Who Here Has Dated A Ugly Man?

eww lol I did too. We we're friends first and we would talk on the phone more then see each other, but whenever I would see him I would be a little tipsy or twisted so he didn't look that bad..so that plus a nice personality was cool. Then I started seeing him in the day time :ohwell: and then I noticed he was kinda a push over...I think he (not trying to sound vain) thought he was so lucky to be with an attractive girl so hes like "do whatever she wants..dont mess this up". He had a really big joint too but I think from lack of practice he didn't know how to use it well, it made me cry...oh boy AND he had a retainer and didnt clean it too well so kissing from the jump was not even an option :nono:....sigh.....the things we do when we're young...I kept him around because he would buy me stuff and was a ear to listen when I had my issues...then I met DH so I had to let that fish go.

One time we went to Tim Hortons and these two black ladies stopped us to tell him he was so handsome and they thought we were two girls and all this ish..I was sitting there like "are you serious...stop mocking me". He was South African, long legs and a really short torso, bad skin, a tiny head with reeeeeall bulgy eyes and really big black blunt smoker lips..ashy and all :nono:. You can believe I did not tell anyone about that one

I did.

It was when I was 18, listening to Lil' Kim and thinking I was a mack/pimpstress getting men for their money...

He was about a inch or two shorter than me, with bad pock marks/acne scars on his face. Didnt keep a haircut...(not regular enough for me, my father is a barber). He was through. :nono: . He was very, very generous with his money and gave me whatever I wanted.

I learned my lesson though, about messing with ugly people and their feelings. When I tried to break it off, he started stalking me. Showing up at my job, and random spots that I used to hang out . I wasnt scared, me being young and silly, I thought it was funny. I used to tell him to his face, to just forget about me...and he busted out crying! :cry:

He even bought me an engagement ring (after we broke up) thinking it was gonna make us get back together...It scared the mess outta me with that. I totally cut him off and left him alone. He left me alone too! Praise God!

:curtain:..I guess I can come out of hiding on this one too...

In my defense I was young and dumb..freshman with no car in a new area, so I was glad to have him around. He was and still is a nice guy, great personality, took very good care of me and all...but I just never was attracted to him. I mean at the right angles, in the right lighting he looked a little better, but for the most part...:nono::down:

Girl, you too? Man, when I went to Southern I was notorious for dating ANYone who could:
A. give me a ride
B. buy me something to eat
C. take me out

I didn't care what they looked like. :ohwell: As a matter of fact, I ONLY dated unattractive because they were more willing to hook me up with things! :look: A broke college student out of state with no car?Shoot!A girl had needs man...

Oh Goodness! I was thinking to myself today how effin ugly my ex SO was. I literally did not want to go out on dates with him in my neighborhood or surrounding areas because I did not want anyone to catch me with him. :ohwell: He was a great person, but..... damn! that MF was not pretty. He always wanted to kiss and get all affectionate in public and I always made the excuse "I don't really like kissing" or holding hands. Knowing that when I was with someone else I was ON them! :yep: I feel so bad to say this, but sometime no matter how good of a person may be, I can't get over the "unattractiveness" no matter how hard I try. I'm not sayin I'm the best looking person, but.........

SOMEONE HAS TO FEEL ME ON THIS! :look:
:lachen::lachen::lachen: Girl, I feel you. When I was younger, I used have the hardest time saying "no" to nice guys because I felt soo bad and superficial. (Why is it that like 95% of super-nice guys are *****? Maybe it's because they have to be.) Now, I just walk away b/c I deserve to have someone I'm really attracted to (and I noticed that even so-called "nice guys" don't want ugly girls. They want a dime piece, so why should I settle for a Hagrid-looking ****? Shyt, I deserve nice things too.)

No, I don't do ugly. Never have, never will. There are entirely too many nice looking men walking around for me to be repulsed trying to smile up in some ugly man's face.

I don't care how great his personality is, that won't make him better looking.:nono:

Girl, you too? Man, when I went to Southern I was notorious for dating ANYone who could:
A. give me a ride
B. buy me something to eat
C. take me out

I didn't care what they looked like. :ohwell: As a matter of fact, I ONLY dated unattractive because they were more willing to hook me up with things! :look: A broke college student out of state with no car?Shoot!A girl had needs man...

This was my exact method of thinking right here

I did.

