Awwe ♡

I'm torn. I wasn't a fan of him taking off her wig. I thought it was nice that he was massaging her head and then kissed her at the end. But I couldn't help but get a "let's play beauty salon" vibe which I also don't like. Iono maybe I'm being too hard on them. They are a really cute couple though and she's pretty.

She is beautiful with and without that wig so it didn't bother me much he removed her wig. Can you imagine our men removing our wigs on this board and we have all of our locks just fall down our backs to our cracks? That's sexy! They'll find it sexy I'm sure!!

But that head massage tho! I felt that massage in my bones!!! YAAASSSS! I need one. Sigh.

I think this is the youtuber who is a virgin and met her man online recently. There's a thread about them on the other board but I can't remember the specifics.

I have to be honest. I look askance at all non-gay, non-hair dresser dudes who dig into their SO's hair. Absentmindedly stroking it is one thing; caring for its needs quite another. It's a bit too emasculating for my tastes.

I think this is the youtuber who is a virgin and met her man online recently. There's a thread about them on the other board but I can't remember the specifics.

Yes that's them. They do lots of cutesy stuff together and I like them...but I like my men mannish so this type of guy wouldn't appeal to me. Cute video though.

Back