Anyone Ever Dated A Police Officer??

I had an idiot aunt who was cheating publicly with a cop She was the black sheep who drank and partied while the rest of her family is devoutly SDA. Instead of leaving her husband, she set the house on fire and my uncle died in the fire. They were both convicted of murder and both ended up dying in prison of typhoid.

I also had another uncle who was a Park Ranger. Dude was murky as hell. As a kid, I was never comfortable around him. My first Aunt died and he remarried because he was a Deacon in the church so he couldn't be "dating" all over the place. It was a spectacle at the Cathedral with my Dad and all his people in attendance at this grand wedding. The Archbishop came down from Nairobi with his entourage. It was wedding of the year in my village. After he died and she saw the autopsy report, she blew a gasket. She also found wife number one's death certificate and autopsy report among his things. No one knew that he was a serial cheater and had passed the HIV to both his wives until after he died. She had also had several miscarriages and still births. The one child that was born live, lived for a few months. People finally started talking about his true manipulative nature after his death when it was too late. This woman cursed our family till the day she drew her last breath. This was her first marriage and she had been a good village church girl all her life. This was 25 yrs ago when HIV testing was not that common or mandatory in pregnant women like it is now.

Another cousin was an abusive, alcoholic Cop who drank himself out of a job. His father in law came to visit once, took one look at his daughter, packed her things, took her and his twin granddaughters and never looked back. My aunt never said a word cause she knew her son and my uncle is deceased. She is happily married to someone else and we didn't even bother to ask for our dowry back as is customary. The embarrassment was too much. He finally committed suicide last year in a drunken rage after being kicked out of the local moonshine spot for causing problems and not paying his tab. I have several other cop stories in my immediate family so I'd rather stay away from them.

I dont even know where to start with my experience. the one i was engaged to ended up on the news here in Atlanta and the other some girl he was dating killed herself thinking i was still messing with him after i left his arse. Oh come to find out another LHCFer dated him we exchanged stories in PM :giggle:
He's married now though....couldnt be me :look:

I didn't even get to fully date the DEA agent I met while in college. We met, exchanged numbers and spoke a few times on the phone. The conversation ended for me was when he told me where I lived and worked and he also told me about the rush he got from kicking down doors and arresting people. Keep in mind that I had not revealed any of my personal information to him. I quickly removed myself from that situation but was smart enough to do it in a way to not bruise his ego or cause any ill effect.

Back