Who Here Has Dated A Ugly Man?

I have been in 2..... well 3 :look: serious relationships with men that are not what most would consider cute/attractive. But all 3 are very sexy & they got that swagga I like :look:

Wow, how do you feel comfortable dating a man who you know has color issues and chose you for your skin color? That is too strange to me.

Well, I wouldn't say he choose me only because of my skin color. The DH and I got married after only knowing each other for 2 months so that issue didn't come up until after we were married for a while. I love him and as his wife it's my job to help him be a better man. It's kind of like dating a man who prefers skinny women, big boobs, straight hair, etc. It doesn't run as deep(maybe the straight hair thing) but it's almost the same. I'm working on him, it's not his fault it's his families fault.

I've dated an ugly guy before... and he thought he was beautiful. :look:

I say that looks don't matter as much to me, but now that I think about it, I haven't been with another ugly dude since. I've done average, and cute, but I can't do ugly no more. Cuz when stuff hits the fan, it just makes you mad like.... man, he wasn't even cute!

i dated an ugly guy for 3 yrs in high school. he knew he was ugly everyone did. they called him boo-tuu! he was nice as hell though. very very nice to me..and quite popular. maybe that was the attraction. he came abusive towards the end...:(

I haven't been attracted to one since..but if you got swag...Imma go for it no matter how you look!

I've dated an ugly guy before... and he thought he was beautiful. :look:

I say that looks don't matter as much to me, but now that I think about it, I haven't been with another ugly dude since. I've done average, and cute, but I can't do ugly no more. Cuz when stuff hits the fan, it just makes you mad like.... man, he wasn't even cute!

:lachen::lachen: Exactly!

Funny post, but I have not dated anyone I thought was unattractive. Infact I've dated men who thought they look like male supermodels.

On the contrary, I dated a man who did not consider me "attractive". He made terrible comments throughout the relationship and as far as affection goes, it was minimum.

Back