Who's the oldest YOU or your SO? How many years older?

Who's the oldest in your relationship? How many years older?

• I AM 0-7 years older

Votes: 33 24.6%
  • I AM 8-15 years older

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • HE IS o-7 years older

Votes: 67 50.0%
  • HE IS 8-15 years

Votes: 28 20.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's 2 years younger than I am....and won't let me forget it. :look:

haha..my DH is 34 days younger than me....He thinks he sooooo much younger....

I remember when we were dating, my 8 year old son(at the time) ask him..."If you are the same age as my mom, why is it that you have gray hair and she doesn't."

He's 5 years older and I use to think he was too old because my big sis is 4 years older and I hated all the guys she grew up with. But love will make you change your mind. :heart: Age ain't nothing but a number once you get grown. :lachen:

My SO is 4 days older than me (Him: Aug 5 and Me: Aug 9)and swears that if I were the older one, even by that same amount of time, he wouldn't have gotten with me. Superitority complex at it's finest! :rolleyes:

Boo is 8 years older than me and he won't let me forget it. He claims he's OK with being celibate b/c he doesn't want to go to jail. :look:

Hes 5/6 years older. I lost my virginity to someone younger than me though (such a waste of time! I'm still bitter!:nono:)

I am 6 weeks older.

DH is 15 years older than me and 3 years younger than my mom :lachen:

i'm 28....he's 43.

My option wasn't included in the poll. I am 25 and he is 44. :look: :grin:

For those of you with an SO that is 10 years or more older, how did your parents and other relatives react to the age difference??

I am 6 weeks older.

For those of you with an SO that is 10 years or more older, how did your parents and other relatives react to the age difference??

Considering that I was anti-love and hell bent on never getting married...EVERYONE adores and admires him because he was able to penetrate the "Ice Queen."

My mother is just awaitng her first grand-baby (another "I WILL NEVER!" that I'm now anticipating).

Back