WTF - Who the f, did I marry? (Tik Tok series)

OK, so here's my take from all this, I listened last week while I was away for work and alone in a hotel every evening, lol. I also listened on 2X speed per my cousin's advice, so it was only 4 hours :giggle:

I'm willing to give her a lot of grace cuz this man is clearly certifiable, and the pandemic created a unique set of circumstances that caused her to get got so thoroughly.

• Where she loses me though is ain't no way I'm moving a man into my condo after two weeks just cuz he changed my tire one time.
  • You only get one time to fake buy a house with me, same goes for a car :lol:
  • And for someone who speaks to her mom daily? My mother would never let me live it down or marry a man who fake bought me a house and a car.
  • I don't understand marrying a man who you do no trust and know is lying to you about something as major as buying a house.
  • After she lost the baby, I didn't get the point of marrying him.
  • Someone telling me they have "offshore accounts" and couldn't show proof, I'd assume you were lying, and it would take more than you flipping your phone over to show me a balance for me to believe you were not in fact lying. But then again, if I suspect you are lying enough to require proof, I would not date you, let alone move you into my home or marry
  • I'm a googler, especially if I'm dating someone, as I was listening to her I absentmindedly googled and saw that the top paid Arena Football Player makes $60K, ma'am!
  • Maybe chalk this up to the pandemic but she never met a single person from this man's life? That's wild!
In conclusion :lol:

While I understand all of your bullet points, you have to remember that everyday of the week a woman is staying with, returning to or marrying a man who has beat her, injured her or put her in the hospital. Low self esteem has women endangering themselves all over the world for men. So while I may not understand how she got into this situation, I know she's far from the only one.

While I understand all of your bullet points, you have to remember that everyday of the week a woman is staying with, returning to or marrying a man who has beat her, injured her or put her in the hospital. Low self esteem has women endangering themselves all over the world for men. So while I may not understand how she got into this situation, I know she's far from the only one.
I agree, and like I said, I give her a lot of grace, and do think the pandemic played her, cuz she readily admitted that she did not take it well, did not want to shelter alone, and could barely even do her job in a WFH environment cuz she's one of those people who needs to be around people. I'll also admit I judged her more harshly for her age though, the blind trust and overlooking red flags feels younger. I'm assuming she's north of 35 given her comments about having children.

All that being said though, I'm glad she's going to Europe and getting that BMW with the burgundy interior :giggle:

OK, so here's my take from all this, I listened last week while I was away for work and alone in a hotel every evening, lol. I also listened on 2X speed per my cousin's advice, so it was only 4 hours :giggle:

I'm willing to give her a lot of grace cuz this man is clearly certifiable, and the pandemic created a unique set of circumstances that caused her to get got so thoroughly.

• Where she loses me though is ain't no way I'm moving a man into my condo after two weeks just cuz he changed my tire one time.
  • You only get one time to fake buy a house with me, same goes for a car :lol:
  • And for someone who speaks to her mom daily? My mother would never let me live it down or marry a man who fake bought me a house and a car.
  • I don't understand marrying a man who you do no trust and know is lying to you about something as major as buying a house.
  • After she lost the baby, I didn't get the point of marrying him.
  • Someone telling me they have "offshore accounts" and couldn't show proof, I'd assume you were lying, and it would take more than you flipping your phone over to show me a balance for me to believe you were not in fact lying. But then again, if I suspect you are lying enough to require proof, I would not date you, let alone move you into my home or marry
  • I'm a googler, especially if I'm dating someone, as I was listening to her I absentmindedly googled and saw that the top paid Arena Football Player makes $60K, ma'am!
  • Maybe chalk this up to the pandemic but she never met a single person from this man's life? That's wild!
In conclusion :lol:

You'd have to have low self-esteem and be extremely desperate, or have the IQ of a pomegranate, to go along with any of the BS he was pulling. She admits to the former. I think it’s just hard for us, who don’t suffer from this level of desperation, to understand. But I give her grace for taking accountability for her part in this sh!!t show.

