2013 - Christian Random Thoughts Thread

The fact that Megan sees nothing wrong with her attire is very telling of her hearts condition.

And since she represents her husband ...oh my, smh

Thank you Sis!!! She's not born again. When you become born again a nature change takes place. There are no "laws" on what a woman of God should wear because a true saint is led by the Holy Spirit in how they dress. She's an unregenerate religious person, not a true disciple of Christ so its pointless to discuss her dress. She needs to repent and seek the Holy Ghost...

As far as her husband, he is not a pastor according the Bible and he is unregenerate as well. The natural instinct of a man of God is to cover and protect his wife like Joseph protected Mary. He wasnt trying to put her out publicly to be embarrassed by people, he wanted to cover her. This man allowed his wife to go out in those types of cloths and shamefully, with her nipples showing... A disgrace.

Matthew 1:19 KJV
Then Joseph her husband, being a just man , and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.

Last edited:
Recovering now, surgery went well. I will be resting for the next few days. Thank you for your prayers Shimmie

:bighug:

God loves you :yep: And this isn't just the 'random' cliche' that so many of us hear over and over again, void of meaning. God truly loves you and He is making a way for you that you never ever thought or imagined could have ever existed and all you can say is ... "But God"... :love3:

Stay resting, okay? For God has surely made a way for you to do so and not have any care about your cares. He makes all things (Brand) New. :yep:

:sleep2:

Children's presence is so nurturing...was feeling under the weather and rested... asked my lil niece to read with me.. she opened her Bible to Jeremiah 33; livened my spirit as she read...

1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 MSG

May God himself, the God who makes everything holy and whole, make you holy and whole, put you together—spirit, soul, and body—and keep you fit for the coming of our Master, Jesus Christ. The One who called you is completely dependable. If he said it, he’ll do it!

Jeramiah 5:30-31(NIV) “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land: 31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority, and my people love it this way. But what will you do in the end?

So, was connecting the dots for the kids the other night... I have faith the light will go on (or is it off? lol) in their heads one day soon. Explained as best I could the connection between Psalms 4 and Psalms 23... the Sheep and the Shepherd.

Thank you Sis!!! She's not born again. When you become born again a nature change takes place. There are no "laws" on what a woman of God should wear because a true saint is led by the Holy Spirit in how they dress. She's an unregenerate religious person, not a true disciple of Christ so its pointless to discuss her dress. She needs to repent and seek the Holy Ghost...

As far as her husband, he is not a pastor according the Bible and he is unregenerate as well. The natural instinct of a man of God is to cover and protect his wife like Joseph protected Mary. He wasnt trying to put her out publicly to be embarrassed by people, he wanted to cover her. This man allowed his wife to go out in those types of cloths and shamefully, with her nipples showing... A disgrace.

Then Joseph her husband, being a just man , and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.

ITA, MrsHaseeb. It truly saddens me that many men and women of God have forgotten or chosen not to accept God's design for marriage. A husband is supposed to protect and care for his wife, loving her as Jesus loved the church. A wife is to submit to her husband, respect him, and be his helpmate. Many Christians have decided to allow the world's views of partnership (notice I did not say marriage) to dictate the design of their marriage. I hear women berating their husbands, man-bashing, and refusing to follow their husbands in their God-given leadership roles. I see men not even flinching when their wives are scantily clad (Megan Good) and taking on wimpy feminized personas that do not allow them to lead their families as God commanded. We are now seeing a generation of feminized boys who have been raised by these men. Where are the protective instincts that God places in the heart of husbands? Well, anytime that we step outside of God's plans, we are no longer in his grace. We can no longer expect the same blessings we would have had if we had been obedient. If we do not choose to stay within the guidelines of God's design for marriage we can only expect trouble and heartache. I apologize for getting a bit off topic, but the issue of Megan's dress didn't really start with the choice of a dress to wear.

ITA, MrsHaseeb. It truly saddens me that many men and women of God have forgotten or chosen not to accept God's design for marriage. A husband is supposed to protect and care for his wife, loving her as Jesus loved the church. A wife is to submit to her husband, respect him, and be his helpmate. Many Christians have decided to allow the world's views of partnership (notice I did not say marriage) to dictate the design of their marriage. I hear women berating their husbands, man-bashing, and refusing to follow their husbands in their God-given leadership roles. I see men not even flinching when their wives are scantily clad (Megan Good) and taking on wimpy feminized personas that do not allow them to lead their families as God commanded. We are now seeing a generation of feminized boys who have been raised by these men. Where are the protective instincts that God places in the heart of husbands? Well, anytime that we step outside of God's plans, we are no longer in his grace. We can no longer expect the same blessings we would have had if we had been obedient. If we do not choose to stay within the guidelines of God's design for marriage we can only expect trouble and heartache. I apologize for getting a bit off topic, but the issue of Megan's dress didn't really start with the choice of a dress to wear.

So much truth spoken here BlackPearl1993. I thank Jesus for your insight into this matter. The women of today are the result of the men forsaking the family and giving their authority over to the devil.

... so true

Acts 10:34
Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism

The "favor" that comes from God can only come through Jesus, not works, status in society, etc. He will see Jesus, when He looks at me. Thank you Father, for your saving Grace.

Homosexuals want to use black people's civil right issues to push their agenda while a white man can get off for killing a young black boy still? That's pretty awful considering how everyone is going out of their way to make homosexuals comfortable and force people to accept them. I'm not a person who talks about race because I feel that the only way you can unite people is in Jesus Christ. I just find the situation ironic and pathetic. All of this is to create racial war so they can control people. There is no hope in this place. As each day passes I'm more and more ready to see Jesus crack the sky. I wonder if our dear president will call as eagerly to comfort this family as he does to congratulate the gays when they have a "victory." I pray in Jesus name that this does not result in rioting and racial tension but unfortunately the Bible has prophesied it. If it doesn't happen now it may happen anytime.

Even more ridiculous... so apparently stores are discontinuing Paula Deen products for racism because she used the n-word while Zimmerman gets off after taking a life and the government is forcing people to accept sodomites. This place is wicked man. Its time to really surrender to Jesus because this place is being turned into hell.

John 16:33 NET

I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. In the world you have trouble and suffering, but take courage – I have conquered the world.”

I love this translation of this verse. We were promised trouble and suffering in this world but we were also promised peace and power to overcome in Christ Jesus.

I've resigned myself to just mainly stick in our catholic section...and I admit, I'm all human and know it...I was extremely angry by this "verdict." And I know G-d gives peace and protection...however...................

People are very short-sighted, especially religious people who might NOT be targeted for discrimination. They don't remember history and they can't even feel the hatred they hold inside, hidden away from others' detection...or they don't realize others sense it. When you look at Nazi Germany, they didn't carry out what they did alone. They didn't even just use the Judenrat administrators...but common people...those in the churches and elsewhere who had hatred of the Jews long before. Nazism and the final solution was born out of what's fueling the hatred against Blacks and what is demonstrated in the Zimmerman case. You cannot carry out evil plans of death without hatred in the heart. Whatever comes from that place of evil in the heart will design the mind and that is the force of first action. For all the Paula Deens' out there who never thought their words were weighty, what can we say? Some see, others conceal, and a whole lotta OTHERS are blind. I feel for anyone in Florida, including my family and friends, who just might be a little more nervous these days. Shame, shame, shame...and to see the numbers of "christians" who support Zimmerman because they think they can conceal absolute racism and hatred..."oh, that little discomfort being around those kinds of people..." How that spirals into murder!

Back