What's The Worst Conversation You've Had With A Man You've Just Met?

^^^ Wow.:lol:

I didn't know dudes paid that much attention to signs. In fact, this board is probably the only place I've seen people take them so seriously.

Some people think that Scorpio's are freaks in the bedroom. Every man I've ever dealt with knew I was a Scorpio before they knew anything about me except for my daughters father but he was my little "boyfriend" from age six so I can see why. I don't date Scorpio men though lol

When I was in college....this dude came up to me and made small talk about my smile and saying it was a nice day. Then he got to the meat of his convo. He told me my eyebrows were effed up hahaha and he would like to fix them. He had a shop in the hood. Long story short I walked away and rolled my eyes but this crazy man tried to holla at me and made me very uncomfortable. Dude that told me my eyebrows were effed up he saw I looked distressed and came up to the guy like HEY YOU TALKING TO MY GIRL? And he got me out of there. After that, I did let him fix my eyebrows but I felt it was soooo out of line for trying to "holla" at me by insulting me in his first words to me lol.

I met a guy and after saying hi to each other (he was sexy lol) the second thing out of his mouth was
"Girl I'd love to lick the sweat off ya, right when you get outta the gym." He was looking at me just like this
tenor.gif

I was so disgusted. I'm a freak but I do not equate my gym time with freak time.
I was literally
giphy.gif

I told him he needs to KIM. I literally called my best friend and we were DYING ok the phone. He got enough courage to come back and ask for my number I was like
C7Z9QlZX0AAaClB.jpg

All bad. Man I hate men :lachen:

I was it with my sister one night for dinner and drinks. We walked down this street, and a muscle bound white boy walking by us doubled back saying "Owww" (why do white boys say that?) "You're the 2nd hottest black girl that I've ever seen, u wanna go out?"
*stares in Angela Basset*
My eyebrow shot up and my sister and I kept talking like we didn't see him. Mf, if you don't...
The absolute nerve! Regla ass white man approaching me on some ole bulllll like he even deserves conversation in the first place, ugh! He was so unremarkable making a comment like that, I didn't even know what to say! Lol.

I was on my lunch break walking to Panera and a guy rolled up on me. I work on a college campus so I assumed he may have been asking me for directions and I stopped and asked if he needed help. He said that he wanted to get to know me and asked me if I had any kids. I continued to walk and answered that I didn't have any. So he starts yelling, "How you don't have any kids? How are you going to be successful in life without any kids? That's why you're single!"

I'm thinking to myself, you talking about success and my life, but your bumper is attached to your Altima with duct tape. Negro bye!

I was on my lunch break walking to Panera and a guy rolled up on me. I work on a college campus so I assumed he may have been asking me for directions and I stopped and asked if he needed help. He said that he wanted to get to know me and asked me if I had any kids. I continued to walk and answered that I didn't have any. So he starts yelling, "How you don't have any kids? How are you going to be successful in life without any kids? That's why you're single!"

I'm thinking to myself, you talking about success and my life, but your bumper is attached to your Altima with duct tape. Negro bye!

How TF does that even make sense?

I met a guy and after saying hi to each other (he was sexy lol) the second thing out of his mouth was
"Girl I'd love to lick the sweat off ya, right when you get outta the gym." He was looking at me just like this
tenor.gif

I was so disgusted. I'm a freak but I do not equate my gym time with freak time.
I was literally
giphy.gif

I told him he needs to KIM. I literally called my best friend and we were DYING ok the phone. He got enough courage to come back and ask for my number I was like
C7Z9QlZX0AAaClB.jpg

All bad. Man I hate men :lachen:

This reminds me of the woman on Steve Harvey show who was complaining because her man wanted to jump on her before she showered when she got home from the gym. She thought it was gross, but Steve told her she better give that man what he wants.

