At your current age, do you feel like all good men are taken?

Not discouraged, but I'm tired. Like mentally, emotionally. The good/great men are around but it takes so much effort to find them.

I'm 25 but I'm more focused on achieving my personal goals now (up studying now). TBH, I vacillate back and forth between wanting a husband/family OR just wanting peace and freedom. At this point it's like 60/40 (favoring family) going to 50/50.

I honestly do not feel pressed to date. At all. Any dude that comes into my life now has to find a way to fit into my schedule, period. I'm not actively avoiding men, but I just have no time for the BS. I'd rather spend that time developing myself.

greight said:
Not discouraged, but I'm tired. Like mentally, emotionally. The good/great men are around but it takes so much effort to find them.

I'm 25 but I'm more focused on achieving my personal goals now (up studying now). TBH, I vacillate back and forth between wanting a husband/family OR just wanting peace and freedom. At this point it's like 60/40 (favoring family) going to 50/50.

I honestly do not feel pressed to date. At all. Any dude that comes into my life now has to find a way to fit into my schedule, period. I'm not actively avoiding men, but I just have no time for the BS. I'd rather spend that time developing myself.

I feel the same way too. I'm 26.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back