What do you do when the wrapper keeps tearing?

Ediese I'm glad your bf is seemingly really healthy :up:

Try pure organic coconut oil as a lube. It is natural and reportedly good.

Have fun!

Ediese, You mentioned that you're not a fan of hormonal bc. Neither am I, but I've been with my man (and very monogamous) for so long that condoms seemed silly. We've been using Encare for about 5 years or so with no mishaps. It gets a little messy once it starts to melt, but that saves me from having to use a lubricant, win-win.

But, of course, you have to really, really trust him and get his butt tested, like, every two weeks. :lachen:

Ediese, You mentioned that you're not a fan of hormonal bc. Neither am I, but I've been with my man (and very monogamous) for so long that condoms seemed silly. We've been using Encare for about 5 years or so with no mishaps. It gets a little messy once it starts to melt, but that saves me from having to use a lubricant, win-win.
I have had much success with Encare and condoms.

I have had much success with Encare and condoms.

ThickHair, Let me ask you then, when I was googling it, I found a lot of women saying they had experienced burning. Has that happened to you? I never notice any discomfort, maybe a little warmth (then again, I always figured that was me :giggle:).

ThickHair, Let me ask you then, when I was googling it, I found a lot of women saying they had experienced burning. Has that happened to you? I never notice any discomfort, maybe a little warmth (then again, I always figured that was me :giggle:).

Honey Bee, no I did not experience any burning. It was very warm and cozy, but I guess one woman's burning is another's warm and cozy. :giggle:)

Guys like to do the whole "condom doesn't fit" bit to get out of wearing it, it's so transparent. Get over yourself dude, condoms do fit. A guy would have to be freakishly, abnormally large to not be able to fit a condom and I don't really buy that there are tons of guys running around out there who can't fit the over the counter brands.

I was thinking the same thing. I have been with some well endowed strippers who didn't have this problem. I just hope that not wearing a condom becomes an option. Op, also make sure that along with the other ladies advice, you relax your body when you guys are coloring. That helps too

<<<----is taking notes:look::look: i've never been a fan of hormonal BC either and I'd love to hear of other options besides condoms.

Thanks for starting this thread Ediese :yep:

But, of course, you have to really, really trust him and get his butt tested, like, every two weeks. :lachen:

Thanks! Great tip. I'm going to look it up now!

I can't wait to hear of Ediese's engagement!!!!!

Thanks vevster you've been so supportive of me. Thanks so much! lol I'm trying to not think about it, but I'm already planning the wedding in my head. lol

VCF>>>>>>>>>>>Encare

after effect sensation of Encare aint cool at all.

Did you like it though? I find that my v is really sensitive. That's why I nixxed KY. It would burn like heck. I don't want any burning. What sensation are you referring to?

burning type of sensation. didnt like it at all but lke Thick said it's easily to use Encare over VCF. Until they make a better version, 'll stick to vcf though. I dont trust either of them enough to go without condoms however.

So how has he addressed this issue in the past? Has he had this issue with other ladies, and if so, how did he protect himself? I don't know how old he is, but it would be odd if this is the first and only time he's had this issue.

Excellent questions:yep:.

I only had one boyfriend that had a huge crayon. It was enormous and I did not want to get use to it. He use to wear the Magnum Xl, but they were super tight. His meat was gasping for air.

A friend of mine said that he never met a woman that was able to handle him until he met his wife. Seems like the key to lock theory.

Tearing is not the business. Try natural lubricants. I hated that cheap brand Wet until they came out with the sensitive silicon free lubricant. It's much better than that super expensive Pur(sp) and other premium brands.

Do you use ultra-thin wrappers? If so, maybe try the regular ones. Tearing makes me think you need a thicker material.

I agree though: How has he addressed this with other women in the past?

No lotions or oils that can contribute to ripping. Besides the body makes all the lube you need.

Lylddlebit

After being with a very very very well endowed man, it's just not that simple...

Also to the OP, I just pour on more than I think I need and I use plain ole KY (heard the warming KY burns).

Last edited:
OP you are a tough woman to go through that pain.

I had brief boyfriend that was HUGE! He was bigger than huge...if that's possible. :look: I said brief because I had to let him go. I wasn't sleeping with him! I didn't wanna know what that thing could do. (Being that big was not appealing...)

So I understand when OP says that they can't find one that won't tear.

Ediese

My dude is HUGE (the biggest I've had, heard, seen) and we've only being physical a hand-full of times b/c I’m still adjusting b/c he's so endowed.

For my B-day we were on the beach and the first condom split at the ring before we started. The second one (last one he had out at the beach) he only slid it down 3/4 of the way so it wouldn't tear and that worked out fine.

There isn’t a pain issue it’s an issue of not being able to go too long for me. I have to get him all riled up so that by the time we start he’s finishing :look:

OP you are a tough woman to go through that pain.

I had brief boyfriend that was HUGE! He was bigger than huge...if that's possible. :look: I said brief because I had to let him go. I wasn't sleeping with him! I didn't wanna know what that thing could do. (Being that big was not appealing...)

So I understand when OP says that they can't find one that won't tear.

Lol it's funny that you said that because I didn't want to do it again after the first time. When I realized that this was the person I'm meant to be with, I figured I have to get use to it. lol It's funny even imagining a smaller dude getting in there after this one. lol It'd probably be an abyss. lmbo

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Ediese, can you ask him what he's done in the past about this?

Dont remember that protecting from STDs

He said that it's always been a problem in his relationships. Re: size, a couple of his exes mentioned him being too big, but he thought they were over exaggerating. He said they always got tested, still wore condoms, and the women were always on BC. I'm not interested in that though.

The problem with the tearing might be coming into play too because we're a little more rough than normal, and probably the friction dries me out like other women mentioned upthread. I've never had a problem producing a lot of my own lube until this. I find that I dry out fast. The lube that we did try probably wasn't good enough. I've bought the one mentioned in this thread, so we'll be using lots of that in and outside the wrapper.

All the guys I've been are regular size. There is bigger than that!? Somebody PM ME a pic....

Lmbo you're crazy!!!! lol it's a big difference going from my ex to this. He doesn't even feel me trying to do my kegel tricks because he's so snug in there.

^^^ Vevster you are a riot! Op I have no advice. Just wanted to say I am so happy for you. I remember when you mentioned he was in the hospital.

Lol it's funny that you said that because I didn't want to do it again after the first time. When I realized that this was the person I'm meant to be with, I figured I have to get use to it. lol It's funny even imagining a smaller dude getting in there after this one. lol It'd probably be an abyss. lmbo

Soooooo you are going to marry him or be with him long-term? I'm just wondering how this would affect things down there in the long run? I'm not trying to be funny. :nono:

Back