Would You Break Up With A Guy...

TinyBlu

If he had a small...crayon (hopefully you get the coloring reference from SATC movie)??

The ladies at the salon got into quite an interesting debate about this topic yesterday. I actually have broken up with a man because of a small...crayon. Shallow? Maybe, but let's keep it real!!!

As a lady in her mid 30's, I have gotten past the awkward insecurities of my 20's, and quite honestly, I know what I want in the coloring realm... a man who knows what he's doing. Size is not EVERYTHING, but it IS a factor. The whole cliche about it being the motion in the ocean is A LIE. I don't need a monstrosity, but I do need pleasure.

In my case, I tried to work with the guy but he also had a lack of skill to accompany what he lacked physically, and I just ended up being very frustrated. He was a nice guy, but at the end of the day (well, night in this case), he just couldn't satisfy.

I got stones thrown at me at the salon (oh well), so I thought I would get some other ladies opinions.

Crayon size... How important is it? Would you drop a guy if the coloring wasn't right?

Oh it's important alright. When people say size isn't everything I think they mean just because a man has a good/large size doesn't mean it's good or that he knows how to work it. But to me, if your man has a teeny weenie then I think you will end up frustrated at some point.

At least you did try to make it work but only YOU know what satisfies you and nobody else can tell you anything different. That would be nerve wrecking and could definitely interfere with your relationship because no matter what people say, sex matters.

Depends. If he was a kind millionaire/billionaire who treated me like a queen then no.

If all he had to offer me was mediocrity with his below average peen then yes......

See it is the whole package and a big deeck is not at the top of the list. My head rules ma vagina.

I might not dump him right away, but I'd never be completely satisfied. I'd resent him and the relationship wouldn't last long.

Compatibility in all aspects is important

I agree 100%.

I've tried to "work with a brotha* in this area before and TBH, I found it extremely frustrating and not something I have any interest in doing again.

Ultimately, I think it depends on how important sex is to you.

I think the fact that you tried to work with the man, and tried alternative remedies shows that your reason for breaking up with him were not as shallow as others want to believe.

At the end of the day (or night) you have to do what's best for you. Those ladies may have thrown stones, but they aren't the ones in your relationship...you are.

Sex is important to me so men with small crayons need to not apply.

I have cut off communication with someone for that very reason.

The thought depresses me. To wait so long to find a man I connect with and his thang is miniscule. I really don't know, depends on what else he's got going for him.

The small crayon dudes, who realize and accept that they have small crayons, usually have other excellent skills. It is the dudes who refuse to accept their small crayon size and the women who gas up their heads, making them believe their crayons are huge.

You do no service to a man by telling him his mini crayon is a jumbo crayon.

You do no service to a man by telling him his mini crayon is a jumbo crayon.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

And for the poster who mentioned they would have given old boy a chance if he was a millionaire...

Sadly, he fell SHORT in that area as well. One of the guys in the salon chimed in and made a valid point...

The other "little" things that were annoying would probably have been less issues if he was handling his business in the bedroom. Good sex hides a multitude of faults!!

This is why I firmly believe that even if you choose not to get involved in premarital sex, you should still inspect the package. I would hate for anywone to get married only to discover that their hubby is kit-kat penised.

This is why I firmly believe that even if you choose not to get involved in premarital sex, you should still inspect the package. I would hate for anywone to get married only to discover that their hubby is kit-kat penised.

Mai Tai, I'm a strong advocate of the feel test. :look:

Mai Tai said:

Story of my life. It got to the point where EVERYTHING he did/said annoyed the hayle out of me.
Sex isn't everything but if it's bad it can make everything bad.

No one can say what another person should/should not tolerate - at the end of the day YOU have to live with your choices.

Last edited:
The love of my life was a kit-katted man but then again I was in my 20s...
But I also stayed a long long time with a dude because he had a super size snickers!

Mai Tai, I'm a strong advocate of the feel test. :look:

:look: I agree. You can find out. Feel it, Bump into it, do something! :lol:

But yea, i mean being compatible isn't just about size (there's chemistry, intimacy, etc), but he needs to balance himself out.

:sad:I did break it off. It's a shame because he's a great guy on paper. But once fully inflated he's the size of a japeno pepper.:nono: I often wondered did he pee on himself because I can't see him making it to a bowl without an issue. :sad:

I feel sexual satisfaction is important in a relationship.

