Would you stay or go?

Would you stay or go?

• STAY! Just pay the utilities like you been doing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LEAVE! I gotta make me happy!

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters

ocean74

LADIES... What would you do if you were with someone you were no longer attracted to yet...

You only had to pay the bills in the home:perplexed, EXCLUDING MORTGAGE/RENT...

or

MOVE OUT and get your own sh@! and do what you gotta do for you?

1 bedroom or 2?.... how many bathrooms?... can i go a whole day and not see this person?... would they know that i'm not down with them like that anymore?... am i financially stable enough to get my own spot?...

:confused:

Several questions...
Is this an "SO" or a "DH"?
Is no longer being attracted to someone a good enough reason to end a relationship that was serious enough to warrant living together?
Are there children involved?
Why doesn't this adult (able-bodied, I'm assuming) already have the means to take care of self? Is said adult a stay at home parent?

I don't think there are enough details to answer the question, but I do know that regardless, a woman who is living with a man and is not married (and even a few who are) should ALWAYS be able to get out if necessary. ALWAYS. If a man knows he has you by the neck financially, a whole host of problems seem to crop up. Always have your own...even if it's the icing on your financial cake.

i'm curious to know...why are you not attracted to this person? You were attracted to him at one point and time...why the sudden change now?

in today's economy, i suggested you look harder at this man and find some attractiveness somewhere....don't burn your bridges....

on the other hand, if u are pressed to leave, then do the math. add up your utilities. if it is less than the market rent where you live, then the decision is yours. if the utilities are more than the market rent, the decision is still yours too make.

I'm dealing with this now and I've decided to stay. I knew when I married him that things in that area were "just okay" for me but I was willing to accept that considering the rest of our relationship was/is great. We have a semi-open marriage so if one of us ever gets to the point where we need something else, we are free to do so (within certain limits).

Get the hell on.

I was in this situation and I stayed and it was the biggest mistake I've ever made. Sure things got (and still are) tight. I had to cut back, but I've never been happier.

Good luck!!!

My situation was kinda sorta but not quite. I left his stupid a$$ because I can do bad all by myself. It comes down to your sanity or a house and utilities. It aint worth being dead in your grave over.

Adding: The stress killing you not him.

I'm dealing with this now and I've decided to stay. I knew when I married him that things in that area were "just okay" for me but I was willing to accept that considering the rest of our relationship was/is great. We have a semi-open marriage so if one of us ever gets to the point where we need something else, we are free to do so (within certain limits).
My hat is off to you. God Bless.

:confused:

Several questions...
Is this an "SO" or a "DH"?
Is no longer being attracted to someone a good enough reason to end a relationship that was serious enough to warrant living together?
Are there children involved?
Why doesn't this adult (able-bodied, I'm assuming) already have the means to take care of self? Is said adult a stay at home parent?

I don't think there are enough details to answer the question, but I do know that regardless, a woman who is living with a man and is not married (and even a few who are) should ALWAYS be able to get out if necessary. ALWAYS. If a man knows he has you by the neck financially, a whole host of problems seem to crop up. Always have your own...even if it's the icing on your financial cake.
bolded: Let the congregation say Amen!!!:rolleyes:

One thing I have sort of learned is that sometimes when you dont feel attracted to someone it is not entirely because of looks....There have been times where some problems have caused me to lose respect for my boyfriend (I am not talking just based on one incident...) but over time and because these issues are unresolved you lose the attraction part because you just dont see that person you fell for....but if what has been happening has made you lose that then that is something you need to work on....cause staying with someone because they are paying the bills is a no go area for me personally....I need to hold my own! -I would hate to be one of those women who get stuck in a relationship because i dont have a the finance to leave and setup home independently...that would be like prison...:nono:

One thing I have sort of learned is that sometimes when you dont feel attracted to someone it is not entirely because of looks....There have been times where some problems have caused me to lose respect for my boyfriend (I am not talking just based on one incident...) but over time and because these issues are unresolved you lose the attraction part because you just dont see that person you fell for....QUOTE]

That pretty much sums up my marriage!

LADIES... What would you do if you were with someone you were no longer attracted to yet...

You only had to pay the bills in the home:perplexed, EXCLUDING MORTGAGE/RENT...

or

MOVE OUT and get your own sh@! and do what you gotta do for you?

I don't understand the bolded.

Back