Would you be okay with long a distance relationship

A lot of people make these long distance/traveling marriages work. The ones I know stay in hotels and live out of suitcases Sunday to Thursday though. Fridays are conference call days from their home. They don't get separate apartments.

I am considering one right now.

I met a potential while I was on vacation; I tried to dismiss the idea but honestly I think he's a keeper.

I'm actually happy that she's not feeling this way or worrying about this. Fear of infidelity should not play a hand her her emotions or marriage.

If he wanted to cheat, he would do it even if they were living in the same house, like other men.

Who really wants to live their life alone? He'll be eating alone, going to work functions alone and doing everything else alone until she returns or he visits her. IMO, that's no way to live and no it's not my relationship but this is a permanent situation and after a while anybody would get tired of this situation. Usually in a LDR it comes to a point and someone has to move, that's the only way you share a life together.

It's just about about the cheating, it's about putting him in a situation that's not really conducive to a marriage. He's even commented that this wasn't what he envisioned for his relationship and he wants to live with his wife.

Back