Stealthing: Men Who Secretly Remove Condoms During Sex

This has been going on for a while--I first heard of it in high school. Interesting it has a name now.

This happened to me.

Summer fling while I was in college. Hooked back up after I graduated. The first time I immediately felt the difference and stopped. He said it slipped off. He put another on and then as he was penatrating I saw him fling the condom.

We were in my parents house and I couldn't act as crazy as I wanted to. Plus my mother couldn't stand him and it would have been a big to do.

I literally placed my foot on his chest and pushed him off of me.

Told him to get the heck out.

Saw him years later and I think he may have had hiv or something. There were rumors.

I try my best to avoid him when I see him at home. He always makes an attempt to speak to me.

Never ever.

I recall him laughing on his way out the door. He thought it was funny. At the time I thought he was trying to get me pregnant. Condoms have been my main source of BC. I always have issues with hormonal BCs. He knew I wasn't on the pill.

This happened to me.

Summer fling while I was in college. Hooked back up after I graduated. The first time I immediately felt the difference and stopped. He said it slipped off. He put another on and then as he was penatrating I saw him fling the condom.

We were in my parents house and I couldn't act as crazy as I wanted to. Plus my mother couldn't stand him and it would have been a big to do.

Saw him years later and I think he may have had hiv or something. There were rumors.

I try my best to avoid him when I see him at home. He always makes an attempt to speak to me.

Never ever.

I recall him laughing on his way out the door. He thought it was funny. At the time I thought he was trying to get me pregnant. Condoms have been my main source of BC. I always have issues with hormonal BCs. He knew I wasn't on the pill.
Nasty bastard!:mad: Sorry he did that to you but thank goodness you spoke up for yourself!

This happened to me.

Never ever.

This ish is scary!

So it happened to me once... Dude was on miniature side of scale, so I noticed it immediately. I presumed he did it to get a better feel. I was good and had him leave... :perplexed:

Back