But once fully inflated he's the size of a japeno pepper.

Thats bigger than the pepper a guy tried to seduce me with years ago! :perplexed

He was terrible with everything else too. I refused his calls after that first coloring attempt. I had no shame and if it came up again with someone else? he'd be left too. i needs satisfaction. :yep: and i dont apologize for it.

I wonder what people class as small :scratchch

Anyhoo. As long as I could feel something and he was also sexy (actions, touching, handling) and good in bed I'd stay with a smaller than average guy. Not sure about the very small micro types though:perplexed

He gotsta go :look:

:lol: Seriously, no. I can't. It won't work out. No can do. Do not want. Not gonna happen. No deal.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:
:sad:I did break it off. It's a shame because he's a great guy on paper. But once fully inflated he's the size of a japeno pepper.:nono: I often wondered did he pee on himself because I can't see him making it to a bowl without an issue. :sad:

I feel sexual satisfaction is important in a relationship.

Lmao! Forgive me but your post is too funny:lachen::lachen:

ive been with some slightly smaller guys and its never bothered me. once i went out with a short guy a few times and he had a correspondingly smaller penis, but it would get so rock hard that i didnt mind at all. i went out with a few guys who were very big, but the rest of the relationship wasnt there, so who cares? the guy i dated for four+ years was average sized, but the best sex of my life (at that time?).

with my current bf this is the first time i have been able to have orgasms from intercourse without manual stimulation (which continues to amaze me), so the sex works between us even though ive been with guys who are bigger. tbh, i tend to prefer average size. i chafe very often and cannot easily accommodate larger men without the factory shutting down so to speak (especially after ive finished). so im not super picky when it comes to penis size. to be honest, i mostly wouldnt date a guy with a very noticeably smaller penis just because it's embarrassing and i wouldnt even want to look at that thing, let alone touch it :perplexed

Oh man - I def use to be very adamant about this. But I've been with guys who are packing and well endowed in that area and either they know how to use it or they don't and it's the worst if they are just rough. Then I've been with 2 men that are relatively small for blk men - one is just about avg but had a banging body and the other is on the smaller side of things and he treats me like a queen. I'd feel awful to let him go over that. It's really hard to get all the compatibility qualities you want in man. I've seen tons of big crayons and everything else sucked about them or we're just not compatible. But yeah - I use to be one of those women who were super adamant about crayon size. I don't think I could go any smaller than where I am now, but I doubt that will happen b/c I plan on getting married to my SO. I can't lie, working on his foreplay and seduction is more important to me b/c when we get it in, the crayon feels good :lick:

I dated a micropenis for a few months. On our only encounter, he whipped it out and proceeded to hump somewhere near my hip flexor with jackrabbity wild abandon for 2 minutes.

I couldn't hold back the laughter. He got angry and said it would've been better if I weren't so dry. I told him it would've been better had he known where vajayjays ARE on women.
Follow the moisture fool.

Wellll, then he told me he lost his erection, and my eyebrows spoke the volumes my mouth could not.

He promptly put back on his tightie whities and left.

My hip had a strawberry sized bruise for 3 days.

Nope... his willingness to face paint (requirement regardless of size) and comfort in his own skin is way more important to me than his being "small".

I dated a micropenis for a few months. On our only encounter, he whipped it out and proceeded to hump somewhere near my hip flexor with jackrabbity wild abandon for 2 minutes.

I couldn't hold back the laughter. He got angry and said it would've been better if I weren't so dry. I told him it would've been better had he known where vajayjays ARE on women.
Follow the moisture fool.

Wellll, then he told me he lost his erection, and my eyebrows spoke the volumes my mouth could not.

He promptly put back on his tightie whities and left.

My hip had a strawberry sized bruise for 3 days.
LadyChe LOL, I hope you accomplished something like organizing your grocery list in your head or figure out where that pink sweater was located. I think you may have heard the toliet running or realized your left the oven on.

I wonder what people class as small :scratchch

Anyhoo. As long as I could feel something and he was also sexy (actions, touching, handling) and good in bed I'd stay with a smaller than average guy. Not sure about the very small micro types though:perplexed

right. is it micro or just smaller than average?

Nope... his willingness to face paint (requirement regardless of size) and comfort in his own skin is way more important to me than his being "small".

that's a interesting requirement to have, lol.

Back