2009 LHCF BOOTCAMP

I rally like the wig.:yep: I wish I had the nerve to get one.

What did you use on your twists? It's possible that they were not moisturized enough. Maybe you can try braiding under the wig.

ETA: Great commitment, that's showing them how to work this challenge. :)

I actually have a lot of small braids in my hair now, and I will be wearing that under the wig. Honestly, while I am doing intense workouts this winter, and the fact that Jersey weather is so wacky; the wig is my best option.
I was using QB AOHC/OHHB to do the twists and using ORS gel to help keep them together.
Thanks for the support nod. :yep:

I'm late with my starting pic(gotta love not being able to find your camera cord) but here it is.

3169294976_3a39280c51.jpg

Two sessions!! APL here I come!

Freshly texlaxed yesterday.

I am stretching 20 weeks at least. Bunning.

I'm tweaking my reggie a little because this overly cold weather has my skin and hair tripping :(

Ok, I know I'm late but I really want to join this challange.

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no new hair products or hair candy for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture:
S7300669-1.jpg

I am going to commit to at least ___3_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _______Drinking 3 bottles of water a day for a week________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

In my signature

I am in! Im a little late but I really would like to join. I am going to commit to 4 sessions. My punishment for volating Boot camp rules will be no youtube(Im addicted lol):ohwell: and sweets for 2 weeks!:drunk:

Here is my starting picture from the front.

January420091-vi.jpg

Here my starting picture from the back.
January220091-vi.jpg

Hair Type: 3c/4a
100% Natural since April 2007
Current Length: Neck Length (NL)
Goal at End of 1st 2 Sessions (June 30): Shoulder Length (SL)
Goal at End of Challenge: Arm Pit Length (APL):drunk:
Final Hair Goal: Waist Length (WL)
Other Challenges: Deep Conditioner, Shoulder Length, Thicker Hair Challenge, Arm Pit length Challenges

Last edited:
OMG I am so late!!! But here it is:

I am going to commit to at least 2 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no chocolate for one week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

My starting pic is:
photo122508003.html

Attachments

• Photo_122508_003.jpg
    Photo_122508_003.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I am going to commit to 2 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be 50 extra crunches a night for 1 week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I'll post my starting pic tomorrow or Wed. after my rollerset.

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I am going to commit to at least _2_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _doing 2-a-days at the gym for a week_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

that's it. i've committed. i have this and the arm pit by december 2009 challenge to try out. god help us. god help us all...

Attachments

• back_bowdry_112308.jpg
    back_bowdry_112308.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Posting my beginning picture. I have more pictures in my fotki and a list of products I use in my journal. I recently added OCT.

Attachments

• conditioned twists.JPG
    conditioned twists.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 2
Ok, I was having computer issues, but here are my starting pics. My hair was flat iron on December 30, as to not interfere wit the challenge rules :grin:.

url%5D
a%3E

url%5D

I am going to commit to _2___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___Extra workouts ____________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

pic121508_3.jpg

Dec 15 pony shot

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _No internet for a week_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Fro2_010609-vi.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __2 (for now)__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __no candy for a week_____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Don't have a starting pic yet, but it's coming!

Ok, I signed up on time but I am mega late with my pledge.

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no new products for one month______ I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will be adding new pics soon.

I thought I had already joined this challenge. I am in. All 4 sessions. consequences for violating will be no new products.

I think I may have already used up my pass. I rollerset but then I blew out my roots (only). Does that count or not?

Ok I signed up early but I think there may have been two threads, anyway here I am again. My starting point is in my siggy :grin:

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no social internet for a week_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I relaxed yesterday at a salon , so I wanted to post my pictures. I did have a trim because my ends were badly knotted. I was sad to lose the length but couldn't avoid it.

Attachments

• hair10.jpg
    hair10.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 7
  • hair12.jpg
    hair12.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 7
Yup. It counts. :yep: Blowdrying is direct heat.
Next time (anytime before April) you have to execute your punishment.

Oh man, this is going to be harder than I thought! :perplexed

I was hoping to use my pass on my holiday next month.

Are there any relaxer stretchers on this challenge? How do you take care of your roots?

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ____No Internet Surfing for 2 days - including checking e-mail__.
I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

LengthCheckI-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man, this is going to be harder than I thought! :perplexed

I was hoping to use my pass on my holiday next month.

Are there any relaxer stretchers on this challenge? How do you take care of your roots?

I apply kids organic shea butter to the new growth to detangle and I usually wear a very puffy bantu knots, braid outs...but that is after I roller set my hair....

I'm thinking I won't last on this challenge...I guess I'll be drinking a lot of water! I've been rollersetting but I have to straighten my roots. I can't wear a bun in winter because I commute and wear a lot of hats...I don't like twists and knots...I don't know what to do!

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no LHCF for a week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I am going to commit to 3 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no internet for 24 hours . I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Session One: January 1 - March 31(a little late)
Session Two: April 1 - June 30
Session Three: July 1- September 30

Back