You might be a Product Junkie if . . . .

You might be a PJ if you use your office address for product delivery so your SO doesn't see it, and take things home a few at a time so he won't notice.:grin::sekret:

your products now take up the cabinet under your bathroom sink, the top shelf of your closet, your shower caddy and a basket on your bedroom floor and your hair is not even full SL...

if every corner of you home seems to harbour hair products...or if almost every trip out of the house results in you coming back with a "bargain got to have" hair product...:nono:

You know your a product junkie when you tell your DH that you won the products in a survey so he won't ask questions.

Or when you go to the grocery store a few edible items and conditioner mysteriously finds it's way in the bag.

Or you stalk the hair product isle in any store and your SO always knows where to find you if you get seperated in Walmart.

Last edited:
You know you are a product junkie when you feel you need to buy products if you see them on SALE and you know you already have enough products at home, especially the same items.
(I am so guilty of going this :blush:...)

^^ yes- it's as if you feel they might stop making them or something.

You know you're a product junkie when your friends accidentally see your stash and they give you a look that is full of both shock and pity. poor pj....

When friends/family go shopping in yr closet...........

When every time someone posts a rave about a product you have in yr possession within the next 24 hrs...........

if you find yourself looking with reverence at the products in your special "products closet" each time you walk by. You even open it for no special reason several times a day just to gaze at those "magical" bottles and jars...sometimes you even pick up a jar/bottle for the upteenth time just to look at it and imagine when next you will use it...

...When as soon as you get your check, first thing you think about is, not paying bills, but pulling out that shopping list of products that you MUST HAVE and spending half your check on them!! :wallbash:

....sooo guilty.....

You might be a product junkie if you clean out your hair supply closet (yeah I said it!) and you find a jar of something you know they no longer make which you thought you used it all and all of a sudden......

The lights in the room get brighter:yep:, you hold it like a new born babe:blush:, you make a smile like the one the Grinch had :grin: and you hear music like a celestial choir singing:band2::bounceline:.....

I'm just saying. :lick:

Last edited:
You might be a product junkie if you clean out your hair supply closet (yeah I said it!) and you find a jar of something you know they no longer make which you thought you used it all and all of a sudden......

The lights in the room get brighter:yep:, you hold it like a new born babe:blush:, you make a smile like the one the Grinch had :grin: and you hear music like a celestial choir singing:band2::bounceline:.....

I'm just saying. :lick:

Nothing wrong with that. I was just thinking about putting shelving into one of my closets so i can make that a proper shrine to my hair care products. That way they can be stored better and I can get to them quicker.

You know you're a pj when your SO has given up questioning your stash or trying to talk reason into you. He just shuts up about it because he knows it's falling on deaf ears :look:

You know you're a PJ when your SO asks whether he's allowed to eat or drink half the stuff in the fridge because he knows that it's really meant for your hair, even though it has "food-esque" names like fenugreek tea, molasses, honey, yogurt, banana--he's afraid to touch anything without prior approval first! :grin:

When you have enough shampoo to last a decade. Even when you're using the crappier shampoos as a body wash.

When you regift hair products so you can have room in your overflowing cabinet in the bathroom.

When you can't decide which conditioner to use because they all do the same *bleep*ing thing.

You haven't finished a bottle or jar of hair products in years.

You have duplicates of hair products because the original purchase is in the back of your cabinet and you forgot you already had it.

New product on the market? You're the first one to review it on the board. Nevermind you have tons of stuff that do the same thing.

You go the TJ Maxx for a girdle and some sports bras and you come out with 1 bra, 3 shampoos, 8 conditioners, 4 shine sprays, and 6 showers gels...........:ohwell:

You KNOW you're a product junkie when you purchase cosmetic travel bags with the little empty containers(lots of them) to give out samples of your newest "product rave" to co-workers and ALL your female family members at the 4th of July family reunion.

When you decide to clean and organize your product container/closet and become to tired to finish it so you go to bed. In the middle of the night you get up to go bathroom, trip on the stuff fall to floor, buss your a$$ and pee on yourself!!! Yes true story

You know you're a PJ if you laughed out loud while reading even one of the post in this thread!

Don't stop laughing now . . . I'm sure we all have one or two product "issues" we dealing wit.

I'm just saying . . . and I thought I was the only one. Some of yall might just have me beat.

LOL LMAO

Mscocoface,

Hair closet? Do normal people have hair closets or do salons usually have an entire closet dedicated to hair supplies?

I do enjoy that music . . . so you hear it too huh?

Back