Young Wife, Broke Older Husband - Preg Again

Yay @Crackers Phinn! Thanks for getting started lol!

This is what happens when we back women in a corner. They feel like they only have two options: marry whomever will marry them so that they can feel whole and accepted by society or be single, unfulfilled, and longing for a man.

Single men are seen as players, bachelors, catches, etc. Single women seen as lonely, unfortunate, etc. Women have LOTS of options and we need to promote them more and more.
•Only marry a good match for you.
•Don't get married at all and date long-term, set in place legal contracts that protect you and your child(ren)
•Don't get married at all, don't have children, date whomever you please, move on when you get tired, be a happy, satisfied bachelorette who enjoys her freedom and options to live however she wants.
•Don't get married and have child(ren) via a sperm bank or adoption.
•Women can do whatever they want to do.

As long as we allow men and not us to be the center of our lives we will lose. This whole binary way of thinking that our society promotes is detrimental to everyone: win/lose; black/white, married/single, etc.

There is a reason these older men prey on these successful, younger, single women: they are catches made to feel less than so they end up settling for whomever will have them. Young, black (or otherwise), beautiful, educated women: you are a catch and you are unique and special. Don't believe any of the foolish lies. You have options. And you are enough.

Ok, I turn 30 in a few months and STRONGLY prefer to marry a man my age who I can build with. So if I was going to marry a man perilously close to my parents age, and combine my still young DNA with his old DNA (because men do have a biological clock) he BETTER have money. Otherwise, what is the damn point?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Yeah, that'd exactly what happened. I remember her telling me a few years ago she was worried about not finding the right person for her and that she was "not getting any younger". Oddly enough, she said the old man was interested in her back then.

Her dad died when she was a teen. Turns out he wasn't her real dad. :look: I think that's how she became such a devout evangelical. Heavenly Father won't fake on paternity. You will always be His child. I think she still has dad issues, though the old guy was not her first choice.
So she married her father....

Where did she find a broke old asian man? where do they do this? does not compute lol
I live in Hawaii where the population is like 40% Asian, so it makes sense statistically. Still, 25% of residents are white, so it's not like she didn't have many options for a white guy. I don't know her preference, though. Or if she even has one since she didn't really date before she married old man Wang. I think she was one of those frustrated virgin types.

So she married her father....
Exactly.

Not unusual at all in men that age.

50 is my upper limit dating age. I'd say a good 60% of the men trying to holla are not only broke but have moved back in with their parents or have roommates or rent rooms, working dead end jobs, and crowing because they dont know how they will retire due to lack of life savings. And these are angry, bitter men. not fun to be around.

They all blame the economy, Bush, Obama, Repubs, and anybody else but themselves.

Homegirl is young and could've done way better.
Yeah I meet a dude that sounds just like this, blocked! I would rather be by myself knowing the bread winning will fall mostly on me.

At 30 her options were :Single motherhood, broke older man who wanted to marry her ,or wait for guy on her level who may never materialise .

She wouldn't have made the same choice at 20. She settled early but maybe based on her dating history she didn't see much better coming along .
Another thing that blows my mind is that she really does have a lot of friends. I just checked her Facebook and while there are tons of pictures of her old man, there are also so many of her with girlfriends or in mixed groups of people out and about. I'm just so confused as to why someone couldn't find a match for her.

Welp, no black women harmed so more power to her.
True. I guess I have a bit of concerned about my white friends down here in Hawaii because they aren't the same as mainland whites. They know what it's like to be a minority and can empathize a bit more than mainland white folk. They don't deal with the bs we do, of course, but they get beat up, yelled at, and disrespected because of their race.

Where did she find a broke old asian man? where do they do this? does not compute lol

So his thang little too????

These things make it even more tragic! I thought OP was talking about a black couple until these further details became revealed. Usually if a man is broke women will excuse that if he has a mean stroke and ickd game and vice versa.

But broke AND a small penis??? Hell to the no!!!! If OP tells us he can't eat the puss worth a lick either then it's a wrap. :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

She might as well cheat on him and trade up. But then again...that might not be a good look because if they divorce on the grounds of infidelity/adultery, she might end up paying him. :nono:

Not one white friend advised her not to do this? Them white women are cutthroat when it comes to this kind of stuff, so I'm surprised.

"They" should have saved the $During her pregnancy

Please don't tell me that shes just finding out she has to return so quickly. Barring some unforeseen circumstances, THIS sounds to me like poor planning on both their parts; And both parties are too old for that. (Outta their 20s)

y'all killing me up it in here! Wang and Wong... mozzarella and cubes... tiny peens on broke Asians!

:lachen:

It's YOUR summary that sent me right over the edge. :lachen::lachen:

Y'all are terrible for cutting up like this. :lachen:

That said....you can't have old, broke and little peen....you HAVE to pick a struggle. Sorry to say I'm seeing lots of this...sadly it's heavy in the location indie circles. Old perpetually between jobs men living a retired life off their 30/40 year old girlfriends/wives internet businesses.
I don't get it at all. Nah son.

All my Taurean sensibilities just get so sad for them. I don't have enough love in me for any of those choices.

Back