You might be a Product Junkie if . . . .

If you buy in Multiples...........Like they Ain't Gon' Neva', Eva' Make No Mo'!:lachen:

And You think nothing of wiping out the last 4 or 5 on the Shelf:blush:

when you don't ask DH for money, you just say "lets go to the store, so I can pick up a few things." -

If you buy in Multiples...........Like they Ain't Gon' Neva', Eva' Make No Mo'!:lachen:

And You think nothing of wiping out the last 4 or 5 on the Shelf:blush:

:amen: Aint that the truth! you aint neva lied...:lachen:

It just feels so good to have a back up stash, just in case...the bottle could be full and youll still feel like youre gonna run out of it any minute now...:lol:

you vowed never to step foot in a particular BSS (it must be at least 5,000 sq feet of nothing but products and hair- really) because they were so rude to their customers 5 years ago, but today you read about a product on the boards and all the other BSS have closed for the evening- so you sneak in and get your fix- :spinning: My 14 year old daughter even said, as we pulled into the parking lot, "Mom, isn't this the place you refuse to shop because they were rude to you and Morgan?"

You can't see me, but I am hanging my head in shame- as I apply B&B Carrot Oil to my thirsty hair...

you vowed never to step foot in a particular BSS (it must be at least 5,000 sq feet of nothing but products and hair- really) because they were so rude to their customers 5 years ago, but today you read about a product on the boards and all the other BSS have closed for the evening- so you sneak in and get your fix- :spinning: My 14 year old daughter even said, as we pulled into the parking lot, "Mom, isn't this the place you refuse to shop because they were rude to you and Morgan?"

You can't see me, but I am hanging my head in shame- as I apply B&B Carrot Oil to my thirsty hair...

Youre not a pj for doing that:grin:

You were thinking just like this one commercial..."This is my money and I want it NOW"...:look: lol

you are a PJ if:
spontaneously you get up, no dinner cooked, no laundry done, and say "I'll be back" - the baby says "can I come" and you say "you are gonna walk"....

walk to 4 different BSS in a 20 block radius looking for 1 item...

come back 2 hours later in time for PTA, whip up pasta, hand wash clothes, and have a bag of new products hanging on the bathroom door.

Stay up to 2am doing your hair, just so the new products can be all put into rotation.

Stay up another 15 mins swanging your hair in the mirror and admiring your handiwork, critiquing your technique.
For some reason this post has me singing, cuz I'm a woman, W.O.M.A.N from Smokey Joe's cafe :grin:

if you find yourself looking with reverence at the products in your special "products closet" each time you walk by. You even open it for no special reason several times a day just to gaze at those "magical" bottles and jars...sometimes you even pick up a jar/bottle for the upteenth time just to look at it and imagine when next you will use it...
I do this all the time . I have a real problem with my pj’ism . It never really goes away

Back