Who is your hair Goddess? NAME ONLY ONE PERSON!

Zhara (check out her fotki) is my hair idol. She is natural and only uses all natural products. That is what I'm striving toward, 100% natural using all natural products.

I believe her name on here is MsLaLa...I never envied anyone's hair before, until I saw her puff :lick:. So, jealous.

Yup. That's mine too!:yep:

ETA: MsLala's hair is gorgeous. But I meant to reference redhotlala. She is relaxed with incredibly thick long and luscious hair That is who I meant to put. :)

Last edited:
I first have to give all props to Macheriamour. I stumbled upon her videos on Youtube and was introduce to this whole crazy wonderful world of hair.
Secondly, I have really been stalking KiniKakes girlfriends hair is out of control:notworthy!!!!!!

I know you said one buuuut.......:look:

It's this girl named Jenny on Fotki. I used to be on her fotki everyday. Don't know if she's a member here but she's got my 4a texture and her hair is thick and lovely and it's about WL now.

I would say SamanthaJones. She not only has to die for hair, but her regimen and understanding of natural black hair is amazing. This woman turned my hair around.

YAYA!!!

2562164764.jpg
yaya2a886170vr3.jpg
Yaya-DaCosta6.jpg

She's going to beat me within an inch of my life with then ol' bag-o-bines fingers she's got, but here goes:

The funny thing is that she does nothing to it. Her cousin is a stylist so she all the time to get her hair done for free.:rolleyes: It took hours for me to do her hair.

Aaliyah...always loved her hair since about 7, loved all of her hair styles, and she was the first person i saw that made me want to have long hair

But after that

Sylver 2, she's my hair type, love the fact that she's not 100% no heat, started from a short length, that she doesnt wash daily ect/has a simple regimen...and love her hair.

I'm a newbie poster but I've been a lurker for sometime now. I know I'm supposed to pick only one, so for natural I'd say southerntease and relaxed/texlaxed dsylla all the way! :yep: I love the thickness and legnth of dsyllas texlaxed hair and southerntease, her curlies are awesome!

i realize that you said name only one person but when i thought about the answer 2 people automatically came to mind....
Brockstar & LynnieB

if i had to pick a celebrity it would probably be Kelis & Michaela Angela Davis

i just love BIG HAIR!!!!

DEFINITELY southerntease. i SO want her hair!!! :yep:

and traycee. and cichelle.

yes, i know the rules said list 1, but oh well!!

Sylver2 and and she really needs to get her fotki back into action, i got some studying to do.

Back