It was when I was 18, listening to Lil' Kim and thinking I was a mack/pimpstress getting men for their money...

He was about a inch or two shorter than me, with bad pock marks/acne scars on his face. Didnt keep a haircut...(not regular enough for me, my father is a barber). He was through. :nono: . He was very, very generous with his money and gave me whatever I wanted.

I learned my lesson though, about messing with ugly people and their feelings. When I tried to break it off, he started stalking me. Showing up at my job, and random spots that I used to hang out . I wasnt scared, me being young and silly, I thought it was funny. I used to tell him to his face, to just forget about me...and he busted out crying! :cry:

He even bought me an engagement ring (after we broke up) thinking it was gonna make us get back together...It scared the mess outta me with that. I totally cut him off and left him alone. He left me alone too! Praise God!

:lachen::lachen: @ listenin to lil kim and messin with their feelings

OMG, poor thing! An engagment ring?.......Wow! I know dude was crushed.

I KNOW men like that exist. My girlfriend had a baby by one ugly man (thank GOD that child looks like her side of the family), and she married another ugly man. Neither of these men have horrible personalities, but they both have extreme @$$hole tendencies :look:.

I dated a fat man once. He was completely insecure, loved to start arguments, and was possessive as he!!. The only way I'd do ugly is if he was "Make ya panties melt" sexy. Otherwise, ugly is a definite deal breaker.

I know right! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I have and he treated me like an Empress......it took 18 months to give it up and when i did i had to close my eyes tight and pray that they wouldnt open....we still see each other a few times a year and he still treats me very well....but i always find a reason not to hookup.....but i must say IT was out of this world!!!!!...he was and is a great provider

:curtain:..I guess I can come out of hiding on this one too...

In my defense I was young and dumb..freshman with no car in a new area, so I was glad to have him around. He was and still is a nice guy, great personality, took very good care of me and all...but I just never was attracted to him. I mean at the right angles, in the right lighting he looked a little better, but for the most part...:nono::down:

I should have known something was wrong the first time I kissed him and there was no spark..and then the next few times, I always wanted to:barf:...There are a host of things I could name that would cause some one to want to :hammer:me...but I'll be nice today and not list them.

Besides, I broke up with him for some one more attractive physically, but who had a really ugly character...If given the chance, I still wouldn't date guy number one, but there is some truth to that whole beauty is only skin deep thing

:lachen::lachen:

This was me with my ex SO. Everytime he would ask for a kiss, I'll be thinking "NOOOOOOO! Plz! :pray: Didn't we kissed like..... 3 days ago?!" :sad:

I have and he treated me like an Empress......it took 18 months to give it up and when i did i had to close my eyes tight and pray that they wouldnt open....we still see each other a few times a year and he still treats me very well....but i always find a reason not to hookup.....but i must say IT was out of this world!!!!!...he was and is a great provider

Dang! Well at least ya'll got good pipe.....Mine was ugly and pinky size! :rolleyes:

I've dated a few in my day. They're always so nice LOL. And if he had dimples, forget about it. He could look like the bottom of my shoe, but if he had dimples I was all over him. :grin:

My ex-husband...I didn't find him all that attractive. Like at the right angle he was, but sometimes I'd be like :ohwell: I remember when I was in labor with our son and the nurse pulled him out she goes "oh look he has blonde hair" I was thinkin "YESSSSSSSSSS he must look like me" (he didn't have blonde hair btw) thats mean, I know :nono: I was just hopin he didn't have a nose like the ex cuz that thang is GYNORMOUS.

I've dated a few in my day. They're always so nice LOL. And if he had dimples, forget about it. He could look like the bottom of my shoe, but if he had dimples I was all over him. :grin:

My ex-husband...I didn't find him all that attractive. Like at the right angle he was, but sometimes I'd be like :ohwell: I remember when I was in labor with our son and the nurse pulled him out she goes "oh look he has blonde hair" I was thinkin "YESSSSSSSSSS he must look like me" (he didn't have blonde hair btw) thats mean, I know :nono: I was just hopin he didn't have a nose like the ex cuz that thang is GYNORMOUS.

Girl, I know the feeling. I pray throughout my whole pregnancy with my daughter that she would look like me.:perplexed

I think its a matter of opinion. I was told my husband was ugly and I think he thought he kinda of was too. but he wasn't. He is cute, he isn't no fine hunk of man but he has nice features, he just makes faces and things that distort it sometimes. He is attractive but probably wasn't told that often enough.

