Are you a stripper??

Do i look like a stripper with the hair on below?

• Yes

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • No

Votes: 36 87.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMAGE_024-1.jpg

Sorry so big. Maybe I should put up a poll. Do I look like a stripper with this hair on "yes no or maybe" :grin:

ETA: Poll is up. Feel free to vote I made it private so spare no punches. :lachen:
I kept staring, because it reminding me of someone and then I realized I remember Kim Kardashian with the same hair style. I was looking at the fashion thread yesterday.

You look fine, maybe it's the water in the area if there's more than a couple of guys who have strippers on the brain.

My sister said my hair makes me look a stripper, and if she saw me she would instantly think stripper hair.

I've bought 2 new lace fronts, one a rhianna bob and the other is a layered 18" yaki. I threw on the 18" and put some curls on the bottom.
18 INCHES of yaki! EIGHTEEN?
There's no chance it looked like it could possibly be your real hair, right?

The strippers of all races in Amsterdam (on the red light district tour) wear unbelievable wigs like that. It's part of the fun. Wait -- those were hookers. Anyway, no one believes that the thick bob or long shiny straight hair is real, and they switch it up to keep customers interested. You can tell the girls who are going to / coming from work, cuz they are often carrying or wearing their telltale not-even-close-to-real-looking hair as they walk to work (and they are totally unapologetic about the inauthentic appearance). The hair is often strangely colored, like platinum blond or pink or green.

I don't know about American strippers.

Last edited:
Well, so, you have this joka's cell phone, text, and email on auto-block right? Auto hang-up, sumthin.... Point being, don't bother talking to the fool anymore.

ETA: Your LF looks fine, it does not look stripperish. Now if it was 28"-30" long then we might have to talk, 18" is fine!

Last edited:
He's ridiculous. No you do not look like a stripper. 18 inches is long but its not like you have 200% density or something.

I was shopping the Macy's clearance shoe sale and this old woman asked me if I was a dancer. I was like "um...no". I was trying on some tiger stripe Nine West peep toe pumps and some blue and white polka dot Steve Maddens. People need to learn to mind their own business!

Claude hawmercy! Skripper hair LOL. I do have a wig I call Alize the skripper so I guess my subconscience knew there was such a thing as skripper looking hair. LOL
He is just stupid and a A-hole anyways. If you were a stripper for real he still had no reason to continue that line of questioning. I woulda Maced his behind. I'm kinda violent so you know.........

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

OMG. That made my morning.

that boy should know thats not a way to get a second date...

(or a private show if you were one :-/)

Last edited:
You should have ended the dated after he asked you the first time, the second time you definitely should have gotten up and left, even if you had to call a cab or a friend to come get you. Don't take that kind of talk from anyone. He was in the wrong, not you. And 2009 will be great, don't let some jerk have you second-guessing yourself:nono:.

Yes, yes and YES. Girl, I was JUST about to post this same advice. I'm married now but in my dating days I would have looked at him like he had 2 heads the first time he asked me such nonsense. At the second time he asked, I would have gotten out of my chair, grabbed by pocketbook and left without saying one word to him or even giving him a backward glance. Perhaps you should start doing the same.

And I had no idea that hair in a V shape is the universal stripper cut. :perplexed

I don't know what it is OP, but I get this also. Men always automatically think I'm a very sexual person and it gets on my last nerve :wallbash:. I do not, in any manner carry myself in such a way to think that nor do I dress a certain way for one to think that. So I feel your aggravation with what he said. :nono:

I guess I will be one to go against the grain but if you have gotten this comment before then something is going on. You may have to reexamine why guys think you are a stripper. I wouldn't take it lightly.

I have to agree with this. :yep: One comment would just make me upset and think the guy was a loser. Multiple comments would make me reexamine the way that I carry myself. It's possible that you've run into a lot of jerks. It is also possible that you carry yourself in a way that makes people think you are a lady of the night.

I have to agree with this. :yep: One comment would just make me upset and think the guy was a loser. Multiple comments would make me reexamine the way that I carry myself. It's possible that you've run into a lot of jerks. It is also possible that you carry yourself in a way that makes people think you are a lady of the night.
I would agree, but OP said only *1* guy has asked if she was a stripper. The other comments she was referring to was just random rudeness.

I would agree, but OP said only *1* guy has asked if she was a stripper. The other comments she was referring to was just random rudeness.

I missed that part. But I guess if you are still getting the same types of random rude comments, my statement would still apply.

HA! Those Internet "chick-magnet gurus" tell men to subtly insult a woman's appearance to get her in your control. One of those guys was on Dr. Phil & Conan O'Brien last year. By making a women feel insecure about her appearance, these guys are able to manipulate the weaker girls into trying to prove themselves to these losers. It works enough times to make it a popular tactic for sleazy dudes who can't get laid otherwise. Don't fall for it.

I don't see anything wrong with the hair style. And if long hair makes him think stripper what would your real hair at BSL make him think?

I also think you should have left after the second comment. Don't let these guys slide, because they think they can do it again.

HA! Those Internet "chick-magnet gurus" tell men to subtly insult a woman's appearance to get her in your control. One of those guys was on Dr. Phil & Conan O'Brien last year. By making a women feel insecure about her appearance, these guys are able to manipulate the weaker girls into trying to prove themselves to these losers. It works enough times to make it a popular tactic for sleazy dudes who can't get laid otherwise. Don't fall for it.
Thank you. I have a male friend who does this. I told him I think it's cruel, but the problem is it works. The women are not in love with or secure in themselves... so they think that if "he" (any current guy) doesn't think she's all that, then she needs to do WHATEVER she needs to in order to get attention.

no i dont seee why he would make the assumption that you are a stripper, especially because of you rhair.......thats seems odd...nowadays strippers come in all shapes and colors and different sexes....lol:lachen:i wouldnt take that as a compliement .....or as offensive i wouldnt talk to that guy no more either...he sounds like a loser:hammer:

Back