Would you be offended if..

Thanks.
Basically he was saying how a lot of his friends have white gf's. Which is another thing I could care less about. Then he starting going into that nonsense.

Alrighty then! He's definitely a loser. Go on a date and talk about who your friends are dating and why you think they're better. I hope he finds exactly what he's looking for and spares Black women the annoyance.

If dude wants WW then dude should get with a WW. If he thinks BW can't satisfy him then what is he doing with you? This guy was completely disrespectful and I would've told to go find a WW if that's what he wanted and ended the date. Men are getting too bold these days.:nono:

Yeah, you answered right. At this point in my life, I would've asked only two questions after that and it would've been, "Why are you here with me and what was your intention in making those comments to me?" If the answer was anything other than, "I'm a jerk", then it wouldn't have been acceptable :nono:

the (black) man you are dating says, "White women know how to treat black men better than black women"? (this is sexually and emotionally)
Then proceed to say .. when he sees a black man with a white woman he knows why the man seems happy...because 9 times of 10 his "girlfriend" pleases him.

A man I am dating said this the other night and for some reason, I am no longer interested in him. I told him if he thinks that way then he should be with a white woman.

Am I wrong for being offended?
"For some reason", eh? I dont' suppose the fact that he made a dig against BW (of which you are one) has anything to do with it? :look: If he thinks white women wrote the book on being the perfect SO, I agree with you that he should be with one.

I would have been offended, grabbed a cab home and blocked his number.
A White woman can have him. He is clearly not the brightest bulb in the bunch.

Back