2009 LHCF BOOTCAMP

I am going to commit to 2 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be Drink only water for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting Pic:
lengthcheck-vi.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no LHCF for 2 Weeks_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!! Thanks for the incentive!!

I am going to commit to __ALL 4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _________NO PHONE FOR A WEEK______. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture:
(Please add no later than January 1, 2009)

megatek3hairshotuk7.jpg

megatek4hairshot2jz8.jpg

megatek1fx0.jpg

:lick: LETS DO THIS LHCF :lick:

I am going to commit to __ALL 4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _________NO PHONE FOR A WEEK______. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

No phone for an entire week!!! Now that is an extreme punishment.

I am going to commit to 3 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be No More LHCF visits for the rest of the session!. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I'll post a more current pic from my avatar in a couple of days

Whoa - now THAT is serious!

My problem is that when it comes to me punishing myself, it just doesn't happen. But, that is a good punishment . . . let me think and see if I can come up with something good...

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be not logging on to LHCF for session 1 and 2. Session 3 and 4 the consequence will be not purchasing any hair products for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!! My starting pic is below.

I have finally BC'd all the processed hair off after years of relaxing abuse. I tried to go natural two years ago but had a set back by relaxing, not knowing how to really care for natural hair. Now that I am gaining the knowledge, I am determined to grow natural, healthy, long hair. Thus far, I transitioned for 6 months. I am ready to start my hair care journey with you lovely ladies... I'm in...

Attachments

• IMG_0465.jpg
    IMG_0465.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I am going to commit to ___2 (for now)_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __2x my normal work out for 2 weeks__. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I just BC on Christmas Day and am excited to start this challenge as I transition to healthy, natural hair.

Attachments

• 008 (3).jpg
    008 (3).jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 4
I WANNA JOIN!!! I'll sign up for one session now.. I'm planning on being APL by this summer (btw april and june) so I need to focus. I know if I reach it I'm gonna want to straighten it... soo unless I don't reach my apl goal I won't sign up for session 2. HERE GOESS!!

I am going to commit to ONE sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be Doing my entire family's laundry (sorry its the best thing I could think of :grin::look:). I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I want to join. I will have to take a photo for my straight point to post.
I just want to be able to bun by the summer.

I'm in, again :grin:, but my biggest challenge will be how to eliminate knots from my braid/twist outs in order to retain growth??

DOES YOUR HAIR WANT TO REAP THE BENEFITS OF BOOTCAMP?

I am going to commit to _4___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __No Date Night for a Month :nono:. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

(Please add no later than January 1, 2009)

I'm in. 2009 Goal is to reach full, thick BSL by Dec 09.

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be to drink only water for 2 wks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _____No makeup or earrings for a week_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

It's in my siggy.

Last edited:
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no lhcf for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture: the last pic is from december 12 2008 u can see the progress from end or august.

0821to1128to1228.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, ladies. I'm in! I'm actually already doing a lot of what the bootcamp requires . . . the only challenges will be to (1) dc with EVERY shampoo and (2) no heat. (I generally don't use heat, but every once in a while there's an emergency where I have to use the curling iron.)

Since this is my first time doing the bootcamp, I will just do 1 session to start off . . . if all goes well, I will participate in other sessions.

I plan to post an update picture sometime this weekend :yep:

My punishment for violating the bootcamp? I can only drink water or coffee for a week! No tea, no juice, no soda, no alcohol . . . just water and the obligatory coffee. (I would eliminate coffee, too, if I weren't addicted and would fall into convulsions without it :nono:)

I am going to commit to _2___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___no fried foods for 2 weeks_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture: (will put up pic when i figure out how to do this...i'm technically challenged, so if u know how, pm me pleeeease :) thx)

Last edited:
Count me in!! I'm looking forward to a challenge without growth aids due to being Pregnant!!

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no eating out/ new products for 2 weeks . I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

(Please add no later than January 1, 2009) Will add tonight after wash & DC'd

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no LHCF for 1 week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!! I do not have any starting pics at this point, however once I am able to obtain some assistance in this matter I will post. I am Transitioning and will use my passes for trims.

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ____no watching my favorite tv show for a week____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I currently don't have a starting pic because my digital camera needs to be fixed =[
will be adding one soon!

I joined the 08 challenge but didn't take it seriously but in 09 I am ready! I protective style 90% of the time now anyway.

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no new shoes for 2 months. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

This is the only recent straight hair pic I have (taken early December 08). If I straighten my hair before 01 Jan 09, I'll replace the pic.

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ____drinking only water for 2 weeks and no chocolate/sweets for 2 weeks____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

At the end of the 2 sessions will be my 1 year transitioning mark and I will evaluate hair to see if I will BC, and then add on any necessary sessions from that point. Last year (20008) I was huge failure I committed to 2 sessions and survived for 1 month

I hope my file below weren't too big, I'm not sure how to resize.

GEDC0361-vi.jpg

GEDC0360-vi.jpg

Okay back to add, that while the picture in my siggy is one of my starting points pics..I have added an album to my fotki with all the pics of my hair in various ways (straightened and also wet and shrunken and length checks). So check that out to my starting point.

Again I am committing to the full 4 sessions, and will deprive myself of goodies/treats/lhcf/internet for two weeks or more if I fail to comply.

Ladies, I wish you all luck and hecka hair growth, but unfortunately I will have to sit this out. :sad: I just bought a FHI dryer and flat iron and I will be using heat once a month. I will follow all the other rules along with you guys on the sideline. :yep:

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no meat for two weeks and double exercise for two weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will post my starting pic later tonight.

Good luck ladies!

Back