2009 LHCF BOOTCAMP

I am so excited. This is my first Bootcamp. I wish everyone well.

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp.
My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no new products for 30 days_______. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture:

Starting%20Length%20Pic%2012-24-08.jpg
Starting%20Length%20Pic%2012-24-08.jpg

Attachments

• Starting Length Shot 2.jpg
    Starting Length Shot 2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 6
Ladies, I wish you all luck and hecka hair growth, but unfortunately I will have to sit this out. :sad: I just bought a FHI dryer and flat iron and I will be using heat once a month. I will follow all the other rules along with you guys on the sideline. :yep:

Thanks for sharing. We'll miss you, and you're always welcome to come back.:yep:

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _____going on a 2 week juice fast__________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting pic
026he3.jpg

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _______No LHCF for 2 weeks________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

(Please add no later than January 1, 2009)
e69ec596305b-vi.jpg

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no internet for a week__. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Last edited:
I am going to commit to _4___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __no soda for a week________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will be posting my starting pic on January 1

Good Luck Ladies!

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be: No makeup purchase until the following bootcamp session. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Picture in Siggy

(Please add no later than January 1, 2009

I am going to commit to _4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _No chocolate for a week_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!! My goal is full and healthy APL by Dec 2009.

Last edited:
2009 Bootcamp Question...During deep conditioning treatments can we use a heat cap or steamer or are we limited to the hooded dryer? Thanks!

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be No LHCF for 1 week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I'm going to commit to 4 sessions of Bootcamp. My consequences for violating bootcamp rules is no new books for 1 month...:eek: and no juice/soda/sweetened drinks.
*By the end of this challenge I would like to be at least BSL (I will be 28 months relaxer free and 22 months post BC)
* My protective styles will be bunning, ponytail with bun cage and wash and go (my hair shrinks up to way above my shoulders.
Here is my starting pic
picture.php

Last edited:
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no LHCF for two weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

SDC10034.jpg

I'm going to work on a regimen by stealing some of yours.:grin: I'll edit once I've figured it out.

Last edited:
DOES YOUR HAIR WANT TO REAP THE BENEFITS OF BOOTCAMP?

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be 2 weeks SpecialK diet- Yuck!. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• hair 024.jpg
    hair 024.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 2
I am going to commit to 2 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be extra treatments and a hardcore protective style for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Session One: January 1 - March 31 ROLLERSETS
Session Two: April 1 - June 30 ROLLERSETS *until June*
Session Three: July 1- September 30 ?
Session Four: October 1 - December 15 ?

STARTING PIC
100_1728-th.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to commit to _4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be run/walk on treadmill 20mins before work & after for 1 week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I trimmed today at salon about 1/4 inch off and even out. pic below is before trim, but not much of a difference.

Last edited:

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be No LHCF for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!! :yep:

I am so down! I've already been doing most of the things on the list w/ my weeky visits to the salon. Last time I talked about bringing in my own deep conditioner, so I'll be taking one for this Sat's rollerset :up::yep::up:

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no chocolate from 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Untitled-vi.jpg

Ahh, we'll see how well a newbie can do compared to the professionals :lachen:

My starting pics are attached. I ended up with some serious breakage during all my futile attempts at a regimen, so I am now back to NL in the back and jaw length in the front. :wallbash:
My shrinkage is about 50%, but I can live with that.
I am totally commited to this LHCF bootcamp. I am posting pics. I must be. My goal is to get back to SL in the back and NL in the front. My ultimate goal is APL in the back and front, but I can hold out until 2010 for that one.

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no CV soap buys for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!! :yep: I am actually willing to post pics every 3 months, scary.

Attachments

• 122508 038.JPG
    122508 038.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 122508 040.JPG
    122508 040.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no internet for a week_______. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will add my new starting picture as my avatar.

Oh I would love to join this challange! I already took my starting point photos but I can't seem to locate the cord to connect my phone to my laptop, so I'll be back with my photos.

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no social internet for a week_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

ETA: Ok my starting point photo is in my siggy, or at least it will be just as soon as I figure out how to make it show up, lol!

(Please add no later than January 1, 2009)

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __1st and 2nd__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __No TV in my room for a month__. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!! WOOOOOOW

Excited Very Excited, God I hope I make it through this.

I will commit to the four sessions. I can't show my starting point because I just had a weave put in three days ago. My consequence will be eating vegies and nothing else for one month.:wallbash:

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp (for now). My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___no TV on the day following rule break____ I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting poing picture:

Last edited:
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be NO CHOCOLATE FOR 2 MONTHS!. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

HPIM14612.jpg

I am going to commit to _4___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ____no lhcf for 2 weeks___________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!:grin:

Healthyhair 2 will do all 4 sessions of BOOTCAMP. I am getting my hair relaxed on January 10th.

I am going to commit to _4___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no cupcakes for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• hair09.jpg
    hair09.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no shopping for 2 weeks:nono:. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• jan.hair.jpg
    jan.hair.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1
I am going to commit to _2___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no salty foods for a week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• Nov 08 fresh perm.jpg
    Nov 08 fresh perm.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 1
Back