2009 LHCF BOOTCAMP

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ____no LHCF for 2 weeks____ I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

my starting pic is my avatar.

Last edited:
I am going to commit to all sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no shoe purchases for 2 months. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture:

I am going to commit to4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be NO BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM:lick: for 1 month .*is nervous* I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!:grin:

Here are my starting point pics. I rollerset my hair just for ya'll!!!!

picture.php

I am going to commit to _2___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __no fried foods and 2x the amount of exercise 4 1 month_____________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

This challenge is so tempting and I would have passed with flying colors this past year. No heat, only light trims/dustings ... DCs with every wash, protective styling. But this year I want to practice straightening my hair at least once a month.... to get good a it....

What to do :whyme: What to do :whyme:

JJ, hopefully, I will be saying this next year this time. I took down twists just to see what Sabino would do for me. It's awesome. I would never need another relaxer again if I could figure out how to get past all the tangles after washing a half-relaxed head. My roots are great. The relaxed ends are...well, let's just say I spent a lot of time asking God for help, sighing loudly, and resting my arms. Boo.

I have to wash the Sabino out on the 27th and DC and MT one more time before I start the challenge. Good luck figuring out what to do. Happy growing!!!

Blessings,
cj

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be to not purchase any hair prducts for the following two weeks for myself. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• 000_0475.jpg
    000_0475.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I am going to commit to _4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no cookies for a month_____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

l_df8a157bd45a466f96e4df921864f7f7.jpg

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no fried food for 1 month__. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I also posted my starting pic. I am 2 months post . I had a set back in 08' but is hoping this challenge will beat my behind if I dare quit in 09' ( hell nah I wont quit!! I want MBL!! for real for real lol)

Attachments

• My hair december 08 001.jpg
    My hair december 08 001.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 2
I am going to commit to _2 (for now)_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _drinking ONLY water for one week_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will post my starting pic by the 31st, after my hair appointment.

I have a twa. I am not sure I can do this boot camp. :ohwell: I will be following this until I can figure out how to do protective styles.:rolleyes:

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ____no LHCF or facebook for 2 weeks____ I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!
I will post my before photo before the 1st of January. My 1st session exception will be my wash, set and blowout(direct heat) on January 17th, My b-day :D

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _No eating at my favorite restaurant the entire month (= 1 per week) anddddd will stay behind on "new clothes wednesday" (tear drops from eye) . I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I am going to commit to _2___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___no new outfits! I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting pic

kinkycurly-vi.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be an extra 45 minutes of cardio or abs for two weeks :blush: . I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Below is my starting pic:

Attachments

• side view of curly fro.jpg
    side view of curly fro.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
DOES YOUR HAIR WANT TO REAP THE BENEFITS OF BOOTCAMP?

I am going to commit to _2___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _2x__more situps____________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

(Please add no later than January 1, 2009)

Back again for '09:

I am going to commit to _4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __No TJMAXX or MARSHALLS_____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

"will post before deadline:got to flat iron my hair"

I have a twa. I am not sure I can do this boot camp. :ohwell: I will be following this until I can figure out how to do protective styles.:rolleyes:

Hey Natri, yes, you can do the bootcamp. A twa, is by its nature, a protective style. The main purpose for protective styling is to protect longer hair from rubbing the ends on clothing, etc. HTH :)

-I am committing to -4- sessions of LHCF Bootcamp.
-My consequence for rule violation: No library book check-out for 2 weeks.
-I am excited to be a part of bootcamp again, and reap the continued healthy hair benefits.

I'll come back later and add a pic, after I do my fotki update for 2008. All the pics are in my camera, and I haven't put any in my album this year.:ohwell: Hum, maybe my consequence should be posting more pics.:lachen:

These start pics were taken on Jan 2nd, and added to this post on Jan 16th.

Last edited:
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no facebook for a week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

14si0wi.jpg

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no LHCF for one week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

starting point picture in siggy:

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be 2x my normal exercise for two weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

count me in. i am committing to 4 sessions. i have a boy cut so my regimen will be very easy. hope and pray i don't get the that itch to cut.

2 Sessions for me.

My consequences for violating bootcamp will be no coffee from my favorite place for two weeks.

I will come back and post my starting pic tomorrow when I wash.

I am going to commit to __4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___________no LHCF for a week____.

I don't have a starting pic but I am trying to go natural and I currently have 2-2.5 inches of ng. I am using it as my starting point.

I am going to commit to 2 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be NO CAFFEINE for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will provide starting pictures for my one year update Jan. 19th.

Depending on how well I do with the first two sessions, I may extend.

ETA: Starting Picture as of 01/19/09

StartPic-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Back