When a Man Loves a Woman...What Does He do to Show it?

Thank you so much! I don't always agree with everything you post:blush: but you have a good spirit.

Awwwwww :kiss: Thank you LivingInPeace ... This is a true compliment, it really is. :yep:

I fight for Marriages, the protection and the love of a Man and a Woman coming together as 'One' and remaining in love and harmony with one another and with God.

Especially for Black Men and Women who have been targeted by society as an imminent 'fail' when it comes to Marriage, Family, Prosperity... Well you and your husband are a perfect example that 'society' is wrong.

Again, thank you. I'll never stop fighting for something so worth the fight.

For you and your husband....from the heart of Jesus :Rose:

"For whom God hath joined together, no man can sever....tear asunder."

LivingInPeace... you shall never be a 'victim' of society's statistics. :nono:

When you lost your gucci sunglasses on Friday and he tells you don't worry about it and replaces them by sunday. Love him!

This thread made me realize that I have never been truly loved by a man ...I am happy for those whose man treats them affectionately with love and respect not just like a sex object, modern day slave or mammy or money launderer.. It's hard to find the loving caring ones who do those things without complaining or feeling you owe them something

I just adore this thread! I dont even have a desire to post a response other than this, because I am enjoying reading all the replies here so very much. Think i might print this one out. Eventhough my SO is a doll and ultra protective, and there is much I could say, this thread speaks volumes, and it made my reading for the evening!

I'm on my way to work, it's already been a very hectic week, I'm rushed and tired. On my phone there's a text that says:

"I want to be the first one this morning who says, "I love you". :love2:

I seldom come to this side of the forum. However, I'm happy this thread is still blessing those who read it. There truly are more men who love and cherish us than there are those who do not.

No matter what color, there is a man whom God has called to love you, and to not be ashamed to show it. I wish each of you this blessing and far more. It's yours to behold. Yes...it is. :yep:

:blowkiss:

I seldom come to this side of the forum. However, I'm happy this thread is still blessing those who read it. There truly are more men who love and cherish us than there are those who do not. No matter what color, there is a man whom God has called to love you, and to not be ashamed to show it. I wish each of you this blessing and far more. It's yours to behold. Yes...it is. :yep: :blowkiss:

This was not only kind , but it was very beautiful!

Hi, ladies.

Not the most active poster...but a super lurker , very appreciative of the life lessons I have learned.

To truly love a woman, a man simply must be his 100% true self.

I don't want a honeymoon period just to find out 6 weeks later that there is a break baby, violent streak, no medical degree or former crab scabs I thought was eczema.

I should be able to tell my man everything. 100% even the "girl, you know u don't tell no man that" vulnerable stuff.

Same from him. Tell me how you hurt, accept me without needing to berate me in order to clarify a misunderstanding.

Joke with me about how your ex reacted to the orgasm you gave her; how you were teased in public schools,

how your past need to fight for a meal and one paycheck away from homelessness - is why you hate coupons and sales and demand only the best material items.

That is how a man expresses he is down for you, feeling you, etc in pearcey's world. :-)

When my bf and I were states apart he would send me buzzfeed videos (the couple ones) that reminded him of me. I loved this because it showed he was thinking of me. I know it's not a huge thing. But it's the little things.

Awwwwww :kiss: Thank you LivingInPeace ... This is a true compliment, it really is. :yep:

I fight for Marriages, the protection and the love of a Man and a Woman coming together as 'One' and remaining in love and harmony with one another and with God.

Especially for Black Men and Women who have been targeted by society as an imminent 'fail' when it comes to Marriage, Family, Prosperity... Well you and your husband are a perfect example that 'society' is wrong.

Again, thank you. I'll never stop fighting for something so worth the fight.

For you and your husband....from the heart of Jesus :Rose:

"For whom God hath joined together, no man can sever....tear asunder."

LivingInPeace... you shall never be a 'victim' of society's statistics. :nono:

I love this post @Shimmie.

I seldom come to this side of the forum. However, I'm happy this thread is still blessing those who read it. There truly are more men who love and cherish us than there are those who do not.

No matter what color, there is a man whom God has called to love you, and to not be ashamed to show it. I wish each of you this blessing and far more. It's yours to behold. Yes...it is. :yep:

:blowkiss:

Thank you for this blessing @Shimmie !! I receive it :bighug:

God bless!!

Back