Yea Or Nay: Coloring During The Crimson Tide

Do you engage in sex (penetration) during your period?

• Yes

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • No

Votes: 50 63.3%

• Total voters

girlonfire

So for the ladies in monogamous relationships, do you color during that time of the month?

Why or why not?

Yes I bleed very lightly. I only need one tampon for the two bad days and the other days I wear a panty liner.
I am truly so horny on my period lol. I will strategically place my showers just right before he comes home.
I do not let him eat my pompom.
Does he wear a condom? I take it he's not in the least bit squeemish about it?

My period is quite heavy and uncomfortable in the middle, but during the beginning and the end it's fine. We just put a beach towel down in case it drips, and usually turn the lights off so the sight isn't so... horror movie-esque.

ETA: I have a copper IUD.

When I was on the Mirena I had light bleeding and spotting practically everyday. And if I wasn't bleeding, sex would induce it. So it was either have sex or not have sex, so...

Yes, but during the light days (last 2 days) of my cycle. I am not a huge fan though as my cervix feels way more sensitive/tender when things get vigorous.

That being said, he doesn't mind and is quite willing to just put a towel down.

I do. We do not use any protection. The only time we don't is if my cramps are too bad. Light Flow: Gettin it in and he might lick the tip. Heavy Flow: Gettin it in.
jpg4kp.jpg

Last edited:
I used to be totally against it and very prudish about it but we did it once recently. It felt so good, like amazingly great but I could tell he wasn't all into it. We used a condom but normally don't use them. I'm pmsing now and super horny, :pullhair:I never used to even wanted to be kissed during this time. Idk what's going on with my body, ugh damn hormones.

I used to be totally against it and very prudish about it but we did it once recently. It felt so good, like amazingly great but I could tell he wasn't all into it. We used a condom but normally don't use them. I'm pmsing now and super horny, :pullhair:I never used to even wanted to be kissed during this time. Idk what's going on with my body, ugh damn hormones.
It does feel amazing during that time, probably the extra sensitivity.

re condoms, We normally don't use them either, but recently we came up with the idea to get some and do a little 'just met' role play. :look:

Back