When The Woman Goes To His House All The Time

I'm not in their business more than she pushes to the neighbors :giggle: but it was a thought about that type of relationship dynamic. What I'm saying/asking....IS THIS HOW PEOPLE DATE THESE DAYS? It's not the first time I've heard of such. I'm giving an example of such with a little background. Do women find it ok to go to the man's place all the time, esp. for sleeping over? In serious relationships, does this occur or is this simply friends with benefits when a couple plans everything around him and his space? It used to be frowned upon. She was just an example...an irritating one, mind you, but just an example.

Could be...I do go my man's house pretty much every weekend. Camp out...leave Monday morning. He does not come to my house because he has a young child. During the week we're working. It's quite convenient. I don't want "peoples" in my space...

Oan and I agree with the others...old girls drive off comments sound like the type of things people say to noisy neighbors...like lemme give them something to chew on.

I don't think I understand the problem you have with her spending the weekend at his house other than you don't believe in sex before marriage. If the man was just using her for sex, he certainly wouldn't want her in his house for days at a time. And how do you know he doesn't spend time at her house?

This thing hasn't died? LOL! No, I'm just wondering, thinking out loud, that's all. They seem "special."

lolol
Nosy-Neighbor.jpg

I ain't gonna lie, this made me bust out laughing. LOL.

This is a huge stretch....you think that weekend shacking at a mans home is the new "dating" for 2016 based on one White couple in your neighborhood?
No, it's not. She likes being at his place and he apparently doesn't like going to her place. I'm sure there are plenty of men camping out for weekends at their girlfriends homes.

Just came back from spending the weekend at boos place. I'll be going back Wednesday and again Friday for 4 nights.

He has a dog and my apartment doesn't allow pets so it works for us *shrug*

Back