Question? Would You Break Up With A Guy If He...

Thanks, Bachelorette. How did you know it would be a gloved finger versus... something else? Is it that straight men go for the gloved finger while gay/bi men go for...something else?

LoL, unless he's straight into peen, i think he should be fine with glove finger, as long as the g-spot is getting stimulated right?

Last edited:
Yes, my friend hasn't done this but he said that's what they use. She was happy he was being open and honest about it because most men don't. He claims he's never had a strap on though so IDK. I think the part that pissed her off was that he said his previous gf's did it but "that's because they were white women & they're known to get freaky & do whatever for their man." Shes iffy with him because the bf she was dating in HS turned out to be gay so she just doesn't mess around if any flags go off. She really likes him, he's handsome, sweet, smart, sensitive but it's the anal thing alone that makes her want to drop him. That and she gave him the "Brokeback" test. She tells us he's alright in the bedroom except that he keeps asking her to do it and he's getting frustrated and so is she.

I told her to follow her heart. LOL. I didn't have any advice (Which is weird for me). My other gf keeps saying "Dump him and find someone else. Anal is for gay men and women."

He's a loser, especially after pulling the "white girl" card. Black men think that all black women are insecure when being compared the white women, so black men like to compare us to them hoping that we will do what the white girls do so we won't be upstaged by them.

I dated 2 DL men, so I'm speaking from experience. Homeboy is questionable, period.

We are from the same state, so I may know who you are talking about lol (especially if she lives in the Midlands area).

unless? I see. :perplexed "Gloved finger"was not what came to my mind when I read the first post. I thought perhaps he needed a prosthetic or tool of some sort. I can't type it.

If the only way he can enjoy it is with this "tool" LOL then yea there's a problem. Like I said as long as it's stimulated, the dude should be fine, if he needs more then well, time to go on the ol' dusty trail far away

Medically speaking he's correct, proper prostate stimulation will increase sexual pleasure for the open male mind.

However, nobody wants to go back there... because of the germ risk, the ideas we've been given on sexuality and our genders and other ideas. There's nothing wrong with it IMO. I think the "he's probably DL" quip is probably what makes "closeted cheaters" more likely to justify themselves when they get caught. We know we don't want to do nothing like that with a male (give or receive) and they know they better not ask, so they'd creep. Not saying it's right, not saying it's an excuse. It takes a strong man, and a strong woman secure in themselves to deal with true sexual wants and desires in an honest upfront manner

well said. I agree completely.

Look, I just need to be out of character.

Call me a prude but if he's BEGGING for her to do it (i.e. he can't get off without it!) then we have a problem! Some bullshi... This is how you end UP with a strap on in the bed and not for YOU! Watch, I'll be damned if that 'gloved finger' is gonna be enough stimulation for him! :crazy:

Ok. I'm exiting the thread with my closed mind. :look:

wait a sec--he wants you to do stuff to his anal area---hmmmmm

i thought he wanted to do some stuff to you?--im confused

strap-on--no way jose--thats where this story ends--lol

He may not be gay, but just a sexual freak instead. :look: Nothing wrong with that IMO.

We question a male's sexual orientation when they want us to play back there, so why not question our sexual orientation when we want them to perform oral on us. :blush:

No, but I will inform him that we not be happening with me and him. I would not assume that he was gay though.

The prostate is accessible via the anal canal. When men like to be touched "back there", it's because it massages/stimulates the prostate. It doesn't mean they like men.

There are entire techniques for WOMEN on how to massage your man's prostate. And, this is done via the anus, with your fingers. There are also anal massagers for men (like vibrators) that do the same thing. Again, this does not make a man gay. It's just that, a man who has an orgasm that comes from deep inside the prostate...is a very, very happy man. It's an extra special occurrence for them.

As for a man who likes anal sex with a woman where he is the top, that is also not an indicator of homosexuality. BUT...if the man only wants anal sex exclusively and doesn't also enjoy vaginal sex, I would be concerned.

Not all women are into having anal sex, so, your question seems more of an issue of whether or not your friend is willing to do it or whether she enjoys it. I know plenty of women who like it and plenty who do not. So, it's whether or not SHE is down...and not "is he gay", imo.

Yes, my friend hasn't done this but he said that's what they use. She was happy he was being open and honest about it because most men don't. He claims he's never had a strap on though so IDK. I think the part that pissed her off was that he said his previous gf's did it but "that's because they were white women & they're known to get freaky & do whatever for their man." Shes iffy with him because the bf she was dating in HS turned out to be gay so she just doesn't mess around if any flags go off. She really likes him, he's handsome, sweet, smart, sensitive but it's the anal thing alone that makes her want to drop him. That and she gave him the "Brokeback" test. She tells us he's alright in the bedroom except that he keeps asking her to do it and he's getting frustrated and so is she.

I told her to follow her heart. LOL. I didn't have any advice (Which is weird for me). My other gf keeps saying "Dump him and find someone else. Anal is for gay men and women."

I don't think it's about being "freaky". It's about being human. IMO, men have errogenous zones just like we do and they don't stop at the peen. Get familiar with your man's body and what will make him feel good too. Just like he does for you!