Regarding the last bullet point, she did meet some of the people he was claiming were his relatives: two of his brothers and one aunt. However, they turned out not to actually be his family members.

Apparently, sitting through that interview with Legion is more difficult than all 50 parts of the series. Legion apparently talked for 40 mins straight from the onset and there are incoherrent ramblings throughout, with him not giving direct answers. Here are a few of the mistruths captured;

- Said that he did not watch the series, then says that he watched the series with his girlfriend (Yes, GIRLFRIEND)
- His friend stole his ID and he was the one who went to "weekend" jail under Legion’s name
- There was no password on the work phones [we] weren’t allowed, then follows that up with she knew the password for both phones
- His parents couldn't afford to pay for college, but his Dad paid for him to be listed as a private citizen
- He never went to [my] bank and I never needed to be approved for a loan, then I wasn’t going to pay for it in cash. I was going to go ahead and get a loan and finance the house.

There's quite a bit more, as he introduced a whole cast of characters to support his story/claims. I'll see if I can come back later with a few of their 'names'.

Apparently, sitting through that interview with Legion is more difficult than all 50 parts of the series. Legion apparently talked for 40 mins straight from the onset and there are incoherrent ramblings throughout, with him not giving direct answers. Here are a few of the mistruths captured;

- Said that he did not watch the series, then says that he watched the series with his girlfriend (Yes, GIRLFRIEND)
- His friend stole his ID and he was the one who went to "weekend" jail under Legion’s name
- There was no password on the work phones [we] weren’t allowed, then follows that up with she knew the password for both phones
- His parents couldn't afford to pay for college, but his Dad paid for him to be listed as a private citizen
- He never went to [my] bank and I never needed to be approved for a loan, then I wasn’t going to pay for it in cash. I was going to go ahead and get a loan and finance the house.

There's quite a bit more, as he introduced a whole cast of characters to support his story/claims. I'll see if I can come back later with a few of their 'names'.
I give you
props for giving
him more than
a second of
your life. The
little bit I heard
of him when
he was playing
relationship guru
and just knowing
he is a pathological
liar is enough
for me to know
I would rather
pick ticks off
a monkey than
tune in to
hear him pull
a Trump. I cannot
tolerate liars.

Shoutout to @queeninspired3039 (on Youtube), who did God's work keeping track of Legion's supporting players;

Good friend- told him about the TikTok stories
Godmother- who was harassed at work
Niece 1- who couldn’t go to school due to harassment
Niece 2 - had to move from Atlanta due to harassment
Jerome 1- house was vandalized bcuz they thought it was him.
Jerome 2- who was shot at bcuz they thought it was him.
2 roommates- Reesa was with at the Cheesecake Factory
Coworkers- who advised him not to deal with Reesa
Financial Advisor- advised him not to put her name on the 1st house.
Elgin- play brother (Pastor)
Miguel- play brother
Lady- who he CashApp $1k cuz she sent Reesa $3k
Cool breeze - cousin who offered to tell his story (he said no cuz he not doing it for the $$$.
D- friend who the weekend jail documents were for.
Guy who- Legion drove to the mental health institution.
Omar- the friend who hired the guy who did the stench in the MH institution.
June bug- character (locked) Legion ain’t claiming
Eric - died in St.Louis due to a drunk driving accident
Lady-who is the wife of the guy Reesa was cheating with.
Therapist 1 Lady - Reesa didn’t like because she told her she was wrong for cheating.
Therapist 2 Man - Reesa was told the same thing.
Richard- coworker whose phone he made a mistake and brought home from work.
Chantae’ - play sister (told Reesa she was real Sis)
Jennifer- college mate(told them not to marry Reesa)
Henry - college mate (told them not to marry Reesa)
Vee- mother of Egypt who needed shoes ( not brother daughter)
Other Man - Reesa baby Daddy
Ex Boyfriend- who came to look for his X-Box
Tashaune’s Brother- ex wife’s Latoya other son who he still talk to.
Friend - told him his Ex Wife was on drugs.
Aunt- Latoya sister he’s good friends with.
Sister of current girlfriend- has ties to the FBI and ran his background
Tory Lampkin - Legion Realtor who Reesa never met

This pretty much summed it all up.

