When a woman loves a MAN!

CurliDiva

I know there is a huge post about all the special things (big and small) that our men do to show (express) their love for us, but WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR HIM LATELY?

Are there any special things that you do (on the regular) to show him that you’re in LOVE?

…..Back rug

……Flowers

……Extra loving

How do you show HIM that he’s loved and special in your life? I want some LOVE inspiration!

Be nice to his momma. Shopping, movies, her favorite restaurants, etc

Fix his plate (in front on everyone at the party)

Have a bath run when he gets home from work

Learn his favorite dish from his mom by heart and fix it for him like I already knew

Give it to him the way he likes it...

Leave Pinkberry frozen yogurt waiting for him in the freezer.

Cook for him no matter what time of day, even if I won't be eating it.

Go out with him when I get off from work, even though I'm tired.

Pray for him several times a day.

I rubbed icey hot on his leg the other night. I hate the way that stuff smells, it takes forever to get rid of the smell so it's a big deal for me to touch that.

Be nice to his momma. Shopping, movies, her favorite restaurants, etc

Fix his plate (in front on everyone at the party)

Have a bath run when he gets home from work

Learn his favorite dish from his mom by heart and fix it for him like I already knew

Give it to him the way he likes it...

This is a good one..:yep:.. some may not admit it but my guy loves baths - he won't use my bubble bath but he likes the lavendar bath salts.

Leave Pinkberry frozen yogurt waiting for him in the freezer.

Cook for him no matter what time of day, even if I won't be eating it.

Go out with him when I get off from work, even though I'm tired.

Pray for him several times a day.

I like this one - prayer is powerful! :yep:

She did not say when a man f**** up :lachen::look:

My answer:

Treat him to dinner
Wear his favorite outfit
Wear my hair straight more often
Massage his scalp
Have his fav snacks at my house
Fix his plate
Make him an ice cream cone @ 4am

If my man woke at 4 am, he won't want ice cream :blush:....... but this is very sweet.

-Fix his fave dish
-Let him control the TV
-Massage
-Write him a poem/letter and let him find it

Wear my hair down and let him tangle his fingers in it and play with it.
Make special desserts and pastries.
Help his parents with their garage sale.
Always have apple juice on hand when he's around.
Hold his hand even though I swore I'd never be one of "those" couples that always hold hands.
Learn his favorite dishes and make them.
massage his head/rub his scalp. He loves it right after a fresh haircut.
Send him a song that makes me think of him (latest one was Truth by India Arie)

I try to do really random things at random times like send him a card in the mail or a shirt/cd/gadget he's been talking about, bake him brownies and leave them at his house when I know he wont be there.

One day he came over and I met in at the door in sweats and a t and was like babe can you grab the mail while you're out there? He goes to do that and finds a letter addressed to him with the cheesiest poem telling him to meet me downstairs. Meanwhile I stripped off the sweats (had my lil outfit on underneath:blush:) ran downstairs, where I had the candels around the bathtub and in the bedroom. I layed on the bed all faux sexy and just let everything be about him that day. What made it funny was it was bright as hell, like 4pm, so random and I was just over the top with everything.

hmmmm...she

gets venture capitalist to invest thoudsands of dollars into his businesses

drives all the way to hoboken from damn near westchester in the middle of the night just because he is not feeling well--hes so cute when he's sick

pop up at his place in just heels and a trench coat---:grin:

makes him his fav sandwich after they just went several rounds in the bedroom and brings it to him in bed--damn near exhausted *** hell

massage his crusty feet---they r not actually that crusty but still---lolol

luv is luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv--sighhhhhhhhhh

I make sure he knows that I love and appreciate him daily by telling him.

I leave Hersey Kisses chocolate candy in his lunch cooler.

I let his "rough day at work" trump mine. (men just can't handle the pressure like us women)

I listen to him without interrupting.

He sometimes travel out of state for work, so I pack his favorite snacks and sneak a "naughty picture" of myself in his suitcase.:yep:

And finally...............I pop his pimples on his back and ars! :look: :lachen:

Rub him down from head to toe after a hard days work.

Cook for him. Appetizer, main course, dessert. erthang! What is it about men that find a cooking woman sexy? Don't let the food be good yall!!!

LISTEN TO HIM! Not just at him but pay attention to what he's saying no matter how incredibly boring or *insert adjective* conversation.

Play in his hair. Scratch his scalp with the pads of my fingers. Massage his temples.

Walk up to him out of the blue, kiss him (romantically or peck on the neck, forehead, cheek), then walk off.

Let him know just how sexy he is. Whether he's dressed up, dressed down, bumming, or butt nekkid.

Drive by culo slap. LOLOL :lachen:

Let him know that he's a man. My man. My confident. My best friend. And I value him.

Tell him and show him that I love him.... daily.

put plenty of ice in his drink --- order a cup of ice at restaurants, put a ton of ice in huge water jugs for the road, etc.

tweak his favorite snacks -- like coating cashews in caramel, etc.

massages -- often and long esp. after his workouts

give him at home facials -- cleanse, exfoliate, mask, etc.

stuffing an umbrella in his bag if it will rain tomorrow, arranging for a car to take him to the airport when he goes away, etc.

all little things.

hmmmm...she

gets venture capitalist to invest thoudsands of dollars into his businesses

drives all the way to hoboken from damn near westchester in the middle of the night just because he is not feeling well--hes so cute when he's sick

pop up at his place in just heels and a trench coat---:grin:

makes him his fav sandwich after they just went several rounds in the bedroom and brings it to him in bed--damn near exhausted *** hell

massage his crusty feet---they r not actually that crusty but still---lolol

luv is luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv--sighhhhhhhhhh

Yeah sometimes I just internally shake my head at myself as I make him breakfast all exhausted. Like... it's not enough to pour a bowl of cereal. :rolleyes::lachen:

-Ped Egg his feet

-Blow him while he is doing something random like reading a car magazine or smoking a cigar

-Stand outside while he washes the car

-Cheer him on when he tells you good news (like whew-hewww...go babyyyy)

-Through a towel in the dryer while he is in the shower and meet him w/a warm soft towel when he gets out the shower

-Light a candle, turn off the lights and watch TV

Back