Who is your hair Goddess? NAME ONLY ONE PERSON!

I don't even know if this person is a member here or not. I did a member search and came up with nothing.

I stumbled across her Fotki the other day by accident and spent about an hour just admiring her and her daughters hair.

If yall know if she's on here, lemme know...and I aint even natural and i was stalking her!

I swear i stalk more natural heads around here than relaxed.

MY HAIR GODDESS IS: BLESSEDMOMOF3

http://members.fotki.com/blessedmomof3/

One person, but she's got a long name:

MdweziIrisChicoroRabsAndTonsOfOthers. :grin:

I had to go with my sis because I have my top 4, but ennie mini-miinnie-moe-ing it wasn't go to work.:grin: So, I went neutral with a non-member. My top 4 were Bubblinbrwnsuga (she was the first person to tell me what "natural" meant), SO1913, MzWedzi (her thickness is amazing) and BlackBarbie (I'm not sure if I spelled that right).

MsKibibi is definitely my hair goddess! I aspire to hair like hers because our hair types are similar and we started off similarly. She did such a great job at documenting her progress and it makes me feel like I can reach her length and thickness/health/shine one day! :o

I don't have a favorite since there are so many I like in various lengths and textures, but I have been peeping and following Dsylla album. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her thickness!

My hair Goddess is... daughter Lisette. This picture was taken last year and its actually past her bum LOL (she'd kill me if she read this)
Her curly hair is so beautiful too

She says I'm obsessed with her hair (I am) and that she's going to chop it all off when she's older! LOL :lachen: I'm always fussing with her hair.

LisHair.jpg

Dsc01599.jpg

My hair Goddess is... daughter Lisette. This picture was taken last year and its actually past her bum LOL (she'd kill me if she read this)
Her curly hair is so beautiful too

She says I'm obsessed with her hair (I am) and that she's going to chop it all off when she's older! LOL :lachen: I'm always fussing with her hair.

LisHair.jpg

Dsc01599.jpg

Her hair is beautiful! I love to see little girls with long, gorgeous hair.:drunk:

Sylver- I have seen her hair up close and it is just lovely. I always have to touch her hair. She works the styles. She can rock straight and wavy styles. Her summer braid out is beautiful. She is my hair type except she is relaxed. For me it's not just about lenght, it's how they work a style.

A lot of other ladies definitely come to mind, Army, Bubling, Pohantas, Bills Backers, Rabs, Dyslla (sp), Supergirl, JenMD

Last edited:
I had to go with my sis because I have my top 4, but ennie mini-miinnie-moe-ing it wasn't go to work.:grin: So, I went neutral with a non-member. My top 4 were Bubblinbrwnsuga (she was the first person to tell me what "natural" meant), SO1913, MzWedzi (her thickness is amazing) and BlackBarbie (I'm not sure if I spelled that right).

I did? What did I say? I don't even know what natural means anymore!! :drunk:

MaCheriAmor gives me hope!!!

Her hair type is the same as mine and is so long and gorgeous! She is definately my hair inspiration as well as many others on this forum!!!!

So many...I dont know how I can name only one person...but I guess I'll go with

Starr1 :grin:

Last edited:
Welllllllllllll since I can only choose one it would have to be hairlove. She was my inspiration and motivation for going natural. I still get flashbacks of her hair. I have a bunch of others in mind as well...ahem...

peachtree
cichelle
irresistible
so1913
Bublnbrnsuga
sareca
Nice & Wavy

...is this cheating???....lol.... LHCF is like pringles...you cant stop at one...!

Last edited:
brockstar
tracy ellis ross
alicia keys
macherieamor

i know you said one but i have many:grin:. macherie amor because she was my first hair inspiration. and tracy ellis ross and brockstar because i am goin natural and my texture is somewhere between the two. and alicia keys because...well, do i even have to say?

But I can't just one name ONE person.
I have several. I need all the motivation I can get... (lol)

Bublnbrnsuga--->a lovely natural
Jenteel--->Very versatile and creative styling.
Lauren450--->relaxed or natural her hair is gorgeous
Serenity326--->this girl's twists are to die for.
Mwedzi--->a lovely natural
GoldenCurls--->I have no idea if she's a member but her hair is too cute.

:hug3:thank u to the ladies that mentioned me.

For me it is

LHCF
SouthernGirlChicoroKristina
Other
Jennifer Freeman

I agree w/the comments about Sera's hair, she should win hair of the year and beyond!

I'll choose Turnergirl, for her array of styles and her HUGE photo album and for looking SOOOOOO HAPPY :grin:

Back