Do you tell him your magic coloring number?

Do you tell your current man about the number in your past (i.e. coloring)?

• Yes

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 42 61.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
I know where you're coming from. :yep:

This is how I've always looked at it.

Okay, so like you, I don't want a dude who had a lot of casual sexual relationships just because I didn't get down like that. So I want someone with a similar mindset.

While I might not know the man's number, I can maybe tell his mindset about sex by how quickly he tries to get in my pants... or, in general, men tell on themselves. One guy I talked to a while ago never gave his number, but he would always talk about how he hooked up with this chick here and that chick there and then he seemed WAY too "understanding" about why a man would cheat and even let some of his boys use his place...

So... that being said, I could probably take an educated guess that this dude's number was HIGH. And I could, without asking the number or saying a word, make my decision that we obviously were on different pages sexually.

Meanwhile, if I met a man who says on his own accord, "I think it's good for people to really get to know each other before they start having sex," and then he backs it up with action (like not trying to get my clothes off at the end of every date), then he's probably not Wilt Chamberlain II. Yeah, he could have been wild in the past and now has "changed," but I find that men's mindsets don't change much in this area.

The bolded is a clear example of a man showing his true colors, and I find that to be far more valuable than knowing his coloring number.

Truth and more truth...:lachen:

All of this is so eye opening. I see it so clearly now. I used to be an avid teller. I believed your man should know EVERYTHING early. I never saw a need to hold back.

Partners tell less about you than the story of your life and at the end of the day, thats really what I am trying to figure out.

To you ladies that do tell about your crayons, you will believe it overcommunication?

:whyme:NO, NO, & NO!!!!! Selective disclosure is key! He doesn't have to know everything.

Yes I told him mine, he told me his...we laughed about it, and then colored 2 minutes later lol. :pepper:

Back