2009 LHCF BOOTCAMP

yea I'm not not a morning person..at all! I already do 2 morning workouts a week, on top of my regular pm workout.. having to do 2 more would definitely be a bummer.

I am going to commit to __1__ session of LHCF Bootcamp. (only because i havent relaxed since October) My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __no AIM for 3 days____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!
edit -starting point
comic.jpg

Last edited:
Ha ha, I may have the shortest hair on here, but here goes: :ohwell:

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no logging on to LHCF for two weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture. I'm growing out a TWA. Funny, it looks much shorter in photos than I think it does in real life:

Attachments

• hair 122308 2.jpg
    hair 122308 2.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 6
  • hair 122308.jpg
    hair 122308.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 4
  • hair 122308 3.jpg
    hair 122308 3.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 5
I am going to commit to 2 (for now) sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no internet for a week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture:
I don't have any straight hair pics so this will have to do.
2506952337-Copy.jpg

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___no internet for a week (personal use)____________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will post starting pics before 1/1/09

I'm in...:yep:

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be 15 extra minutes of cardio each day. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

(Please add no later than January 1, 2009)
003-7.jpg

I don't straighten my hair right now, so I will judge my growth by the size of my twa. :grin:

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ____no pizza for a month_____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I can't upload a picture for some reason, but it's on my Fotki...Thanks LHCF!!! I took myhair down for the first time since Oct 4th and am sooo excited. This is the longest my hair has ever been with me taking care of it. This challenge is going to be WONDERFUL!!!! I will put my hair back up on the 28th...
img0114.html

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __no new products for a month____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will ma+ke by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• _dec1 progresssm.jpg
    _dec1 progresssm.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 7
I am going to commit to ALL 4sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no new products for a month or to wear twists for 2 weeks straight. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

12811-vi.jpg
(I can come back and edit this and put an actual 'length' shot here, but this is all I have for now. My hair is about 4 inches all over, 3 in some places.)

Last edited:
Please sign me up for this challenge. I 've been slacking on my hair for 2008 and REFUSE allow this to continue through 2009!.

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be to : not eat meat for 1 week and no LHCF for 1 week! I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will post my pics sometime in Jan 2009, my hair is currently in cornrows.

Last edited:
I am going to commit to NO sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be NONE!!!:lachen: I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will check in to cheer everyone on... Lurking though.....:sekret:

Good luck to you ladies!:yep::yep::yep:

NOT SURE IF I JOINED BUT I WANT IN PLEASE MY HAIR IS ABOUT ONE TO 1/12 INCH LONGER THAN MY SIGGY ITS CURLED UNDER

I am very excited about this challenge. Good luck to everyone and happy hair growing.

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no chocolate for 1 week ___. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

102_2447-1-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no sweets of any kind and no new products for one month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here are my starting pics (photos were taken 15 Nov. 2008) :

http://public.fotki.com/Ivie184/1/2009/lhcf-bootcamp-2009/dsc01806-vi.html
http://public.fotki.com/Ivie184/1/2009/lhcf-bootcamp-2009/dsc01809-vi.html
http://public.fotki.com/Ivie184/1/2009/lhcf-bootcamp-2009/dsc01810-vi.html

Last edited:
NOT SURE IF I JOINED BUT I WANT IN PLEASE MY HAIR IS ABOUT ONE TO 1/12 INCH LONGER THAN MY SIGGY ITS CURLED UNDER

I WILL COMMITTE TO TWO SESSIONS IF I MAKE IT THROUGHT THAT THEN MAYBE I WILL DO A THIRD:lachen:
OH MY CONSIQUENCE WILL BE WORKING OUT 5 DAYS A WEEK MIN. FOR TWO WEEKS:strong:

Last edited:
I am going to commit to _2___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ____no lhcf for 2 weeks!!___________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I thought I had joined this thread already, but skimmed through and didn't see my post. Anyway.... I am going to commit to __3__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be *gasp* no new products for 1 whole month!

I may do the 4th quarter also, but this will get me started. Starting pic to come.

Edited: For clarity

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no new products for a month per session i misbehave.

My starting pics is my sig

Thanks for starting this again!

I am going to commit to two sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no non-essential purchases for 30 days. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!

2008-11-29-77534.jpg

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no candy or sweets for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

IMG_2748-2.jpg
IMG_2756-2.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no good food/treats for a week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture: full neck length/6" hair all around

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no facebook for 2 weeks_____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Regimen,
Me and my hair- Bunning
Sunday- Shampoo, D/C, Moisturize and seal. BUN IT UP!
Monday-Mega-tex and moisturize and seal. Bun it up
Tuesday- Co-wash- D/C moisturize and seal. Bun it up
Wednesday- mega tex and moisturize and seal. Bun it up
Thursday- co wash
Friday- Mega tex
Saturday pre poo over night

In weave

Sunday- Shampoo and D/C
Monday- Moisturize
Tuesday Megatex
Wednesday D/C on dry hair rinse
Thursday Moisturize
Friday- moisturize
Saturday- Mega tex

Attachments

• SDC11338.JPG
    SDC11338.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
This challenge is so tempting and I would have passed with flying colors this past year. No heat, only light trims/dustings ... DCs with every wash, protective styling. But this year I want to practice straightening my hair at least once a month.... to get good a it....

What to do :whyme: What to do :whyme:

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no sweets or soda for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

This is my latest. I can update later.
th_shea80006.jpg

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no myspace games for 1 week__. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I am going to commit to 2 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no fried food for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Dec 08.jpg

Dec 08 Right side.jpg

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no law and order svu for a month_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

ok before and after flat ironing

as you can see my ends need work...

Last edited:
Back