Yea Or Nay: Coloring During The Crimson Tide

Do you engage in sex (penetration) during your period?

• Yes

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • No

Votes: 50 63.3%

• Total voters
I don't get my period anymore since Nuvaring. Some of these posts make me wanna get it just so I can see how great it is!

Hmm my hubby doesn't care he's always willing to "take a red light" as he says! I'm really heavy day 1 and 2 to the point where I have to wear the heavy overnight pads all day and change once an hour. Day 3 it's light and day 4 is spotting.

Let me just say. Period sex? YES. Y'all were right. Everything is heightened/more sensitive. I was crawling up the walls. Crying out in pleasure. I couldn't walk afterwards (he was so damn proud of himself. Looked like a damn peacock).

The only thing was I hated the clean up afterwards. I had prepared for it but good lord. Crime scene indeed.

Let me just say. Period sex? YES. Y'all were right. Everything is heightened/more sensitive. I was crawling up the walls. Crying out in pleasure. I couldn't walk afterwards (he was so damn proud of himself. Looked like a damn peacock).

The only thing was I hated the clean up afterwards. I had prepared for it but good lord. Crime scene indeed.

Next time try the shower. No clean up!

Back