2009 LHCF BOOTCAMP

I am going to commit to _1___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __No__lhcf_for_a_wk________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

starting pic is in avatar.

Count me in. I have been hiding my hair since August. This should be fun.
ETA: I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no LHCF for two weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture: I will take my hair down during the first part of February. Can I add a picture then?
(Please add no later than January 1, 2009)

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _No Godiva Strawberry's after weekly weigh in. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I am going to commit to all four sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be No LHCF for 2 weeks and No haagendaaz pralines and cream. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture:
1qmmgp.jpg

I am going to commit to 2 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no shopping for 2 weeks. I am super excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

5b5hci.jpg

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no cheese for two weeks(I am your regular mouse so this would be torture). I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Since I needed a trim, the picture in my sig is my starting point.

HAPPY NEW YEARS AND HAPPY HAIR GROWING TO ALL.

I am going to commit to 2 (for now) sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no sweets, juice, soda for one week I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!! :grin:

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __1__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __double the exercise regimen, no partying for each day i violate_____________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Photo540.jpg

natural

Photo512.jpg

straightened

(Please add no later than January 1, 2009)

Not sure if I am too late but here's a shot!

I am going to commit to 2 (for right now, maybe more later) sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no beauty related purchases for a month and an extra exercise session a week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I need to find a pic cause I am weaved up right now!

I am going to commit to __all 4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ________no shopping for one month_______.

I will be super excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting point picture below (currently in braids).......

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no desserts, crisps, sweets or fast food for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting pic:
PICT0001-15-1.jpg

Last edited:
DOES YOUR HAIR WANT TO REAP THE BENEFITS OF BOOTCAMP?

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be suffer a day at the hair salon (i hate hair salons) I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

(in profile album)​

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no shopping for the month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

My starting picture is in my avatar.

ok, i want to join. so sign me up.
i will only committ to 1 session right now because i love heat.
i want to do this to gain legnth and teach myself how to back away from the flat iron lol. after i finish one session successfuly then i will join the other sessions.
i will be wet bunning a braid out-ing lol most orf the times. i will also do rollersets.

HELP!!!
The only products I use on my hair is tea tree oil-
I have no clue what kind of shampoo, conditioner, method of styling to use for optimal hair health... I want to take the challenge since my hair has been the same length since 9th grade!(I'm now a sophomore in college :(

Here is pictures i just took and will take new ones each month
picture.php

picture.php

HELP!!!
I have no clue what kind of shampoo, conditioner, method of styling to use for optimal hair health... I want to take the challenge since my hair has been the same length since 9th grade!(I'm now a sophomore in college :(

picture.php

picture.php

Below is a link for newcomers that might can assist you, i got it from the Favorites Stickie in the Hair Forum. Also when i was relaxed i know i used some of the Nexxus products.Elucence Moisture Balance conditioner is good, which can be bought at curlmart. A quick search and the link should give you some products. Welcome to LHCF !!! :wave:

http://journals.fotki.com/dontspeakdefeat/newcomer/

Ladies that posted starting pics, remember to post ur pics at the end of the challenge..a lot of ladies joined bootcamp 08 myself included:) but didnt post pics @ the end:(

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no LHCF for 5 days. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture: post when i get home...im @ work

I am going to commit to 3 (I might straighten my hair for our wedding in October) sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no mexican food for one month! I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!

Bigchopsimbaafro017-vi.jpg

Bigchopsimbaafro013-vi.jpg

Last edited:
HELP!!!

picture.php

picture.php

For a little help, logo on to www.associatedcontent.com and type Audrey Sivasothy in the search field and a few of her hair articles will come up. Look for the one called Building Hair Regimen for Newbies. That should be a great start for you, okay?

I am now 4 days in, and my hair hates to be twisted. I mean hates it. Took them out last night and it got tangled, and I did the twists the right way, with my own hair. So, it will be extra condish and wash and go for me (I will just squeeze out extra water).

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be working out twice a day. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture: Jan 2, 2009

ry%3D400

I am going to commit to _at least 1_ session(s) of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _______NO LHCF for 2 weeks________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

My starting pic will be posted some time ths week after I relax.

Went nuts. Bought a wig. I am paranoid about wash and go, so I will be weaing a wig during the winter months. It actually resembles what my hair looked like the last time I permed it.
yhst-88462588038071_2035_268660116

I am going to commit to all sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be NO LHCF for 2 weeks and to drink cod liver oil for two weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!
here are my starting pics.

http://http://public.fotki.com/kinkykurly89/december-18th-2008/imgp2697.html i plan on measuring my braids at each interval

http://public.fotki.com/kinkykurly89/december-18th-2008/imgp2682.html deep condish

http://public.fotki.com/kinkykurly89/december-18th-2008/imgp2575.html this is the most recent picture of my with my hair out and product free. its wet so i will take shrinkage into account when i next measure.

my hair is currently in kinky twist that i done two days ago. i wont take them down until the end of feb.

Went nuts. Bought a wig. I am paranoid about wash and go, so I will be weaing a wig during the winter months. It actually resembles what my hair looked like the last time I permed it.
yhst-88462588038071_2035_268660116

I rally like the wig.:yep: I wish I had the nerve to get one.

What did you use on your twists? It's possible that they were not moisturized enough. Maybe you can try braiding under the wig.

ETA: Great commitment, that's showing them how to work this challenge. :)

Last edited:
Back