Would you be offended if..

MsDee14

the (black) man you are dating says, "White women know how to treat black men better than black women"? (this is sexually and emotionally)
Then proceed to say .. when he sees a black man with a white woman he knows why the man seems happy...because 9 times of 10 his "girlfriend" pleases him.

A man I am dating said this the other night and for some reason, I am no longer interested in him. I told him if he thinks that way then he should be with a white woman.

Am I wrong for being offended?

Last edited:
the (black) man you are dating says, "White women know how to treat black men better than black women"? (this is sexually and emotionally)
Then proceed to say .. when he sees a black man with a white woman he knows why the man seems happy...because 9 times of 10 his "girlfriend" pleases him.

A man I am dating said this the other night and for some reason, I am no longer interested in him. I told him if he thinks that way then he should be with a white woman.

Am I wrong for being offended?

Nah, you know the reason you are no longer interested. He's an idiot and a fool.

It's one thing to have a stupid opinion like he does, but to actually verbalize it to a black woman he is on a date with is even more ridiculous and totally thoughtless. Uggghhh...:nono:

I would have been more offended by myself being in the presence of his stupidity. I would have had to text my girl the code under the table so that she could call me with an emergency :look:

I cant believe yall are finding dudes that are SO BOLD. So bold to actualy say this and they are dating prospects? WTF? Arent men supposed to be trying to impress you t this time? Im flabbergasted. It's one thing to say this crap behind a computer like WM do about Asian women perfrences but to say it to your face? WTF

What was he expecting you to say or do? "Nuh uh, I' show you Im better, Imma give you head under the table right now!"

You're not wrong and at least he was dumb enough to let you know his ignorant opinions this soon on before you wasted anymore time on him.

I cant believe yall are finding dudes that are SO BOLD. So bold to actualy say this and they are dating prospects? WTF? Arent men supposed to be trying to impress you t this time? Im flabbergasted. It's one thing to say this crap behind a computer like WM do about Asian women perfrences but to say it to your face? WTF

What was he expecting you to say or do? "Nuh uh, I' show you Im better, Imma give you head under the table right now!"

LOL..same thing I was wondering and thinking. I honestly believe he was trying to give me an idea of what he was looking for in a woman. But one thing I can never be is white.

My word...consider yourself spared.

In what context did this even come up?

Thanks.
Basically he was saying how a lot of his friends have white gf's. Which is another thing I could care less about. Then he starting going into that nonsense.

how did that nonsense even come up?

See above :-)

You were right to do what you did.

As I've posted before on here somewhere, if something happens and I find myself single, I will be single for life. These men are a damn trip!

Eh I wouldn't waste my breath or time on him. He may have been trying to get you to react and defend all black women. I don't know his intent but I wouldn't entertain any of his opinions after this.

You did right my dear....I can't believe they are getting this bold with this white women mess....I say if he feels that way he should ask his friends if any of their white girl friends have an single friends.

You handled it well, and I would have been offended big time. :mad:

I would have turned the tables on that *** and told him he didn't have enough money to date white girls and that his peen was prolly too small, but to cheer up the fatties might go for him, keep trying but don't call me again wasting my time. @55hole!

You were right to do what you did.

As I've posted before on here somewhere, if something happens and I find myself single, I will be single for life. These men are a damn trip!

:lol: One of my married friends tells me that ALL the time.

Eh I wouldn't waste my breath or time on him. He may have been trying to get you to react and defend all black women. I don't know his intent but I wouldn't entertain any of his opinions after this.

That's what I believe as well. I also think he was trying to see if I could "prove him wrong". Regardless, I will not be speaking to him anymore.

You did right my dear....I can't believe they are getting this bold with this white women mess....I say if he feels that way he should ask his friends if any of their white girl friends have an single friends.

Thank you.
Right, what's the point of dating a black woman if you feel as if she wont "satisfy" you like a YT one.

You handled it well, and I would have been offended big time. :mad:

I would have turned the tables on that *** and told him he didn't have enough money to date white girls and that his peen was prolly too small, but to cheer up the fatties might go for him, keep trying but don't call me again wasting my time. @55hole!

:lachen:

Let him go and find happiness with a white woman. Best wishes to them and good riddance.

Back