2009 LHCF BOOTCAMP

i did the first session even though i never signed up and i forgot i actually signed up for the next three! i'm doing well, no rules broken. i'm going to straighten next week for my birthday, and a length check. i'm 7 months post (transitioning) and i wear my hair up every day, so it will be a nice change. i'll post pics!

I had a trim yesterday. I'm happy! Will carry on with the challenge till next trim next session. Still too scared to try heat, lol!

Sorry for the lack of updates. Checking in.

I am doing well. No trims since my BC in Feb. No heat at all. PSing in nearly all-day long satin bonnets if at home or high puffs if out.

It's going well...hair is growing.

I think I can stay in this challenge forever....

cj

I'm officially 4 months into my relaxer stretch today and so happy I made it this far. Okay now, time to psyche myself up for the next 4 months:yep:. I know I can do it.

I'm officially 4 months into my relaxer stretch today and so happy I made it this far. Okay now, time to psyche myself up for the next 4 months:yep:. I know I can do it.
Yes you can!

Thinking of doing C&G myself, give my hair a break from loose. More like give me a break from my hair..... we'll see.......

Well I used more than one pass, I ended up cutting off 4 inches of thin ends, blow dried and flat ironed after mt t-up. I couldn't take those ends any longer still WSL or just hitting it. I have to go check my punishment, but my hair looks and feels good will post pics when i find my batteries.

Last edited:
I used my pass for this session to get my hair trimmed today:yep:.

Okay ladies, 4 whopping inches, YAY! I wanted it shorter but my stylist insisted that I leave enough hair on my head just in case I want to put it in a bun. I think she was right. I do have enough hair left to put it in a teeny weeny bun, lol:grin:.

I am back to shoulder length, but thicker - here it is:

nother4inchesofftodayMay202009-vi.jpg

Hey ladies,

I also used my pass to get a cut for my birthday, which was on Monday. I cut off 3-4 inches of ends and love the fullness of my new shorter do. :grin:

Attachments

• IMG_3366.jpg
    IMG_3366.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3294.jpg
    IMG_3294.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I used my pass for this session to get my hair trimmed today:yep:.

Okay ladies, 4 whopping inches, YAY! I wanted it shorter but my stylist insisted that I leave enough hair on my head just in case I want to put it in a bun. I think she was right. I do have enough hair left to put it in a teeny weeny bun, lol:grin:.

I am back to shoulder length, but thicker - here it is:

nother4inchesofftodayMay202009-vi.jpg

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: OMGosh! Girl, I called myself trying to get to your hair length! Well, ya jus made it ezier for me :lachen:. I love it! B-U-T-Full!! It looks incredibly healthy, and that of course is goal 1. The color looks great too!

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: OMGosh! Girl, I called myself trying to get to your hair length! Well, ya jus made it ezier for me :lachen:. I love it! B-U-T-Full!! It looks incredibly healthy, and that of course is goal 1. The color looks great too!

Girl Aspire, you're too crazy:grin:, but thanks sweetie and you're right, healthy hair is first for me from now on, then length:yep:.

No rules broken. I can't believe I've gone almost five months with no heat. I hope the hard work shows up in my hair for our the next length check.:lick:

OK....just checking in!! Starting another month and still going strong with my bootcamp. I will be using this session's pass to end my 13week stretch on June 20th!! Yaaayyy!!

Love this boot camp!!

I plan to do a length check on June 12th so I will need to accept punishment since I already used a pass on May 1st. I won't be able to purchase hair products for 2 weeks. I will be a mess!

Checking in for June. No direct heat (except an air brush on low once. I don't think this counts though. If this counts then I used my pass).

I can see the growth and the health. Today I air dried my hair and it was NOT a frizzy, dry mess. I must be doing something right!!! :yep: :yay::yay:

Checking in. Have been doing well so far. It is 5 months since my last relaxer, thinking of putting in some braids to give my hair and hands some rest. I have just thick growth now, have to comb out in the shower.

Still going strong myself. No more passes to use up for this session and thank goodness my braids are installed until next month anyway. Stay strong ladies.

Last edited:
I plan to do a length check on June 12th so I will need to accept punishment since I already used a pass on May 1st. I won't be able to purchase hair products for 2 weeks. I will be a mess!

Forgot to mention I am checking in early because I will be doing the Hide Your Hair for 6 months Challenge. So after next week no pics from me until Dec!

Back