in the bathroom, I hurried and got dressed. When he was coming out I punched the s**t out of him. I beat his yellow a** black and blue! I have never heard from him since.

Thank God I didn't have anything. That was so scary for me. While I was waiting for the result I wanted to shoot that mf. This is a sick trick.

Back