Most ppl need to realize
that alot of people are having
anal sex, regardless of being gay or
not.
I think its normal for the most
part.

they say the prostate orgasm is the best orgasm for them..

now if he told me that is all that he liked, there would be issue.. If not, then i would be glad he told me. This could open the lines of dialog about sex and other things...

We always say we want to know what men are thinking, get mad when the tell us, then wonder why they dont talk to us :rolleyes:

If she doesnt feel comfortable, she needs to tell him. I don't like anyone in my backdoor, so I'd be upfront.

But would I do it for him? Yep. Finger, strap-on, sure. I don't think it's suspect, I just think that he's a man that's in touch with his sexuality and doens't have these hang ups and mental blocks that a lot of men have.

I mean asking for a BJ could be considered suspect, but you dont see men rushing to turn those down

The prostate is accessible via the anal canal. When men like to be touched "back there", it's because it massages/stimulates the prostate. It doesn't mean they like men.

There are entire techniques for WOMEN on how to massage your man's prostate. And, this is done via the anus, with your fingers. There are also anal massagers for men (like vibrators) that do the same thing. Again, this does not make a man gay. It's just that, a man who has an orgasm that comes from deep inside the prostate...is a very, very happy man. It's an extra special occurrence for them.

As for a man who likes anal sex with a woman where he is the top, that is also not an indicator of homosexuality. BUT...if the man only wants anal sex exclusively and doesn't also enjoy vaginal sex, I would be concerned.

Not all women are into having anal sex, so, your question seems more of an issue of whether or not your friend is willing to do it or whether she enjoys it. I know plenty of women who like it and plenty who do not. So, it's whether or not SHE is down...and not "is he gay", imo.
Great post and I totally agree!:yep:

Exactly. Like I said, you canmt fault men for where their g-spot is.

Thank you ladies! LOL. My S/O's have never asked me to do this so I was kinda surprised (maybe it's because of my age). I didn't even know about the male g-spot until a couple of months ago (I know shame on me). I'm gonna show her this thread.

I learn something new on this site everyday. I really only associated anal sex(where the man is the one being stimulated) as homosexual act. I really didn't know that this was something that some women did for their men.

I learn something new on this site everyday. I really only associated anal sex(where the man is the one being stimulated) as homosexual act. I really didn't know that this was something that some women did for their men.

I've never done it and I'm by no means a prude. I don't VOLUNTEER to do it nor has anyone ever asked me to. I know they liked being licked back there in combination with other things, but I haven't had to be accommodating "yet." :giggle:

Lord knows it's not something I really wanna do, but I will if need be.

Last edited:
IMO---The a**hole is a one-way tube, its function for excretion (with the exception of necessary medical intervention).

Wait a minute... what are you supposed to go back there with? Your tongue? I'd leave him. That's just me. A friend told me many years ago when a man talks like that to be careful because he could be on the DL. And with all those E. Lynn Harris books I read too... well maybe I've read too many, but ain't no way. :nono:

it doesn't make him gay if he likes to be stimulated there.

as long as he's not trying to go near my exit hole, i wouldn't dump him.

Wait a minute... what are you supposed to go back there with? Your tongue? I'd leave him. That's just me. A friend told me many years ago when a man talks like that to be careful because he could be on the DL. And with all those E. Lynn Harris books I read too... well maybe I've read too many, but ain't no way. :nono:

lol. maybe he could use a toy.

True it doesn't make him gay, but would make me wonder what situations he's been in where he's had so much experience w/ that?? :perplexed

um, maybe in other sexual experiences with women or by himself :look:
If the guy didn't give off any flags regarding his sexuality, I wouldn't be concerned.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
*lighten up my newport one hunnit AND imma pour me some henny..straight, no chasers for dis hea bullshyt*

so ole boy wants u to travel wif him down his hershey highway huh...?~~puff~~

and then he says das where all da men g spots are located huh...?

~~puff n plucks ash....takes a long sip~~

das his story and he's stickin wif it right.....iight...

~~puff n sippin~~

me personally, lemme tell u whata bytch like me would do..... cuz fa real fa real..his story is unda investigation like a mudda....i'd be like iight den...take off ur clothes....and while ur at it..why don'tchu bend ova n grab ya ankles....no lie, i would walk behind him n take a look...and if dat "brown eye" winks atchu, den it's a wrap....

see, i'm havin a hard time tryna understand why he want someone to play all up in his bootyhole....where did he get da experience from....and i got questions too....so what would u use to fluck him? i mean, how does dat work:perplexed would u use ur fingas? ewww at da thought...a strap on?

~~puff n sip~~

and see, for him to come right out n ask u, he's done dis befo..we just don't know wif who. if u feel comfortable doin it, break his back wide open. hell, make him call out ur name....i guess since you'll be da one fluckin him, he'll be ur bytch. fluck him n feed him beans...(don't give him da beans before tho.....) but afta u do, wash ur hands, log back on, and tell us how it went down. but don't call him no more....

~lights up anotha one~

bottom line, u may wanna leave dat alone...most men don't wantchu playin all up around da bootyhole, let alone in it..... picha it...u screwin him in his arse all for da sake of a nut..dayum dat shyt..... not a good look chile....

Back