Would You Date A Pastor Of A Mega Church...any Church?

Yeah he cute and all but I peeped his pics....he got hips....nosah...that just revived all interest from the dead just so I could kill it again...can't do that.

Lol....I'm laughing to myself as I type this. So my cousin is a pastor of a small church. He's been blowing up my phone of late and I finally answer it thinking let me get this donation call out of the way, so he can stop calling me.

So after a few pleasantries he tells me he has a pastor friend who wants to meet me. I've said before I ain't nobody's first lady and ain't trying to be. He tells me this guy is a very wealthy pastor of a well to do church in Texas and that he is looking for a wife. Who does that...right?

Anyway he goes on to tell me the guys stats...he actually has two churches, kids in college. And that he sent the guy my pics and this pastor is now wanting to get my number. He knows better than to do that but he's trying to get me to come over to his church Sunday and then for all of us to go to dinner.

Apparently the guy doesn't want to date anyone of his congregation...I can get that...but he also has some very strict requirements. Which he seems to think I fit from what my cousin shared about me. So...I declined...then my cousin's wife called with her sister on the phone to tell me to please please reconsider and that this guy is very attractive. So curiosity got the best of me and I looked him up....Dear Jesus Lawd a Mercy....he is everything my cousins said and then some.

Now I don't know what to do...I wish I could posts of picture of him...but see...the way this board is set up...

Any who...would you date a pastor? My fear is that if we did click I will again be rushed to the altar and any talk of marriage to me is a direct turnoff.
When vashti the queen refused to come before the king, they got rid of her and scoured the land for beautiful young virgins so he could pick. He ended up with Esther. Its in the bible. This is a close analogy.:oops:

I have dated a preacher's son who was a cop, lol. That hellion made me lose my religion. Like I seriously was questioning God, like "how? "

I thought I was doing the right and orderly thing. Being the good, Christian girl, making my grandparents proud (my granddad is a preacher). It was supposed to be perfect. Where do I start?

Well, I am Buddhist now, lol... Another pastor has come my way... He really wanted me. I could not do it... I could never be the first lady he wanted, even though my demeanor, you would think...

Back