WTF - Who the f, did I marry? (Tik Tok series)

awhyley

There is a budding phenomenon on Tik Tok from Reesamteesa. From what I gather, she made posts about her narcissistic ex and was encouraged to extend into a series of 50+ posts, over the course of 4-5 days. She was married to this man for a short time during the pandemic, but it was enough to cause psychological damage based on this man lies. She also had a pregnancy that was not brought to term. These posts now have millions of views. I watched a summary, and here are the highlights;

- He lied to her about his job, (naturally, he wasn't making as much as he purported)
- He 'bought' them a $700k+ house with this fantabulous salary that he said he was making
- He spoke to his 'brothers' often, but was actually taking to no one

And there's more. But here is where it gets interesting. Although, she took great pains to protect his identity, the ex 'Rome' (JeRome) actually came forward with a rebuttal and accussed Ressamteesa of cheating. While this was happening, her (step)son entered the chat, and discussed his problems with Rome. There was an altercation where the police picked them both up. The son ceased talking about everything as he didn't want to talk too much of his mamas business.

Wait, there's more. Rome's ex-wife started posting HER experiences with him, which backed up Reesamteesa's story as she too needed therapy after her relationship with this man. And another lady posted her experiences with Rome, which also confirmed the other two ladies experiences. Did I mention that he's been in trouble with the law? It's going to take an entire day to get through all this, but I'm determined to get through it all. :brainfog:

I don't know how to post Tik Tok clips, but I'll see if anyone brought them over to Youtube. Anyone watching?

Last edited:
I thought about posting but was trying to protect my energy. What bothered me the most is that I can see a lot of women ending up in this situation. How likely are you to think a man is lying about his job when he’s paying all the bills.

This is exactly why I can't get with sentiment of whoever has the money can never be questioned. That's the main reason he was about to keep up the charade. I suspect if he had been able to continue working with the injury, she might have been married longer.

I thought about posting but was trying to protect my energy. What bothered me the most is that I can see a lot of women ending up in this situation. How likely are you to think a man is lying about his job when he’s paying all the bills?

A cautionary tale to be sure. Someone made a comment about her checking his Company website to confirm, but when you're getting swept off your feet, it's hard to be rational. Based on these women's testamonies, he was a real fast/sweet talker.

I watched (listened to rather) all 50 parts over the last few days. It was entertaining and she is a good storyteller. However, I did find it to be a bit anticlimactic, because the ending was pretty much what you'd expect right from the start of the story. It all sounds like lies from the start, and then we find out—yes, he was lying. There is no twist.

I watched (listened to rather) all 50 parts over the last few days. It was entertaining and she is a good storyteller. However, I did find it to be a bit anticlimactic, because the ending was pretty much what you'd expect right from the start of the story. It all sounds like lies from the start, and then we find out—yes, he was lying. There is no twist.

For this one, it's definitely the journey and not the destination.

People are sharing that he’s a member of an HIV positive singles group on FB.

View attachment 494543
I was wondering why the ex mentioned that she made him take an HIV test. I assumed it was because he was a liar and she didn’t take anything he said at face value but it still seemed random.

This is not the plot twist I was expecting. I hope both women are negative and in good health.

I was wondering why the ex mentioned that she made him take an HIV test. I assumed it was because he was a liar and she didn’t take anything he said at face value but it still seemed random.

This is not the plot twist I was expecting. I hope both women are negative and in good health.

I watched the whole thing, and a big part of the story towards the ending was that Legion had become very ill and was losing weight rapidly, going from wearing a 3x to a large in less than a month. At the time she suspected cancer. She said that she doesn’t know for a fact what his illness was, but she thanks god for protecting her health, because of some things she has since heard. She then goes on to say that doesn’t want to speak on it further because it affects other women. I strongly suspected she was talking about him having HIV.

I’m imagining these people are the ones reading the cliff notes, because she takes full responsibility for her part. She goes out of her way to share the red flags that she ignored (sometimes intentionally), and gives very vulnerable explanations as to why she did it. What more do people want from her?
I only watched the first video or two. If there were details in 50-11th video I can’t blame anyone for missing it.

I only watched the first video or two. If there were details in 50-11th video I can’t blame anyone for missing it.

It's understandable if people didn't watch all of that. However, I do hold people accountable for crafting pointless think pieces condemning her solely based on a secondhand synopsis, when the full story is easily accessible. If you don’t have time to listen to her tell her story, don’t have time to trash her either.

Back