Are First Impressions Really Everything???

Aveena

Maybe you're wrong about the person??? Not everyone is good at it... so some may start off on the wrong foot but may actually be pretty cool people. Are you prone to give people a second chance to "prove" themselves?

Maybe you're wrong about the person??? Not everyone is good at it... so some may start off on the wrong foot but may actually be pretty cool people. Are you prone to give people a second chance to "prove" themselves?

I am prone to give people a second chance. BUT I'm learning to trust that inner voice at the first meeting.

I am prone to give people a second chance. BUT I'm learning to trust that inner voice at the first meeting.

AGREE - I've defintely am learning to trust my instincts about a person's character - male and female. I'm trusting, open and positive by nature, so I assume that others were the same until I've seen otherwise.

I do factor in the "shyness" or "nervousness" factor when meeting someone, but if I sense anything shady I remove myself from that energy with quickness!

I have a know someone who swears she's psychic :look: really. She met a friend of ours SO prospect and immediately announced to me that the guy was abusive. :perplexed I asked her why after meetin him 1 time did she feel this way. She sighted her inner feelings.
"I don't know he just looks like he'll have you chocked up"

:ohwell: From then on... no matter what he does he will be an abuser in her eyes.

She is so negative and sees everything through a negative lense yet - she usually makes a good impression with people. She only exposes her negativity to me. :nono:

I don't think they're everything, they certainly carry some weight though.

Depending on what happened during our first meeting, I would probably be willing to give someone a second chance. Who knows, maybe they had the day from hell right before they met me?

No I dont think first time meeting are everything.
How much can you really get to know about a person the first time you meet them? Maybe a bit but certainly not all there is to know about them. You need a few more meetings to make a better judgement.

Back