Woman Who Proposed Every Day For 14 Years Finally Gets A Yes!

OMG! See I just revised one of our prayer circle prayers for a miraculous recovery and then I scroll down seconds later to find things already at play. :angeldevil: :rofl:

Come through sis! LIVE! LIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Now I'm subscribing to this thread. Let our prayer circle prayers rise. RISE! :lol::woot:

I really need to be added to this circle. I’m ready to get married and I don’t want to have to be close to death to do it.

It would serve him right for her to make a miraculous recovery! He'd probably file for an annulment if she does though.

I hope she has willed her estate to her Children, because if not.....well..... let's just say that Keith probably did this for what little she may have left to give.

giphy.gif

Lord Jesus....

:lol: OMG, I'm gonna have to get him that shirt, suspenders and 70s glasses for Halloween :giggle:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Call me crazy, but I just realized all his shirts were different colors. I always thought it was the same shirt throughout the whole movie :rofl:

I wanted to post the dream gif but I didn't know how it would go over here at lhcf :look: rule wise. I mean it is a regular movie, but it does simulate a sex scene and dude is in his head saying, "Lumberg F :censored: her" before he starts seeing him, still with a coffee cup. The time he imagines that Lumberg is with his girlfriend and he's still like, "Peter, what's happening. (pause) Uhm could you get me those tps reports asap mmmkay?" :lol:

Re your Hubby for this Halloween: He should totally do that. Buy them. DO it lol (whispers in your ear encouragingly). I haven't seen anyone do that for Halloween. That would be hysterical. Sure only Office Space lovers will get it, but those who do will die laughing. He would have to walk around with the Imitech mug for full effect. :rofl:

Last edited:
I wanted to post the dream gif but I didn't know how it would go over here at lhcf :look: rule wise. I mean it is a regular movie, but it does simulate a sex scene and dude is in his head saying, "Lumberg F :censored: her" before he starts seeing him, still with a coffee cup. The time he imagine's Lumberg with his girlfriend and he's still like, "Peter, what's happening. (pause) Uhm could you get me those tps reports asap mmmkay?" :lol:

Re your Hubby for this Halloween: He should totally do that. Buy them. DO it lol (whispers in your ear encouragingly). I haven't seen anyone do that for Halloween. That would be hysterical. Sure only Office Space lovers will get it, but those who do will die laughing. He would have to walk around with the Imitech mug for full effect. :rofl:
I wanted to post it too, but I've gotten banned before so I'm not gonna push it :giggle:

I will! Hopefully he'll go with it. If he does, I'll try and remember to take a pic just for you :afro: Who am I kidding? He'll take 100 pics and post them on Facebook before I even get a chance to forget :flahssssss:

I wanted to post it too, but I've gotten banned before so I'm not gonna push it :giggle:

I will! Hopefully he'll go with it. If he does, I'll try and remember to take a pic just for you :afro: Who am I kidding? He'll take 100 pics and post them on Facebook before I even get a chance to forget :flahssssss:
Oh noes. Well I'm glad you made it back from the ban.

Yay. Pm me! I so wanna see it if he decides to dress as Lumerg for Halloween:giggle:

:lachen: Sorry, sis. I'm starting a no spend challenge next month too. I should get a couple more just to keep around in case he drops it.

Yes please. We need to make sure he has his costume when the time comes. Back up cups are necessary :look: . I'm going to need your hubby to play the part well when in full costume. He's going to have to ask the rhetorical apathetic question and then pause, like he's faux reflecting:abducted: and then sip for full effect. :lachen:

Bonus points if he can get a glazed over look in his eyes when someone talks while pausing, spacing out, and sipping :rofl:
giphy.gif

Yes please. We need to make sure he has his costume when the time comes. Back up cups are necessary :look: . I'm going to need your hubby to play the part well when in full costume. He's going to have to ask the rhetorical apathetic question and then pause, like he's faux reflecting:abducted: and then sip for full effect. :lachen:

Bonus points if he can get a glazed over look in his eyes when someone talks while pausing, spacing out, and sipping :rofl:
giphy.gif

He's been doing that already :lachen: I created a monster.

what a loving and selfless man.

You mean for him to give up his freedom finally after fourteen years for a mere x amount of time before her death, to honor her presence by marrying her? Yup he sounds super selfless. I'm sure he'll get some selfless reward such as her estate (whatever that is) as well.
(oh and this is indeed purple font otherwise known as sarcasm :giggle: )

So from age 36 to age 50 she asked him every day to marry her, and they've been together since she was 32.

And she feels "like the luckiest woman in the world" now that he married her after her health declined to the point that she's in hospice.

I'm sorry about this.

Back