I could have
told her she'd
need therapy
after that listening
to him. :lol:

The reason I
tune out people
like Trump is
not just cuz
life is too
short and my
brain has too
limited a capacity
to accommodate
anything n everything,
but I also fear
that ignant folks'
damage might be
catching...and the
last thing I need
is to find myself
confused about
what is real and
what is not.

That reminds me.

Yesterday, I had
Tisa Tells live
playing in the
background as I
did some chores
and whatnot
and she had her
subscribers call in
to discuss the
Royal Fam conspiracy
theories. One guy
came on and
he lost me. When
the next guy
who called in
started to talk
...I had to turn
it off with
a quickness as
if it was
a horror movie.

OK the first guy
@ 53:00 was OK.
He actually was
interesting to listen
to and had a
good exchange
with Tisa.

Then it turned
into the Twilight Zone.
FF to the guy
at 1:15:12 :spinning:

Clip of the Guy

If he is not
on drugs or
from an alternative
universe then
maybe I am
the one who
is crazy. Cuz
Gurrrlsss... I have
no idea what
he was talmbout. :no-no:

Then came this
lullaby of a bore
@ 1:22:50
and at that
point I was
like, "oh hayle naw!"
I had to
tap out. :hand:

It was frightening
that these callers
actually thought
themselves as worthy
of a platform to
share their "gems".
:dead:

Last edited:
I could have
told her she'd
need therapy
after that listening
to him. :lol:

The reason I
tune out people
like Trump is
not just cuz
life is too
short and my
brain has too
limited a capacity
to accommodate
anything n everything,
but I also fear
that ignant folks'
damage might be
catching...and the
last thing I need
is to find myself
confused about
what is real and
what is not.

That reminds me.

Yesterday, I had
Tisa Tells live
playing in the
background as I
did some chores
and whatnot
and she had her
subscribers call in
to discuss the
Royal Fam conspiracy
theories. One guy
came on and
he lost me. When
the next guy
who called in
started to talk
...I had to turn
it off with
a quickness as
if it was
a horror movie.

OK the first guy
@ 53:00 was OK.
He actually was
interesting to listen
to and had a
good exchange
with Tisa.

Then it turned
into the Twilight Zone.
FF to the guy
at 1:15:12 :spinning:

Clip of the Guy

If he is not
on drugs or
from an alternative
universe then
maybe I am
the one who
is crazy. Cuz
Gurrrlsss... I have
no idea what
he was talmbout. :no-no:

Then came this
lullaby of a bore
@ 1:22:50
and at that
point I was
like, "oh hayle naw!"
I had to
tap out. :hand:

It was frightening
that these callers
actually thought
themselves as worthy
of a platform to
share their "gems".
:dead:

@PatDM'T, like Tisa, this was me after a few minutes of that guy. Like WTF?

1709809889862.png

He didn't go 'all in', he was 'All Ova Da Place'. :rofl:

(eta: Yall are going to have to show me how to catch clips midway from YouTube)

Last edited:
Anybody got cliff notes? I'm not giving that dusty looking dude 23 minutes of my life.

After listening to it, I'm thinking that he dated a 'Reesa Teesa' like woman, but not Reesa Teesa herself, so I removed the video.
Basically, he dated someone with very bad judgement, [story was whack], how he tried to help her [the list] and did [apparently, she's happily married].

Now, someone has come out with the "Who TF Did I Have Kids With". It's coming from a black man, so I'm side-eyeing this already, (but I figure that there's some entertainment value here). There are three parts to this story, posted by a YouTuber. You can scan/fast forward through her commentary to get to the good stuff.

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

Who The :censored: Did I Marry Date? : Caucasian Version. :lol:

And just like
Legion, the dude
decided to post
a response

Back