Beware of Men Removing Condoms Without You Realizing It!

I had that happen to me twelve years ago. He tried to play it off that it came off but I knew something was up when there was a pause. He gave me that smirk thinking that I will fall for it but I knew what was up. While he was in the bathroom, I hurried and got dressed. When he was coming out I punched the s**t out of him. I beat his yellow a** black and blue! I have never heard from him since.

Thank God I didn't have anything. That was so scary for me. While I was waiting for the result I wanted to shoot that mf. This is a sick trick.

im sickened:nono:...

to the bolded sentence.......................

GOOD!!!!!:yep:

I had this happen to me a couple months ago with a guy I've been seeing on and off for the last 16 years. He actually tampered with the condom. When he had left I found the condom wrapper on the floor and you could see where he had tore it open and taped it back up with a piece of clear tape. I figured out what he did, but left the situation alone because there was nothing that I could do. I didn't hear from him for about two months. I later found out in April that I was pregnant and found myself in the emergency room two weeks later with an ectopic pregnancy the size of a fist, and getting prepped for surgery at 2 am. Had to go on disability from work for 5 weeks and a hospital bill for $2200 which represented my portion of the $66,000 bill.

I had this happen to me a couple months ago with a guy I've been seeing on and off for the last 16 years. He actually tampered with the condom. When he had left I found the condom wrapper on the floor and you could see where he had tore it open and taped it back up with a piece of clear tape. I figured out what he did, but left the situation alone because there was nothing that I could do. I didn't hear from him for about two months. I later found out in April that I was pregnant and found myself in the emergency room two weeks later with an ectopic pregnancy the size of a fist, and getting prepped for surgery at 2 am. Had to go on disability from work for 5 weeks and a hospital bill for $2200 which represented my portion of the $66,000 bill.

OMG that is terrible! I am so sorry this happened to you. :nono:

Oh no, I sorry this happened :nono:

Back