Question? Would You Break Up With A Guy If He...

*lighten up my newport one hunnit AND imma pour me some henny..straight, no chasers for dis hea bullshyt*

so ole boy wants u to travel wif him down his hershey highway huh...?~~puff~~

and then he says das where all da men g spots are located huh...?

~~puff n plucks ash....takes a long sip~~

das his story and he's stickin wif it right.....iight...

~~puff n sippin~~

me personally, lemme tell u whata bytch like me would do..... cuz fa real fa real..his story is unda investigation like a mudda....i'd be like iight den...take off ur clothes....and while ur at it..why don'tchu bend ova n grab ya ankles....no lie, i would walk behind him n take a look...and if dat "brown eye" winks atchu, den it's a wrap....

see, i'm havin a hard time tryna understand why he want someone to play all up in his bootyhole....where did he get da experience from....and i got questions too....so what would u use to fluck him? i mean, how does dat work would u use ur fingas? ewww at da thought...a strap on?

~~puff n sip~~

and see, for him to come right out n ask u, he's done dis befo..we just don't know wif who. if u feel comfortable doin it, break his back wide open. hell, make him call out ur name....i guess since you'll be da one fluckin him, he'll be ur bytch. fluck him n feed him beans...(don't give him da beans before tho.....) but afta u do, wash ur hands, log back on, and tell us how it went down. but don't call him no more....

:blush: (Clutching pearls)

:lachen::lachen: Your entire post was freaking HILARIOUS!

I probably wouldn't do it with a boyfriend, but with DH I would. Now, if he solicited it - he'd need to explain that. Like, ummm...how do you know and why are you asking for it.

But if I ran across a thread or a website that explained the anatomy of it - i'd do it for him to see if I could give him the described sensations.

If this is so spectacular for some men, a lot of them would eventually want to be stimulated with something larger than a finger. The orgasm would probably be even stronger.

I think this act is a gateway to DL/bisexuality/homosexuality. I think men who enjoy this are one step away from hooking up with a dude, or they already have.

Just because the "sexperts" say it is so great, it does not mean most guys will. I've read all kinds of stuff that claimed to drive a woman wild and It did nothing for me.

If it walks like a duck and talk likes a duck it's a duck. I wouldn't waste my time with a guy that liked fingers and objects in his butt. And don't believe all men like booty action.

I wouldn't necessarily break up with him from that knowledge alone but I'd be clear that it's not something I am comfortable doing and if that's something he can't live with, he is free to find someone more compatible.

Exactly. I wouldn't neceassarily think he was gay, but I'd make it clear to him that I'm not willing to do it. If he couldn't handle that then I'd say bye.

Last edited:
If this is so spectacular for some men, a lot of them would eventually want to be stimulated with something larger than a finger. The orgasm would probably be even stronger.

I think this act is a gateway to DL/bisexuality/homosexuality. I think men who enjoy this are one step away from hooking up with a dude, or they already have.

Just because the "sexperts" say it is so great, it does not mean most guys will. I've read all kinds of stuff that claimed to drive a woman wild and It did nothing for me.

If it walks like a duck and talk likes a duck it's a duck. I wouldn't waste my time with a guy that liked fingers and objects in his butt. And don't believe all men like booty action.

This is what I was afraid of.

She broke up with him anyway.

so women that like oral are lesbians..:look:

I do not think he is necessarily gay. Human sexuality is so complex. I work with a guy who is gay all the way and never takes it from behind. Another girl who is a male to female transexual who only dates girls. So anything is possible. Only he knows the truth though.

I can't see myself ever doing this too a man although I'm open to massaging his passage if that's what he likes.

A friend of mine who's quite timid in real life loved using a strap on with her husband. She said it turned her on. She btw prefers anal than virginal sex because she said she can't get an orgasm during virginal sex.

This is an interesting thread. Had the same question ask of me and I dumped him.

My first thought was that he was gay....

I dont know if he was gay or not but I didnt want to find out the hard way. He is married now and I see his wife often, and I alway wonder if he has talked her into "tappin dat arse"...

Back