Coloring ALL Through the Night....

I have done all day ones with breaks. After the 6th round I was done... Won't do that again.

Sent from my HTC EVO = TYPO GALORE!

When people say they are having relations all night, it's usually foreplay, oral sex mixed with intercourse, take a break/sleep/eat, then start over again.

Sent from the smart aleck Siri using LHCF

Yes...we take breaks...a nap..but he is really good..really good. And his member can rise to the occasion within a few minutes after ejac...can I say that? Anyway between his oral skills and his stamina...he's just great :-)

Yeah once from around 9pm to 6 something am...
but there were "breaks" but the breaks were just other things to do besides the sticking...
but never again because I was sore for a week after....
I thought it was worth it right after, but after a day of still being in pain I was like I'm done with doing that.

This. Me and one of my ex. From 11pm - 5 am was primetime. Color. Snuggle. Fall asleep for a minute. Wake up to hard crayon on my back....At it again. At the time I had to be at work at 6. LOL. Talk about not being able to function at work the next day. Somedays If I had the leave, I'd just call in and we'd continue through the day. SMH. I was so addicted to coloring with this guy.

This is me...:yep:

Back