What will your length be by this time next year?

I am hoping full brastrap length... if my hair continues to stay as healthy as it is... hopefully I will be brastrap by next summer or sooner :yep:.

Mid back that's assuming I don't cut it, which I have a habit of doing (I prefer quality of quantity so I cut if I see thinness or I see a haircut I must have :look:).

according to the six-inch rule I should be bra strap, but I know I'll be doing some chopping, I'll hopefully be close to it though (we're being positive!).

The back should be hanging under my bra-strap with the sides grazing underneath my shoulders. *crossing fingers*

Same for me.. I am going to up it a little bit though and say MBL and the sides at BSL. I am upping it for the months that I get an inch of new growth.

Once I hit right below brastrap (which should occur in about 3-4 months), I'm going to trim away my relaxed hair 1" per month. So the goal is to grow 1" of hair then trim it (and repeat) until I'm 100% natural. I don't know how long that whole process is going to take though.

By this time next year I should be bra-strap length.

By October/December of this year I should be APL. (hurray!)

This is about to be the longest that my hair has ever been in my life. I love LHCF!

If my hair remains nice and healthy, barring no setbacks, then I should be at full BSL this time next year. It should be 6 inches longer.:drunk:

dont know HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww i will manage to get my hair this long (never happened to a female in my family lol)..... but im pushing for waist length. I want long hair so bad...... kno any witchEs?:lol: If any one has 4b-natural hair OR knows someone that does, it is possible to get to this length? (waist length). I have no special ethnicities in me so im working the %100 negro naps. thanks

PM me if u have any suggestions. (i just registered so the acroynyms leave me stratching my head trying to figure out what it means. Please spell out words)

THANKS AGAIN MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR SISTAS!!!!:spinning:

dont know HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww i will manage to get my hair this long (never happened to a female in my family lol)..... but im pushing for waist length. I want long hair so bad...... kno any witchEs?:lol: If any one has 4b-natural hair OR knows someone that does, it is possible to get to this length? (waist length). I have no special ethnicities in me so im working the %100 negro naps. thanks

PM me if u have any suggestions. (i just registered so the acroynyms leave me stratching my head trying to figure out what it means. Please spell out words)

THANKS AGAIN MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR SISTAS!!!!:spinning:

Here's a recent thread that might interest you.:yep:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=136521

Back