This reminds me of the woman on Steve Harvey show who was complaining because her man wanted to jump on her before she showered when she got home from the gym. She thought it was gross, but Steve told her she better give that man what he wants.
Or like when Tasha made her boyfriend sex her up before taking a shower on The Game. Nasty all around.

A yardie guy on the bus.

Stranger : hey girl *mumbles*
Me : Huh?
Stranger: Hey, I said have you been burned?
Me: :confused:
Stranger: because I have some special herb creams for you.....

I cussed him which isn't usually my thing but it was so inappropriate lol. I think at the time I had some eczema on my arm or something and he thought "have you been burned?" was a good way to start a conversation lol.

My friend and I go to this dive bar. I don't drink and don't even do bars, but I go to accompany her. Lol She was itching for a drink and it was the only place around. Anywho, we are the only two black people in there, or so we thought. There was this black man sitting at the other end of the bar. She whispers in my ear that he resembles a short version of Eric Benet. All of of sudden he comes over to us, drunk as hell....and still drinking (3 shots and 1/2 a glass of beer in hand). He said he thought "we should stick together cause we are the only black people up in here." :rolleyes:Then he tells my friend she's light skinned like him and even lighter then him. Then proceeds to tell her how "that's rare "cause he's mixed. :rolleyes: Then tells her, with me sitting right there, " your friend is hot. She's straight up African, right?" I'm Haitian. :rolleyes:All of a sudden he pulls out his cell phone and says "I want to show you a pic of my girlfriend. Dont hate." o_O We said no, but he insisted on showing it. It's a photo of him with some white woman. o_OJust as we are about to leave, he was talking a mile a minute to us, these two white women walk in. He goes "Oh, cute white chicks." Practically, breaking his neck and back to peep them. I told my friend to just swallow her drink so we could go. :lachen:

Last edited:
An old white man came up to me at work and proceeded to hit on me. Now previously when I walked pass him, I thought I caught him staring at my booty, but just dismissed the thought.
I go back to the front desk and he pops up and starts telling me how beautiful I am , which not to brag, happens often at work (old white men love hitting on me at work for some reason :look:) so I took the complement and went back to what I was doing, but then I notice he is still standing there looking at his phone . I'm thinking No this old man is not about to ask me for my number!
So he starts telling me about himself...and then starts talking about his "friends"...who are black women and how he loves black women and they love him...and how one of him and his "friends " just came back from Key West and how he took her shopping at Saks Fifth. This fool then proceeds to pull up PICTURES on his phone of said trip and said girl smiling with her shopping bags and she was actually really pretty, possibly late 20s, early 30s, had curves. She looked instagram-ready if that makes sense.
He then shows me a picture of another girl closer to my age, perhaps younger with shopping bags and model skinny, but very gorgeous. Soooo this old man was basically asking me to be his sugar baby.
He asked me if I like shopping , do i like traveling , I said yes ofcourse :look: . The whole thing just felt awkward . He asked me if I had a bf(yes)...then he asked if I knew any single black friends( no) since he knew I wasn't biting lol . Then he walked back to where he was lol

No conversation to date I've had with a man has been so outlandish :lol:

Years ago I let my mom set me up with one of the young Marines she worked with to go to that year's Marine Corps Ball. When we initially spoke on the phone he mentioned that he was from Louisiana so I said something like...

"Cool, I would never have guessed that you were from the south." (because he didn't have a noticeable southern accent)

So he snaps back like...."that's because my mother raised me to speak proper English"

I'm just thinking to myself...:huh:
He said it in such an arrogant way too.

I guess he thought that I was trying to imply that all young black men from the south must sound like ratchet rappers or something, idk. He just had one of those weird "I'm not one of those black people" vibes about him.

I was standing outside of my baby shower after it was over watching everyone load my car...this dude pulled up and said "you're beautiful, you want a real man" and everyone looked around confused. He said "I'm talking to you" and I said I'm 7 months pregnant and this is baby shower. He looked confused and said "you need a real man" and we were looking at him like o_O

Back