What do you do when the wrapper keeps tearing?

He said that it's always been a problem in his relationships. Re: size, a couple of his exes mentioned him being too big, but he thought they were over exaggerating. He said they always got tested, still wore condoms, and the women were always on BC. I'm not interested in that though.

what condoms did those girls use with him, maybe yall can do the same?

Is this the texas cowboy or am I late lol

I am going to hop on the female condom bandwagon. You actually can remove that inner ring and have him wear it. Plus it's polyurothane so it's thicker than latex. This is what I tell folks who I counsel (been working in STD and HIV for a few years) and they give me the "the condom doesn't fit" line.

I'm slightly jealous of your "problem"....

I'm not...the crayon i was coloring with prior to becoming celebate was H U G E (yea I had to use spaces and everything) and it just does not feel good...like I was giving birth 3 times a week lol

OP, my hat's off to you because me and miss pretty down there, we can't do it...:perplexed

I was thinking the same thing. I have been with some well endowed strippers who didn't have this problem. I just hope that not wearing a condom becomes an option. Op, also make sure that along with the other ladies advice, you relax your body when you guys are coloring. That helps too

:look: 10 character

I'm not...the crayon i was coloring with prior to becoming celebate was H U G E (yea I had to use spaces and everything) and it just does not feel good...like I was giving birth 3 times a week lol

OP, my hat's off to you because me and miss pretty down there, we can't do it...:perplexed

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I know the one that I had at my house was the XL, and he said it was tight. I've never had this issue before, so this is new to me. Honestly speaking, this is the biggest crayon I've colored with. If I had an option, I'd want it to be smaller. QUOTE]

Now don't get mad at me for saying this...well you are in Texas, they say things are bigger down there.:blush:

Magnum makes double xls and trust me, he can fit them

1. more lube
2. more foreplay
3. no old condoms
4. remedial lessons on how to put a condom on... he actually may not know, and if he's putting them on right they shouldn't break. condoms could fit on a horse, so it's nothing to do with his size.

Agreed. If a condom is breaking, it is most likely not being used properly.

Back