I've never dated an ugly guy before....But there's this guy I know, who could give any great ape a run for his money because he's so freakin hairy. and I mean like hair on his knuckles hairy, back hair hairy, hair coming out of his ears hairy. but he's so freakin sweet to me. I..... :nervous2:......think.. he's.. wearing.. me.. down. Pray for me :look:

Never have, never will.

Though "ugly" and unattractive are all relative, I have never dated a man that would be universally considered ugly or by majority rule - unattractive.[/quote]

OMG, now that is funny as heck....oh my God how hilarious.

Anywho I have a cousin whose been with her BF for almost 2 years and he is ugly as F***, like he would be universally POPPED!! Thing is she is the only one out of all my friends/family who never has a problem out of her man, he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to her, he treats her like a lil' Princess. Thing is there is a major physical stretch between the two of them, she is as cute as a button and he is soooooo harsh on the eye!

I've never dated an ugly guy before....But there's this guy I know, who could give any great ape a run for his money because he's so freakin hairy. and I mean like hair on his knuckles hairy, back hair hairy, hair coming out of his ears hairy. but he's so freakin sweet to me. I..... :nervous2:......think.. he's.. wearing.. me.. down. Pray for me :look:

Wax him. Problem solved :look:

Never have, never will.

Though "ugly" and unattractive are all relative, I have never dated a man that would be universally considered ugly or by majority rule - unattractive.[/quote]

OMG, now that is funny as heck....oh my God how hilarious.

Anywho I have a cousin whose been with her BF for almost 2 years and he is ugly as F***, like he would be universally POPPED!! Thing is she is the only one out of all my friends/family who never has a problem out of her man, he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to her, he treats her like a lil' Princess. Thing is there is a major physical stretch between the two of them, she is as cute as a button and he is soooooo harsh on the eye!

There is this guy that a couple of people are trying to get me to date. One such convo went like this:

Friend:What about so and so?

Much: He's not attractive to me.

Friend: Have you seen him lately?

Much: Don't need to

Friend: He'd treat you like a Queen

Much: There are plenty of men out there that treat their women like Queens. I don't have to date an ugly man to be treated well

Friend: But that's so shallow

Much: You didn't marry an ugly woman, so how can you tell me to marry an ugly man?

Friend: *crickets..tumbleweed...crickets...* Well, um :look:

Much: Thought so :rolleyes:

Last edited:
There is this guy that a couple of people that are trying to get me to date. One such convo went like this:

Friend:What about so and so?

Much: He's not attractive to me.

Friend: Have you seen him lately?

Much: Don't need to

Friend: He'd treat you like a Queen

Much: There are plenty of men out there that treat their women like Queens. I don't have to date an ugly man to be treated well

Friend: But that's so shallow

Much: You didn't marry an ugly woman, so how can you tell me to marry an ugly man?

Friend: *crickets..tumbleweed...crickets...* Well, um :look:

Much: Thought so :rolleyes:

ahhhhhh man lmaooo. That had my tears running .This thread is hilarious. It was agreed upon by many that the guy I dated junior year in high school for 8 months was ugly. The sucker had the NERVE to cheat on me too. That's why it ended at 8 months. Everyone that found out was like WTF? It definitely should have been the other way around. I never heard the rest of it, especially from my mother.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
This has got to be, hands down, the FUNNIEST thread I have ever seen since I have been a member here...

And yes, I have dated Ugly Men....:look:

These posts are HILARIOUS!

I dated an ugly man and his personality was ugly too. I finally had to tell him that he was too ugly to be acting like that.

I have. But its all about their swagger. I like my men to look like a man. Not all light and curly. Anyone lighter than me is a no-no. I know I am very attractive and something about an attractive girl with an ugly dude intrigues people. They just stare, turn up their nose but then get curious, and as soon as you go to the bathroom they are all over him. I make my dude attractive. I'm suppose to be pretty not him.

No Genuwine, Chris Brown, Usher looking, The Rock or any one with "indian in their family" for me. Flavor Flav is a no-no, Jay Z is a yes.

It has always been my nature, my bestfriend always say I saw this ugly boy you would have loved!

Back